OtherGround Forums BLM = Demonic African Cult

9/13/20 6:50 PM
3/17/03
Treedoc - 
Onikage - 
Treedoc - That’s right, you’re scared of Demons, but I’m the “mental Manlet”

Nice about that fee..........

When did I say I'm scared of demons?

Why is every thread filled with effeminate sophists who refuse to engage with actual arguments, and instead engage in strawmanning and failed mind-reading?
Nothing on this page has to do with my OP argument.

Did any of you grow up with fathers? Honest question.

Yes, just one, how about you?

Oh good.

Did he speak like a man, or did he also invent other people's opinions in his head, then respond to them like a schizophrenic drifter?
9/13/20 6:57 PM
11/18/10
Onikage -
anthonyMI - 

I am religious, but from one of those religions that people who spout off about how everyone is a demon worshipper keeps murdering. It would be nice if you stopped.

Which is why it would also be nice if you kept the phrase "Judeo-Christian" out of your mouth. We tend to be less judgemental about other people's religious beliefs, so don't drag us through the mud with you.

"In a public school setting, you more comfortable having your wife's son engage in a Christian prayer, or a Yorubian seance?"

Preferably neither, but there haven't been many times in history when we have been threatened to either perform a Yoruba prayer or be murdered.

I feel like I'm having a conversation with a collection of bumper stickers. Are you attempting to make an argument here?

Also, I love when someone answers "neither!" to a "which would you rather" question. It's the easiest indicator that you're dealing with a neutered individual, uninterested in exploring ideas.

anthonyMI is a Marxist Jew so he is here to defend this kind of filth, but in a way that isn't too obvious to everyone at first.

So his stances will usually fall along the line of anti-Christian, anti-white and pro-black and brown people, while criticizing capitalism and western civilisation.

He is a Critical theorist through and through despite whatever denials he might try with some posters. So you can already predict how he is going to respond to most questions.

He is also a notorious liar as well.

9/13/20 7:58 PM
4/27/14

ttt

9/13/20 9:16 PM
1/1/01
Onikage -

Why is every thread filled with effeminate sophists who refuse to engage with actual arguments, and instead engage in strawmanning and failed mind-reading?

But no one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. Then indeed he may plunder his house. - Mark 3:27

9/13/20 9:38 PM
6/24/08
HELWIG - 

"You have Christians who believe differing things who all have equal right to claim the name Christian."

and thats where youre wrong

a Christian who supports abortion and sexual promiscuity is simply a modern American who is culturally Christian by upbringing.

their faith doesnt trump whats currently convenient socially.

The only people that don’t support abortion and sexual promiscuity are people who can’t get laid.
9/14/20 11:25 AM
3/17/03
Chris SK - 
Onikage -

But no one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. Then indeed he may plunder his house. - Mark 3:27

I had never put much thought in that verse before.
Thanks for that!
9/14/20 7:31 PM
1/1/01

Those in Christ have nothing to fear from the minions of Satan, while the rest of the world lies in his grasp. 

9/14/20 8:02 PM
9/19/13

Clown ass bitches

9/17/20 4:16 PM
3/17/03
Reminder bump:

BLM is a hateful organization aimed at destroying all things Western and wholesome.
9/17/20 6:09 PM
1/13/14

When's the tipping point going to be and we start cracking heads? It feels like we are waiting till the election then its game on. They want a war? They are going to get one and its going to be short and bloody. Glad I live in Montana and shit is still half normal.... for now.

9/17/20 8:38 PM
3/17/03
achillespitbull - 

When's the tipping point going to be and we start cracking heads? It feels like we are waiting till the election then its game on. They want a war? They are going to get one and its going to be short and bloody. Glad I live in Montana and shit is still half normal.... for now.

99.99% of the people I've met in the military/law enforcement/combatives/martial arts fields who actually understand the ramifications of violent escalation hold conservative values.

They understand how ugly it can get when both parties take the gloves off, and are generally more hesitant to fully engage. I think that's a big reason we haven't seen the right fighting back.

There's certainly a line that will result in action though. Not sure where it is exactly, but I'd guess we aren't too far from it.
9/17/20 9:55 PM
1/13/14
Onikage -
achillespitbull - 

99.99% of the people I've met in the military/law enforcement/combatives/martial arts fields who actually understand the ramifications of violent escalation hold conservative values.

They understand how ugly it can get when both parties take the gloves off, and are generally more hesitant to fully engage. I think that's a big reason we haven't seen the right fighting back.

There's certainly a line that will result in action though. Not sure where it is exactly, but I'd guess we aren't too far from it.

I agree most normal people follow the law and aren't going to do anything but I'm getting real sick of seeing innocent people getting fucked up by 20 black people at a time or some old dude getting knocked out for no fucking reason. 

Its bullshit and needs to end. I'm no tough guy but I will fuck somebody up or shoot them if I see that shit go down. 

9/17/20 10:56 PM
1/1/01

Ttt

9/19/20 9:09 PM
1/1/01
Onikage - Reminder bump:

BLM is a hateful organization aimed at destroying all things Western and wholesome.

Onikage,

BLM came about in 2013. Western society has been imploding for at least two generations due to contributions of excess from both left and right. What you see happening today is an issue which stems way beyond BLM.

That said, it might be easier to limit our discussion to two points for the time being.

The first point is on religions which are not Christian (e.g. Ifa, Hinduism, etc.). Do you believe these religions are intrinsically demonic or evil? If so, do you realize that declaring such religions as demonic and evil doesn't make it so? You can't prove such declarations. The best you can do is set up non-Christian religions up as straw men and then knock them down with Christianity as a "club."

For that matter ... what are your thoughts about practitioners of such religions and their beliefs that they are not demonic or evil, but are rather engaging in spiritual practices which align with their spiritual truth?

The second point is BLM and “other religions.” While I disagree, I understand your argument that you think there's a BLM-derived attack on so-called "western and wholesome things," Christianity, etc. You also embed in this narrative the notion that being "not Christian" is akin to being anti-Western and wholesome.

What - in your opinion - is true Christianity? What person or what sects represent it? And how do you view people who feel they are Christians but have a different point of view from you – even to the point of being a Christian who supports BLM (as there are a whole lot of them).
9/19/20 9:38 PM
3/17/03
salsero - 
Onikage - Reminder bump:

Onikage,

BLM came about in 2013. Western society has been imploding for at least two generations due to contributions of excess from both left and right. What you see happening today is an issue which stems way beyond BLM.

That said, it might be easier to limit our discussion to two points for the time being.

The first point is on religions which are not Christian (e.g. Ifa, Hinduism, etc.). Do you believe these religions are intrinsically demonic or evil? If so, do you realize that declaring such religions as demonic and evil doesn't make it so? You can't prove such declarations. The best you can do is set up non-Christian religions up as straw men and then knock them down with Christianity as a "club."

For that matter ... what are your thoughts about practitioners of such religions and their beliefs that they are not demonic or evil, but are rather engaging in spiritual practices which align with their spiritual truth?

The second point is BLM and “other religions.” While I disagree, I understand your argument that you think there's a BLM-derived attack on so-called "western and wholesome things," Christianity, etc. You also embed in this narrative the notion that being "not Christian" is akin to being anti-Western and wholesome.

What - in your opinion - is true Christianity? What person or what sects represent it? And how do you view people who feel they are Christians but have a different point of view from you – even to the point of being a Christian who supports BLM (as there are a whole lot of them).

I'm happy to engage, but you still aren't understanding the basics of my argument and I'm not sure how else I can lay it out. I have many theological debates on here, but the subject is mostly irrelevant in this instance.
Others seem to understand my argument, and are aware of subversion tactics.
9/19/20 9:39 PM
9/19/13

9/19/20 10:06 PM
1/1/01
Onikage - 
salsero - 
Onikage - Reminder bump:

Onikage,

I'm happy to engage, but you still aren't understanding the basics of my argument and I'm not sure how else I can lay it out. I have many theological debates on here, but the subject is mostly irrelevant in this instance.
Others seem to understand my argument, and are aware of subversion tactics.

I do believe I understand your opinion (which you call an argument). I just don't agree with it, as you don’t provide any evidence beyond your opinion and straw manning of things which are non-Christian. It appears that your Christian lens has impaired your ability to be objective about this.

Your whole point of entry in this dialogue is that some BLM people have done some "demonic" non-Christian things (which you wrongly classify as demonic) to advance their work...and that this exemplifies yet another thing wrong with BLM.

Just because said ritual comes from a non-Christian source doesn’t mean its demonic or evil. And just because some BLM people do some spiritual ritual doesn't mean that the spiritual ritual is subversive. If that were the case, then the scores of BLM participants who pray in the name of Jesus are using Christianity to be subversive. Is that what you think?

You're so focused on external subversion that you can't see that it is coming from within the ranks of Christianity itself (usually masquerading as something good, Western, and wholesome). You also are missing the point that your means of classifying something as subversive is highly biased. Being anti-Christian is not being subversive.

19 days ago
1/1/01
Sub to read later
19 days ago
4/1/11

I just think they are a bunch of Cry Baby Homos that have had everything handed to them.