OtherGround Forums BLM activist murders 3 people at Louisville bar

9/21/20 10:18 PM
1/1/01

Imagine if he was wearing a maga hat. It would be all the press talked about and the only questions Trump got today. 

9/21/20 10:22 PM
7/14/17

Ttt 

9/22/20 8:15 AM
1/2/15
Wiggy -
Junnk - 

OG liberals will avoid this thread 

And the ones that don't will deflect like crazy.

Yup. 

The usuals are nowhere to be seen 

9/22/20 8:17 AM
5/30/05

They care as much about innocent people getting murdered as much as they care about windows of a vehicle being smashed out while a dog is inside. They are not people. 

9/22/20 11:15 PM
5/30/05

Ttt

9/22/20 11:38 PM
7/15/00

I do agree that it could be twisted to connect this guy to blm, but nowhere in the article it says the shooting had a political motive, or any motive. Blm does plenty of stuff that is very easy to prove, there is no need to put this one on them, until prove comes out

9/23/20 12:05 AM
5/30/05
Vasechkin -

I do agree that it could be twisted to connect this guy to blm, but nowhere in the article it says the shooting had a political motive, or any motive. Blm does plenty of stuff that is very easy to prove, there is no need to put this one on them, until prove comes out

He walked into a bar wearing a justice for Breonna Taylor shirt in the same town that incident took place and indiscriminately murdered 3 innocent people. Common sense tells you motive. 

9/23/20 7:43 AM
1/9/02
Cotton -
Vasechkin -

He walked into a bar wearing a justice for Breonna Taylor shirt in the same town that incident took place and indiscriminately murdered 3 innocent people. Common sense tells you motive. 

that was just a coincidence tha he happened to be wearing that shirt when he decided to let his hate flow.

9/23/20 7:47 AM
5/30/05
gregbrady -
Cotton -
Vasechkin -

that was just a coincidence tha he happened to be wearing that shirt when he decided to let his hate flow.

I know you don't really believe that. 

9/23/20 8:23 AM
1/1/01

This will not show on the Southern Poverty law centers leftwing violence lists. As dont 99% of leftwing violence cases

9/23/20 8:25 AM
1/9/02
Cotton -
gregbrady -
Cotton -
Vasechkin -

need a sarcasm button on the OG

9/23/20 8:30 AM
3/20/15
gregbrady - 
Cotton -
gregbrady -
Cotton -
Vasechkin -

No shit.... seen alot going over heads lately...

9/23/20 8:54 AM
5/30/05
RhinoHog -
gregbrady - 
Cotton -
gregbrady -
Cotton -
Vasechkin -

Fair points. It is a pretty tense moment in general right now. Typically I would pick that up. 

9/23/20 3:10 PM
5/30/05

Ttt so it's clear for the riots these murderers were related to this case. 

9/23/20 3:37 PM
4/22/20
RhinoHog - 
gregbrady - 
Cotton -
gregbrady -
Cotton -
Vasechkin -

I read it as sarcasm, but to be fair to Cotton, there are several accounts that would post something like that seriously.... or as a serious troll
9/23/20 4:15 PM
1/1/01
knockoutfighter - 

Black Lives Matter Activist Wearing ‘Justice for Breonna Taylor’ Shirt Walked into a Louisville Bar and Murdered Three People

Evil, cowardly motherfucker.

9/23/20 4:33 PM
10/11/18
I feel bad for the decent hard working Black who don't buy into this bullshit because the backlash inevitably they'll be caught in the cross fire.
9/23/20 4:41 PM
1/1/01

Rhynes, who has no violent criminal history prior to Friday's shootings, was wearing a shirt that said "#Freedom," Burbrink said Monday, and included an image of the faces of Muhammad Ali and Colin Kaepernick. The detective said Breonna Taylor, the 26-year-old Black woman shot and killed by LMPD officers this year in a case that has sparked more than 100 days of protests in the city, was not referenced on the shirt.

Rhynes is Black, as was Hudson, while Head and Smallwood were white.

Police have not yet established a motive for the shooting, Burbrink said.

Rhynes may have been asked to leave one or more other bars in Louisville before Friday's homicides, the LMPD lieutenant said, but he is not believed to have had any contact with the three victims before he is alleged to have opened fire.

9/23/20 4:41 PM
1/1/01

I’m not an ex-cop, the killings were not done in my restaurant they were done out here, outside, I’m a family restaurant, not a bar,” stated Bishop. 

Bishop said he’s been getting attacked from both sides of the political spectrum since the shooting.  The incident has traumatized his employees and customers, all people he calls family.

“I’m sure there are people who have never been here, that would steer away from the place now,” Bishop said.  “I’m not saying, I don’t blame them.”

People have been claiming the shooting was “targeted” or “racially motivated,” but nothing from such accusations have been confirmed as facts. In fact, the victims were a Black man, 26-year-old Toreon Hudson, and two white men, 48-year-old Scott Smallwood and 24-year-old Steven Head. 

Edited: 9/23/20 4:47 PM
6/7/05
The really important thing here is that the shooter was NOT wearing a Breonna Taylor shirt, right? It was simple coincidence that he was a BLM activist wearing a politically inspired shirt.
9/23/20 11:20 PM
5/30/05

This is staying at the top all night to remind people this was directly related to what is going on right now. 

9/23/20 11:28 PM
9/29/13

The fact that people still know Dylan Roofs name but this guy gets forgotten about speaks volumes of the effects of a corrupt media

9/24/20 2:27 AM
1/17/03

How Manu minutes did CNN give this?

9/24/20 2:31 AM
2/20/09
RhinoHog -
gregbrady - 
Cotton -
gregbrady -
Cotton -
Vasechkin -

It’s understandable.  The whole country is an onion article.  I regularly read shit and am like, “c’mon, really?”

9/24/20 7:15 AM
1/9/02
mrblonde1281 -

The fact that people still know Dylan Roofs name but this guy gets forgotten about speaks volumes of the effects of a corrupt media

correct

it also tells you why this presidential race is competitive

the information age will be the end of the US