OtherGround Forums BLM activist murders 3 people at Louisville bar

9/24/20 7:21 AM
1/2/15
cheech -

Rhynes, who has no violent criminal history prior to Friday's shootings, was wearing a shirt that said "#Freedom," Burbrink said Monday, and included an image of the faces of Muhammad Ali and Colin Kaepernick. The detective said Breonna Taylor, the 26-year-old Black woman shot and killed by LMPD officers this year in a case that has sparked more than 100 days of protests in the city, was not referenced on the shirt.

Rhynes is Black, as was Hudson, while Head and Smallwood were white.

Police have not yet established a motive for the shooting, Burbrink said.

Rhynes may have been asked to leave one or more other bars in Louisville before Friday's homicides, the LMPD lieutenant said, but he is not believed to have had any contact with the three victims before he is alleged to have opened fire.

So if it were a white guy wearing a Q shirt, you wouldn't be screaming that he's right wing? 

9/24/20 1:32 PM
11/30/07

When are we as a country going to wake up and defend ourselves from acts like this?

9/24/20 8:41 PM
5/30/05

Ttt

9/24/20 8:43 PM
2/9/07
Junnk -
cheech -

Rhynes, who has no violent criminal history prior to Friday's shootings, was wearing a shirt that said "#Freedom," Burbrink said Monday, and included an image of the faces of Muhammad Ali and Colin Kaepernick. The detective said Breonna Taylor, the 26-year-old Black woman shot and killed by LMPD officers this year in a case that has sparked more than 100 days of protests in the city, was not referenced on the shirt.

Rhynes is Black, as was Hudson, while Head and Smallwood were white.

Police have not yet established a motive for the shooting, Burbrink said.

Rhynes may have been asked to leave one or more other bars in Louisville before Friday's homicides, the LMPD lieutenant said, but he is not believed to have had any contact with the three victims before he is alleged to have opened fire.

So if it were a white guy wearing a Q shirt, you wouldn't be screaming that he's right wing? 

You can be damn sure cnn, msnbc, and The NY Times would be

Edited: 9/30/20 9:22 AM
5/30/05

Ttt for a reminder that this murderer executed 3 people and did so out of political motivation. Just before the Breonna Taylor verdict he walked into a restaurant in Louisville and indiscriminately executed 3 innocent people while wearing a Justice for Breonna Taylor shirt and was laughing while he was being arrested for it. 

9/30/20 9:23 AM
1/9/02

why didnt Biden denounce black supremacy?

9/30/20 9:49 AM
5/3/01

nothing changes what this guy did, but there are a lot of inaccuratcies on this thread

first of all, this isn't some forgotten, third page story locally. i've seen frequent updates on WDRB.

looks like eventually this thread got around to correcting the fact that the dude didn't have a breonna taylor shirt on. his shirt hard colin kapernick on it.

it was reported no one in the local "activist" community had any idea who he was and no connections to them could be established through social media or other records.

bungalow joe's isn't a "cop bar". i'm not sure there is such a thing in louisville. yes, it's owned by a retired police officer. my uncle ws the elected sheriff of the county i grew up in for 30 years. now he owns a tobacco farm. that's sheriff tobacco!

bungalow joe's is pretty much just your standard urban sprawl strip mall bar.

the police specifically reported that they could determine no motive in the case and that the shooting appeared to be "a completely random act."

the shooter had apparently been thrown out of another bar earlier in the evening. i'd like to read more details on that to see if anything stands out. what a fucking asshiole to just roll up and fire on three dudes chilling on a patio. i agree with someone earlier in the thread that said they wished a CC holder had shot this guy.

10/1/20 9:22 PM
3/23/06

This guy is awesome