OtherGround Forums BLM in My Face First Thing This Morn.

9/19/20 4:21 PM
2/12/14

watched the last part of the Navy Tulane game. good times. 

next game comes on and I anticipate some good college football without politics or bullshit. 

One team gets off the bus and the first asshole off has a big ass head of dreadlocks and has his jacket thrown open wide showing off his big Black Lives Matter bullshit on his shirt. 

I switched channels immediately. I also called the college and told them I would not watch them play if that is what they are all about. 

FUCK BLM . tired of it. wont watch it. 

Edited: 9/19/20 4:23 PM
12/17/06

We live in a society where grown men who play with a ball for a living are put on a pedestal as some great minds. It's insane.

Shut the fuck up and entertain. Nobody gives a fuck what your opinions are.

9/19/20 4:23 PM
1/25/04

I had an email from a Kratom company that I buy from saying they support BLM. I immediaely unsubscribed from their mailing list and switched companies.

9/19/20 4:24 PM
8/20/03
Altofsky -

We live in a society where grown men who play with a ball for a living are put on a pedestal as some great minds. It's insane.

9/19/20 4:25 PM
1/27/14
John Cable -

next game comes on and I anticipate some good college football without politics or bullshit. 

One team gets off the bus and the first asshole off has a big ass head of dreadlocks and has his jacket thrown open wide showing off his big Black Lives Matter bullshit on his shirt. 

I switched channels immediately. I also called the college and told them I would not watch them play if that is what they are all about. 

Sorry you can no longer put your head in a hole and ignore a problem. 

9/19/20 4:26 PM
1/25/04
Altofsky - 

Who does society respect more:

99% of BLM supporters probably can't put a name to the face of the latter

9/19/20 4:27 PM
7/29/13
Jack Carter -

I had an email from a Kratom company that I buy from saying they support BLM. I immediaely unsubscribed from their mailing list and switched companies.

Which company was it? 

9/19/20 4:29 PM
1/25/04
OpenedUp - 
John Cable -

The only problem is BLM shoving it's fake agenda down everyone's throat under the threat of violence.

What BLM claims is a problem has been shown to be pure fiction by the facts.

9/19/20 4:29 PM
3/25/11
Jack Carter -
Altofsky - 

No way in hell they know that guy. He doesn't fit the image of the put upon minority. 

And his insights are all hidden in the most obscure places, like books and shit!

9/19/20 4:32 PM
1/25/04
MojoSoDope - 
Jack Carter -

Which company was it? 

Kraken Kratom

Black Lives Matter.

Kraken Kratom stands with the Black community in condemning racism, police brutality, and the oppression and aggression that Black people face daily due to the color of their skin. We see you, we hear you, and your pain matters to us. We share in your outrage and heartache, and we know that silence in times like this is unacceptable. 

As a company, we join in the collective call for justice George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, and countless others before them, and for the end to the culture of white supremacy and systemic racism in the United States.

The abhorrent acts we have witnessed in recent months - the murders of Black people by police and vigilantes - are not a new development. They are a continuation of the violence that black and brown bodies have endured over centuries and are directly connected to this country’s troubled history of enslaving and oppressing people of color.

As a nation, we must reckon with our past if we want to create a better future for all. This means that white people must engage in this struggle as actively as if it were our own bodies and our own children on the line. We must take responsibility for our collective history and must hold ourselves and our officials accountable to overhaul systems of oppression now.

Those with privilege must first recognize how it operates in our society and then use it to demand change. We must commit to the work of being real allies, amplifying BIPOC voices and centering BIPOC experiences. It’s time to go where we may have once been uncomfortable, to opt in because so many cannot opt out. 

For our part, we are leaning on our strong ties with the local community and increasing our monetary support of explicitly anti-racist organizations here in Portland, OR. We hope that our donations to Don’t Shoot PDX and Black Lives Matter PDX can help these organizations continue to serve communities that deserve justice. We will continue to look for meaningful ways to contribute to this struggle so our allyship endures even when this painful and powerful moment has passed.

Kraken has always been an intentionally diverse company, and we believe that our success is directly tied to our inclusive culture. But we’re far from experts and far from perfect. We’re committed to learning and listening and challenging ourselves to get better, to examining our own blindspots and confronting our own privilege. This means finding new ways to support our team members of color and ensuring that they feel empowered in the workplace.

Black Lives Matter. We will keep saying this until it’s not a controversial statement. We will keep demonstrating in the streets, on our ballots, and with our dollars until this is a lived experience for Black people everywhere. Kraken is committed to digging in and doing the hard work of anti-racism and to furthering these efforts in our community and beyond. We hope you are too.

In solidarity,

Team Kraken

Want to change how you receive these emails?

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.
 from this list.

9/19/20 4:32 PM
2/28/14
OpenedUp -
John Cable -

What problem? A rapist who was fighting police got shot? The only problem is that he lived.

9/19/20 4:34 PM
2/12/14

I got a shitty e-mail from Uber saying something to the effect of they will hold non BLM customers "ACCOUNTABLE". LOL. I spent half a day trying to get ahold of someone to tell them to suck a bowl of dicks. Uber is total anon. 

When I played college ball we wore Team POLO shirts or a tie and sportcoat when traveling. 

I would have liked to been there to put a picture perfect form tackle on his ass blow him backwards into the steps of the bus and take a handful of dreds as a souvenir. fuckin faggot. when his scholarship runs out and he still does not have a degree he will sweeping buses for a living. 

9/19/20 4:34 PM
1/25/04

I switched to Ketum Superior Kratom

9/19/20 4:35 PM
1/27/14
Jack Carter -
OpenedUp - 
John Cable -

The only problem is BLM shoving it's fake agenda down everyone's throat under the threat of violence.

They are no longer willing for you to consume black entertainment while ignoring racism towards blacks, party is over 

Edited: 9/19/20 4:39 PM
3/16/11

I personally support people’s right to wear whatever shirt they choose. Even profanity. Actually, Especially if it has profanity. “Go fuck your dog” would be a great shirt. 

But yeah, it is annoying. Maybe you should just hate that guy, not the whole team or the whole sport. 

9/19/20 4:38 PM
1/25/04
OpenedUp - 
Jack Carter -
OpenedUp - 
John Cable -

They are no longer willing for you to consume black entertainment while ignoring racism towards blacks, party is over 

I don't need "black entertainment". They're not talking about racism towards blacks; they're talking about purely made up realities

9/19/20 4:41 PM
1/1/01

You have the freedom not to watch just like they have the freedom to put on a shirt. I find it ironic that people get upset if there is a riot and say protest peacefully and when he does the same people get upset about that. To me this is a very acceptable non traffick blocking violent or kneeling for an anthem form of protest. Then again those uppity ungreatful negros should just shut up and play right john?

9/19/20 4:42 PM
4/24/07
Jack Carter - 
Altofsky - 

The 2nd man is the one I quote the most of anyone.
9/19/20 4:43 PM
1/25/04
Josh -

You have the freedom not to watch just like they have the freedom to put on a shirt. I find it ironic that people get upset if there is a riot and say protest peacefully and when he does the same people get upset about that. To me this is a very acceptable non traffick blocking violent or kneeling for an anthem form of protest. Then again those uppity ungreatful negros should just shut up and play right john?

And OP is using his freedom to not watch and to protest by contacting the college to voice is disapproval.

You're not in any way criticizing the OP for that, are you?

9/19/20 4:46 PM
4/22/07
OpenedUp -
Jack Carter -
OpenedUp - 
John Cable -

Is George Strait black entertainment? If he aint, then I dont need it.

9/19/20 4:47 PM
4/22/07
Josh -

Those uppity gogo sluts should just shut up and kick down 40% right?

9/19/20 4:47 PM
4/22/20
What happened in the Navy/Tulane game? Tulane was up 24-0 at half.
9/19/20 4:48 PM
1/1/01
OpenedUp - 
Jack Carter -
OpenedUp - 
John Cable -

False narrative.

If they really cared about black lives they'd address the epidemic single-baby-mama and deadbeat issue instead of disregarding the nuclear family.

9/19/20 4:51 PM
1/25/04
tenchu - 
OpenedUp - 
Jack Carter -
OpenedUp - 
John Cable -

False narrative.

If they really cared about black lives they'd address the epidemic single-baby-mama and deadbeat issue instead of disregarding the nuclear family.

BLM tells us that the "epidemic single-baby-mama and deadbeat issue" is a positive one. They call that "Community Villages"

9/19/20 4:58 PM
8/16/12

OP triggered by a shirt? You sound worse than a college campus SJW.