OtherGround Forums BLM in My Face First Thing This Morn.

9/19/20 4:58 PM
6/23/10

BLM is a fucking joke and a slap in the face to the civil rights movement.  Idk whether to be angry or tired reading the news on their bullshit agenda and Covid.

9/19/20 5:04 PM
4/9/16
OpenedUp -
Jack Carter -
OpenedUp - 
John Cable -

watched the last part of the Navy Tulane game. good times. 

next game comes on and I anticipate some good college football without politics or bullshit. 

One team gets off the bus and the first asshole off has a big ass head of dreadlocks and has his jacket thrown open wide showing off his big Black Lives Matter bullshit on his shirt. 

I switched channels immediately. I also called the college and told them I would not watch them play if that is what they are all about. 

FUCK BLM . tired of it. wont watch it. 

Sorry you can no longer put your head in a hole and ignore a problem. 

The only problem is BLM shoving it's fake agenda down everyone's throat under the threat of violence.

What BLM claims is a problem has been shown to be pure fiction by the facts.

They are no longer willing for you to consume black entertainment while ignoring racism towards blacks, party is over 

LOL.  Don't you find it just a teeny weeny bit ironic that guys getting free school, free room and board, free tutoring, free exposure, free gear, monthly stipends, etc are complaining about systemic racism? 

Yeah of course you don't.  You're a clown. 

9/19/20 5:16 PM
1/27/14
ShortElbowInTheClinch -
OpenedUp -
Jack Carter -
OpenedUp - 
John Cable -

next game comes on and I anticipate some good college football without politics or bullshit. 

One team gets off the bus and the first asshole off has a big ass head of dreadlocks and has his jacket thrown open wide showing off his big Black Lives Matter bullshit on his shirt. 

I switched channels immediately. I also called the college and told them I would not watch them play if that is what they are all about. 

The only problem is BLM shoving it's fake agenda down everyone's throat under the threat of violence.

They are no longer willing for you to consume black entertainment while ignoring racism towards blacks, party is over 

LOL.  Don't you find it just a teeny weeny bit ironic that guys getting free school, free room and board, free tutoring, free exposure, free gear, monthly stipends, etc are complaining about systemic racism? 

Yeah of course you don't.  You're a clown. 

They are speaking up for others that don’t have a platform 

9/19/20 5:20 PM
1/27/14
Josh -

You have the freedom not to watch just like they have the freedom to put on a shirt. I find it ironic that people get upset if there is a riot and say protest peacefully and when he does the same people get upset about that. To me this is a very acceptable non traffick blocking violent or kneeling for an anthem form of protest. Then again those uppity ungreatful negros should just shut up and play right john?

The booing during a moment of silence and the people encouraging the booing after that showed the reality, it doesn’t matter what form the protesting is... they don’t care and in fact they want it to continue they will resist treating people equally. They don’t care about racism and they quietly like it this way 

9/19/20 5:20 PM
2/24/19

My barber who is Black has refused to cut the hair of anyone wearing BLM stuff. His brother’s business in Louisville was burned during a peaceful protest. He even put up a “Back the Blue” ribbon on his wall. He tells me the vast majority of the Black community wants BLM to STFU. Take it for what it’s worth. 

9/19/20 5:27 PM
11/8/09

I saw the Woodly thing where he only answered questions with black lives matter. Before that I wasn’t cheering for either guy. I don’t particularly like either guy so I only really cared about the results. 

That black lives matter thing changed that. Now I’m cheering for Woodley to KO Covington because of his total heel turn. He’s out heeling the heel (Colby) and that’s pretty fricking funny man. 

9/19/20 5:38 PM
1/25/04
King Trav - 

I saw the Woodly thing where he only answered questions with black lives matter. Before that I wasn’t cheering for either guy. I don’t particularly like either guy so I only really cared about the results. 

That black lives matter thing changed that. Now I’m cheering for Woodley to KO Covington because of his total heel turn. He’s out heeling the heel (Colby) and that’s pretty fricking funny man. 

Woodly isn't trying to be the heel. He's trying to be the hero.

9/19/20 5:40 PM
4/22/07
King Trav -

Difference here is he is backing a faggy movement that is rioting throughout the country. MAGA hats are mostly just for fat guys mowing the lawn or boat parades.  Not just a heel turn,he is a piece of shit.

9/19/20 5:43 PM
2/12/14
OpenedUp -
John Cable -

aint my fuckin problem. 

9/19/20 5:46 PM
1/1/01
Jack Carter - 
MojoSoDope - 
Jack Carter -

I had an email from a Kratom company that I buy from saying they support BLM. I immediaely unsubscribed from their mailing list and switched companies.

Which company was it? 

Kraken Kratom

Black Lives Matter.

Kraken Kratom stands with the Black community in condemning racism, police brutality, and the oppression and aggression that Black people face daily due to the color of their skin. We see you, we hear you, and your pain matters to us. We share in your outrage and heartache, and we know that silence in times like this is unacceptable. 

As a company, we join in the collective call for justice George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, and countless others before them, and for the end to the culture of white supremacy and systemic racism in the United States.

The abhorrent acts we have witnessed in recent months - the murders of Black people by police and vigilantes - are not a new development. They are a continuation of the violence that black and brown bodies have endured over centuries and are directly connected to this country’s troubled history of enslaving and oppressing people of color.

As a nation, we must reckon with our past if we want to create a better future for all. This means that white people must engage in this struggle as actively as if it were our own bodies and our own children on the line. We must take responsibility for our collective history and must hold ourselves and our officials accountable to overhaul systems of oppression now.

Those with privilege must first recognize how it operates in our society and then use it to demand change. We must commit to the work of being real allies, amplifying BIPOC voices and centering BIPOC experiences. It’s time to go where we may have once been uncomfortable, to opt in because so many cannot opt out. 

For our part, we are leaning on our strong ties with the local community and increasing our monetary support of explicitly anti-racist organizations here in Portland, OR. We hope that our donations to Don’t Shoot PDX and Black Lives Matter PDX can help these organizations continue to serve communities that deserve justice. We will continue to look for meaningful ways to contribute to this struggle so our allyship endures even when this painful and powerful moment has passed.

Kraken has always been an intentionally diverse company, and we believe that our success is directly tied to our inclusive culture. But we’re far from experts and far from perfect. We’re committed to learning and listening and challenging ourselves to get better, to examining our own blindspots and confronting our own privilege. This means finding new ways to support our team members of color and ensuring that they feel empowered in the workplace.

Black Lives Matter. We will keep saying this until it’s not a controversial statement. We will keep demonstrating in the streets, on our ballots, and with our dollars until this is a lived experience for Black people everywhere. Kraken is committed to digging in and doing the hard work of anti-racism and to furthering these efforts in our community and beyond. We hope you are too.

In solidarity,

Team Kraken

Want to change how you receive these emails?

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.
 from this list.

Wow that is dumb AF ! Fuck em

“Vigilantes”. Wtf are these vigilantes ? In the current century 2000 - present day I’ve seen none or very little of this shit ! I have SeeN lots of black on Black & black on white killings. They seem pretty common though or more common !

Facts matter !
9/19/20 5:47 PM
2/12/14
Pilgor the goat -

I personally support people’s right to wear whatever shirt they choose. Even profanity. Actually, Especially if it has profanity. “Go fuck your dog” would be a great shirt. 

But yeah, it is annoying. Maybe you should just hate that guy, not the whole team or the whole sport. 

He is part of a TEAM. get it? TEAM. he can wrap dog guts around his neck when he is not riding on a TEAM bus in a Nationally televised event. he will have to learn this sooner or later. 

I predict a huge cratering of NFL viewing and subsequently crash in salaries. 

Edited: 9/19/20 5:51 PM
1/18/12
Jack Carter -

I had an email from a Kratom company that I buy from saying they support BLM. I immediaely unsubscribed from their mailing list and switched companies.

Not being a prick or trying to prove a point but what shoes do you wear?

Nike , Adidas , under armour, Reebok converse, new balance, vans , puma , hoka....all have made statements supporting BLM.

The left has Totally hijacked athletic wear.

9/19/20 5:51 PM
2/12/14
John Cable -

I got a shitty e-mail from Uber saying something to the effect of they will hold non BLM customers "ACCOUNTABLE". LOL. I spent half a day trying to get ahold of someone to tell them to suck a bowl of dicks. Uber is total anon. 

When I played college ball we wore Team POLO shirts or a tie and sportcoat when traveling. 

I would have liked to been there to put a picture perfect form tackle on his ass blow him backwards into the steps of the bus and take a handful of dreds as a souvenir. fuckin faggot. when his scholarship runs out and he still does not have a degree he will sweeping buses for a living. 

further more. every time I use Uber from now on and it is a BLM type driver, I will 0 tip their ass. 

if they are not customer service oriented to me, then they will learn to love ZERO tip. 

they are easy to recognize, sullen , put out, ,moody ass, non responsive. lol. Ill just take the ride and leave a tip out of it. Your the poor mother fucker working for tips, I didn t put you in the drivers seat. 

9/19/20 5:57 PM
11/1/03

Good for you op. it's one of the few ways people can show their distain for this raciest organization, if only more would do it.

9/19/20 6:12 PM
11/8/09
Jack Carter -
King Trav - 

Woodly isn't trying to be the heel. He's trying to be the hero.

Yeah I know but it’s at least made it compelling to me. 

9/19/20 6:18 PM
4/9/10

It won’t stop until they pound people into submission. It’s not about equality or rights. It’s about submission. Never forget that.
That’s what the whole “anti-racism” is about. The HUGE majority are not racist in any way and just provide for the families and live their lives. That’s no longer good enough for these people. They won’t stop until the false narrative of racism consumes every single aspect of our lives. 

9/19/20 6:40 PM
2/12/14
Colby Covid19ington - What happened in the Navy/Tulane game? Tulane was up 24-0 at half.

Navy had a tremendous comeback. i did not see a BLM placard the whole game is was amazing. The young lads played their hearts out. The only thing on their helmets was the name of their college. 

9/19/20 6:47 PM
2/12/14
OpenedUp -
Jack Carter -
OpenedUp - 
John Cable -

EXACTLY. You get it. I will no longer consume and pay for something to be shoved down my gullet. 

fuck football. at this point. 

9/19/20 6:49 PM
2/12/14

same thing with spotify. I will soon draft a lette rto them giving them a piece of my mind about Michelle Obama and Oprahs podcast. Both of those dumbasses talk shit about my president and I dont like it. It either has an effect or it does not. I pay Spotify. I have a say. 

this is the future. 

9/19/20 6:50 PM
1/25/04
Forrest Spliffn - 
Jack Carter -

Nike , Adidas , under armour, Reebok converse, new balance, vans , puma , hoka....all have made statements supporting BLM.

I wear Brahma shoes.

9/19/20 6:54 PM
10/16/08
OpenedUp -
Josh -

You have the freedom not to watch just like they have the freedom to put on a shirt. I find it ironic that people get upset if there is a riot and say protest peacefully and when he does the same people get upset about that. To me this is a very acceptable non traffick blocking violent or kneeling for an anthem form of protest. Then again those uppity ungreatful negros should just shut up and play right john?

The booing during a moment of silence and the people encouraging the booing after that showed the reality, it doesn’t matter what form the protesting is... they don’t care and in fact they want it to continue they will resist treating people equally. They don’t care about racism and they quietly like it this way 

100% this. The writing was already on the wall but that moment made it crystal clear to me. 

9/19/20 6:57 PM
7/12/15
John Cable -

Jesus.  How much Adderall do you add to your quarter hour Monster Energy Drink infusions.  Tucker is not going to fuck you.

Edited: 9/19/20 8:17 PM
8/8/18

You poor thing lol

9/19/20 8:27 PM
3/2/09
John Cable -

"FUCK BLM . tired of it. wont watch it."

No worries. You aren't their targeted audience. 

9/19/20 8:32 PM
10/10/02
Forrest Spliffn -
Jack Carter -

When did adidas jump ship?

one of their major higher ups released a statement saying BLM was decisive and they didn't want any part of that