OtherGround Forums BLM in My Face First Thing This Morn.

9/19/20 8:58 PM
1/8/20

9/19/20 9:00 PM
2/25/06

Fuck BLM.

9/19/20 9:01 PM
4/22/07
Dummythicc -

I got 3/4 haha

Edited: 9/19/20 9:18 PM
12/13/15
OpenedUp -
John Cable -

watched the last part of the Navy Tulane game. good times. 

next game comes on and I anticipate some good college football without politics or bullshit. 

One team gets off the bus and the first asshole off has a big ass head of dreadlocks and has his jacket thrown open wide showing off his big Black Lives Matter bullshit on his shirt. 

I switched channels immediately. I also called the college and told them I would not watch them play if that is what they are all about. 

FUCK BLM . tired of it. wont watch it. 

Sorry you can no longer put your head in a hole and ignore a problem. 

What is the problem? White guys are about 3 times as likely to get shot by a cop if they get in an altercation with them.  Cops will immediately blow away a white criminal. They will give a black dude every chance in the world. 

Why? Because the cop knows if he shoots a black dude his life is over. 

9/19/20 9:28 PM
4/9/16
OpenedUp -
ShortElbowInTheClinch -
OpenedUp -
Jack Carter -
OpenedUp - 
John Cable -

next game comes on and I anticipate some good college football without politics or bullshit. 

One team gets off the bus and the first asshole off has a big ass head of dreadlocks and has his jacket thrown open wide showing off his big Black Lives Matter bullshit on his shirt. 

I switched channels immediately. I also called the college and told them I would not watch them play if that is what they are all about. 

The only problem is BLM shoving it's fake agenda down everyone's throat under the threat of violence.

What BLM claims is a problem has been shown to be pure fiction by the facts.

They are no longer willing for you to consume black entertainment while ignoring racism towards blacks, party is over 

LOL.  Don't you find it just a teeny weeny bit ironic that guys getting free school, free room and board, free tutoring, free exposure, free gear, monthly stipends, etc are complaining about systemic racism? 

Yeah of course you don't.  You're a clown. 

They are speaking up for others that don’t have a platform 

Ahhhh that's it, huh?  It has nothing to do with an uneducated, half retarded 19 year old spending his days on Twitter?  Hmm.  Thanks for the enlightenment! 

9/19/20 11:14 PM
11/5/03

Mere words cannot describe my indifference to OPs plight. Hardly seems worth the spaz he's throwing. 

Edited: 9/20/20 12:05 AM
10/14/03
9/20/20 10:36 AM
1/27/14
OpenedUp -
John Cable -

I was frozen for this post lol so absurd 

9/20/20 11:54 AM
12/17/06
OpenedUp - 
OpenedUp -
John Cable -

Because the problem you speak of is entirely bullshit. You propagate lies.

9/20/20 12:01 PM
1/1/01
Altofsky - 
OpenedUp - 
OpenedUp -
John Cable -

No it's because the right likes censorship and communism. They want to silence all people that don't agree with them

9/20/20 12:02 PM
1/13/04
OpenedUp - 
Jack Carter -
OpenedUp - 
John Cable -

The only problem is BLM shoving it's fake agenda down everyone's throat under the threat of violence.

What BLM claims is a problem has been shown to be pure fiction by the facts.

They are no longer willing for you to consume black entertainment while ignoring racism towards blacks, party is over 

Stop breaking the law OpenedUp and you won't have to worry about dealing with cops..

9/20/20 12:17 PM
6/30/03
Josh -
Altofsky - 
OpenedUp - 
OpenedUp -
John Cable -

No it's because the right likes censorship and communism. They want to silence all people that don't agree with them

Speechless

9/20/20 12:18 PM
12/17/06
Josh - 
Altofsky - 
OpenedUp - 
OpenedUp -
John Cable -

This is the equivalent of the fat kid in school being called fat by the skinny kid and then turning around and calling the skinny kid fat.

9/20/20 12:18 PM
9/20/19

You guys are such crybaby’s

9/20/20 12:19 PM
12/17/06
logic672 - 
Josh -
Altofsky - 
OpenedUp - 
OpenedUp -
John Cable -

Speechless

Peewee covered this in the 80s.

I know you are, but what am I?

Josh, you are hereby known as Peewee.

9/20/20 12:22 PM
2/2/12

Waaaaaa!  I don't like my sports this way Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Lol at you whiny little fucks bitching from your couch.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

9/20/20 3:18 PM
12/17/06
greasegun - 

Waaaaaa!  I don't like my sports this way Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Lol at you whiny little fucks bitching from your couch.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

How do you pick which account to log in with?

9/20/20 3:51 PM
2/12/14

I found an even better way to handle it. if i see BLM shit I bitch to all the advertisers, and do it from the comfort of my easy chair. waaaahhh waaaaah . More effective than standing in the street throwing water bottles lol. 

While watching Miami vs Louisville last night, I bring the big advertisers web sites up on my lap top under different tabs. During commercial breaks I send them communication thru "contact us" portals and express my displeasure with the teeeny tiny bit of BLM shit that I saw in conjunction with their million dollar advertising. 

lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu . 

lol at dems screeching for the last year. 

yall aint heard shit yet.

9/20/20 3:55 PM
9/22/16
You guys see the fitness apparel company GymShark commit corporate suicide yesterday?
2/12/14

I also mentioned to the advertisers that I was disapointed in not seeing the national anthem played as part of pre-game so all the athletes could stand and show their respect to the flag, country and our Stellar President DONALD TRRRRRRRUUUUUUMP! 

maga 

4 more years. fuck antifa and BLM

2/12/14
AnthonyWeiner - You guys see the fitness apparel company GymShark commit corporate suicide yesterday?

what happened? 

9/20/20 3:59 PM
9/18/13

I Read this as BML (blew my load) in my face this morning. I was bout to say, we've all been there bromo.

9/20/20 4:01 PM
2/12/14

ha

BLM = Booger Licking Morans

9/20/20 4:07 PM
7/2/07
Yahoo is running a story today of things you need to understand about BLM rather than believing myths.

Probably a result of these type of complaints now they want people to und
9/20/20 4:12 PM
2/12/14
williepep - Yahoo is running a story today of things you need to understand about BLM rather than believing myths.

Probably a result of these type of complaints now they want people to und

YAHOO has to understand! Tired of that shit. a lot of people are.