OtherGround Forums BLM in My Face First Thing This Morn.

9/20/20 6:06 PM
1/27/14
OpenedUp -
OpenedUp -
John Cable -

watched the last part of the Navy Tulane game. good times. 

next game comes on and I anticipate some good college football without politics or bullshit. 

One team gets off the bus and the first asshole off has a big ass head of dreadlocks and has his jacket thrown open wide showing off his big Black Lives Matter bullshit on his shirt. 

I switched channels immediately. I also called the college and told them I would not watch them play if that is what they are all about. 

FUCK BLM . tired of it. wont watch it. 

Sorry you can no longer put your head in a hole and ignore a problem. 

I was frozen for this post lol so absurd 

I was frozen again right after this lol such a f’n joke. I didn’t even get a lot more down votes, either this site is acting up or this is bs 

Edited: 9/20/20 6:11 PM
2/12/14

hey Dems. notice my vote ups. 

lol. That is the silent majority and they are everywhere , not just this site. 

Goin to steam roll your asses in Novembre!!!!!!!!! Pumps groin area and sings along with The King. 

9/20/20 6:19 PM
2/12/14
Josh -

You have the freedom not to watch just like they have the freedom to put on a shirt. I find it ironic that people get upset if there is a riot and say protest peacefully and when he does the same people get upset about that. To me this is a very acceptable non traffick blocking violent or kneeling for an anthem form of protest. Then again those uppity ungreatful negros should just shut up and play right john?

they do not have the right to promote politics while on TEAM time. When they are on their own time, they can smear shit on themselfes and stick a bone through their lip. dont give a FUCK! hell they can wear a shirt that says KILL WHITEY. Does not bother me. 

No different Than when Bryan Bosworth put NCAA . National Communists Aganst Athletes on his socks and headband. he got his nuts crunched over that. Out of line. period. 

9/20/20 8:14 PM
4/12/11
Josh -

You have the freedom not to watch just like they have the freedom to put on a shirt. I find it ironic that people get upset if there is a riot and say protest peacefully and when he does the same people get upset about that. To me this is a very acceptable non traffick blocking violent or kneeling for an anthem form of protest. Then again those uppity ungreatful negros should just shut up and play right john?

Pretty low of you to call him racist. Maybe it has more to do with BLM being a shitty, destructive, garbage movement that takes all of the oxygen away from a movement focused on reform and racial harmony.

Edited: 9/20/20 8:22 PM
9/13/08
Jack Carter -
Altofsky - 

We live in a society where grown men who play with a ball for a living are put on a pedestal as some great minds. It's insane.

Shut the fuck up and entertain. Nobody gives a fuck what your opinions are.

Who does society respect more:

99% of BLM supporters probably can't put a name to the face of the latter

Sadly that is true. The fact that most people, let alone most black Americans don’t know who Thomas Sowell is, is very sad, and speaks volumes about this country. 

9/20/20 8:44 PM
1/1/01
BubblesNS - 
Josh -

Pretty low of you to call him racist. Maybe it has more to do with BLM being a shitty, destructive, garbage movement that takes all of the oxygen away from a movement focused on reform and racial harmony.

ok ask him his feeling towards as he has said "animals" pretty sure he is pretty open about it.

9/21/20 2:05 AM
1/27/14

Ridiculous 

9/21/20 4:11 AM
12/27/06

Honestly I am shocked to say it but I feel like these protesters have done a great service for a lot of people in the country.  

I think there were a lot of adults who had families and responsibilities and we’re wasting too much time being addicted to football or basketball/sports. If they get that time back from watching bullshit games and actually spend it with their family or bettering themselves they will have done their lives a tremendous favor because none of those games really matter... I don’t say people shouldn’t be allowed to enjoy them who have some free time left over at the end of the day to view some entertainment but there’s a lot of people who need to spend more time getting their shit together.... 

9/21/20 5:03 AM
12/11/14

A lot of fragile dudes in here getting worked up because they can't watch their Foosballs...... 

9/21/20 12:12 PM
8/7/12

There is a right time and place for everything. You have as much of a right to protest however, whenever and wherever you feel like. Do I have to participate and watch it? Hell no! Just because your allowed to do something does not necessarily make it the right to do. 

I stopped watching football when this shit first started happening. Too me, any athlete who is making 6 figures to play a sport is about as privileged as anyone or thing can get. Millions of people bust their ass just to make ends meet and most of those people never complain about it or anything else. You want to tell me about the injustices and oppression of others from the safety of your multiple million dollar homes and expect me to believe in what your saying? Yeah, okay bub.

You go take your bullshit someplace else and I'll go take my time and money and start enjoying doing something different. I could never support that type of thing and I sure as hell am not going to spend my sundays watching it. All these supporters looking for their extra 15 minutes of fame and when everything will be said and done. They wouldnt have lifted a finger to make a difference if they didnt have access to a camera in their face 24/7.

They of all people have the means and privilege to make a real difference and what do they decide to do? Put on a t-shirt and take a knee for 1:25 seconds! Get the fook out of here with that fake bullshit! You want to be taken seriously? Walk away and stop playing if your serious about it. That wont happen because then THEIR bottom line would be effected. Just goes to prove how far these "heroic" sports stars are willing not to go. 

9/21/20 1:45 PM
7/8/13

Why did you feel the need to include that he had dreadlocks? What does that have to do with anything?

9/21/20 2:57 PM
2/12/14
spjackson77 -

Why did you feel the need to include that he had dreadlocks? What does that have to do with anything?

Easily identifies him. Shitty hair anyway. Impossible to keep hygenic. Hate to have a locker next to him. I bet he smells like cow shit and B.O. combined. 

9/21/20 3:00 PM
1/25/04
OpenedUp -
ShortElbowInTheClinch -
OpenedUp -
Jack Carter -
OpenedUp - 
John Cable -

next game comes on and I anticipate some good college football without politics or bullshit. 

One team gets off the bus and the first asshole off has a big ass head of dreadlocks and has his jacket thrown open wide showing off his big Black Lives Matter bullshit on his shirt. 

I switched channels immediately. I also called the college and told them I would not watch them play if that is what they are all about. 

The only problem is BLM shoving it's fake agenda down everyone's throat under the threat of violence.

What BLM claims is a problem has been shown to be pure fiction by the facts.

They are no longer willing for you to consume black entertainment while ignoring racism towards blacks, party is over 

LOL.  Don't you find it just a teeny weeny bit ironic that guys getting free school, free room and board, free tutoring, free exposure, free gear, monthly stipends, etc are complaining about systemic racism? 

Yeah of course you don't.  You're a clown. 

They are speaking up for others that don’t have a platform 

Social media, MSM and rioting are their platform

9/21/20 4:16 PM
9/2/10
Altofsky -

We live in a society where grown men who play with a ball for a living are put on a pedestal as some great minds. It's insane.

Yet when academics condemn systemic racism you say the schools are loaded with communists.

You don't want to hear it regardless of the source.

9/21/20 4:30 PM
1/1/01
Josh - 
BubblesNS - 
Josh -

ok ask him his feeling towards as he has said "animals" pretty sure he is pretty open about it.

And.....

9/21/20 6:26 PM
12/17/06
Precise_Improvement - 
Altofsky -

Yet when academics condemn systemic racism you say the schools are loaded with communists.

There is no such thing as systemic racism.

That was made federally illegal in 1964.

9/21/20 6:27 PM
12/17/06
OpenedUp - 

Ridiculous 

9/21/20 6:29 PM
12/17/06
Altofsky - 
Precise_Improvement - 
Altofsky -

There is no such thing as systemic racism.

That was made federally illegal in 1964.

Now, the standard response from you dullards is... SENTENCING DISPARITY FOR THE SAME CRIMES!!!

And of course, that's easily countered by highlighting prior offenses and the weight they carry in sentencing.

Then you may well try the HIGHER ARRESTS FOR DRUG OFFENSES angle...

And of course, anyone who has ever smoked with people of all races knows which group flaunts their drug use and in turn gets caught more due to their blatant disregard.

Blah, blah, fucking blah. There's nothing to support your claims. Never was.

9/21/20 6:31 PM
12/17/06

And that's why certain people get arrested more for drug offenses.

9/22/20 1:22 AM
10/10/18
OpenedUp -
John Cable -

George Floyd.

Nice piece of work he was. Yea, let’s all look up to a lifelong criminal. PFFTTT....

And you wonder why no one is listening?

Hitler shot himself. OMG! We need to protest about suicide prevention & we won’t stop until we have answers.

Epstein hung himself. OMG! We need to protest about suicide prevention & we won’t stop until we have answers.

You see how stupid you sound pushing  for support of criminals.

BLM - Big Lying Misinformation.

9/22/20 3:32 AM
8/8/18
John Cable -

Goin to steam roll your asses in Novembre!!!!!!!!! Pumps groin area and sings along with The King. 

Oh no, your post is in my face!!! 

9/22/20 3:49 AM
3/6/07

Being mad at people who are mad at being killed by police is strange. 

being mad that other humans who want equal right ... the same rights white people have, is strange. 

why are you so threatened by this Trumper 

We live in a cartoon. 

9/22/20 1:17 PM
12/17/06
jkd4200 - 

Being mad at people who are mad at being killed by police is strange. 

being mad that other humans who want equal right ... the same rights white people have, is strange. 

why are you so threatened by this Trumper 

We live in a cartoon. 

Equal rights are already had and have been since the 60s.

9/22/20 1:47 PM
1/1/01
Black Loads matter now?
9/22/20 4:13 PM
2/12/14
Joshinho -
John Cable -

Oh no, your post is in my face!!! 

you can turn me off anytime. just like I did the bullshit football.