3 days ago
1/25/04

3 days ago
10/6/17
Jack Carter -

That’s bullshit if he was arrested.

3 days ago
1/1/01
That settles it, I am voting for Biden!!
3 days ago
5/7/09

I don’t fully understand why he was arrested.  Were they physically on his property?  Not sure what laws come into play on this one.

3 days ago
1/13/04

WTF would he be arrested if he was showing his gun inside his house? Is there a US law he broke?

3 days ago
3/15/06

They're harrassing some guy in his house and in their eyes he's the nutty one?

3 days ago
1/25/04

3 days ago
1/1/01

They were threatening him. You have no idea what's out here. You have everyone right to protect your yourself from a mob of done stocks terrorists who whole purpose is to intimidate you in submission. 

3 days ago
10/6/17
Jack Carter -

The Left is setting it up that you can’t even protect yourself in your own home.

The true totalitarians are trying to destroy our rights as their Brownshirts run rampant.

Fuck you, Democrats. You’re destroying our country.

Edited: 3 days ago
1/1/01

Just like that white girl and her boyfriend that where attacked in their car by BLM and the police told them they can't do anything because the attackers where black....is this the America we want

3 days ago
1/9/02

they did the Kenosha kid like this too

3 days ago
1/9/02

serious civil conflict is coming in this country

3 days ago
3/15/06
Josh -

Just like that white girl and her boyfriend that where attacked in their car by BLM and the police told them they can't do anything because the attackers where black....is this the America we want

Yeah, so what happened in this video didn't actually happen.

3 days ago
10/6/17
Josh -

This is the America that the Left wants. Destroying our social norms is the only way they can rebuild everything into their dream utopia.

3 days ago
12/31/17

Even here in Canada I would brandish a firearm in that situation and feel well within my rights. I hope the NRA is covering lawyers for these guys. 

3 days ago
11/28/09

Time to sue

3 days ago
4/1/11

I'm afraid they r gonna attack and harass voters at polling places and get by with it.

3 days ago
2/7/08

So they arrested him and didn’t disperse the protesters? Cops are attacking their own supporters... Fuck it, defund them. They’re doing BLMs bidding.

3 days ago
5/15/06
55579 -

Even here in Canada I would brandish a firearm in that situation and feel well within my rights. I hope the NRA is covering lawyers for these guys. 

You wouldn't be within your rights and would be arrested and firearms permit revoked

3 days ago
6/3/03
william795 -

I don’t fully understand why he was arrested.  Were they physically on his property?  Not sure what laws come into play on this one.

This. 

So if I’m cleaning my guns by a window for ventilation, and someone sees me I can be fucking arrested for brandishing? GTFOOH with that bullshit. 

In this particular situation that dude had every right to arm himself to defend himself and his property. If these fuckers show up at my door I’d do the same shit to ensure my family is protected. Unless there is something missing from this story those cops are in the wrong in my eyes. 

3 days ago
4/20/02

They guy who organized the protest livestreamed it. They were on his property for about two hours before cops showed up and remained long after the guy was arrested.

3 days ago
12/6/11

Dang, I hope I dont get called the police by my neighbors.  Sometimes when I come back from the range, I clean my guns in the garage, so I guess I am brandishing my weapons. 

This is the America, the left wants.  Harass people at their home and also call the cops on them.

3 days ago
9/29/13

Now that this has started happening, people need to commit to opening fire on these idiots.  This has to be deterred and our heroic LEOs will arrest you anyway.

3 days ago
9/29/13
theBEAToff -

So they arrested him and didn’t disperse the protesters? Cops are attacking their own supporters... Fuck it, defund them. They’re doing BLMs bidding.

This......it’s been this way from the beginning.  Glad people are seeing it 

3 days ago
12/6/11

Dude is for sure going to win a nice lawsuit.  He didnt break any laws, in which brandishing mostly applies to the streets, not your home.  Either way, he wasnt pointing at anyone, he was just letting the mob know that he had a weapon.