OtherGround Forums BLM surround home with Trump sign, USA flag

8 days ago
1/1/01

"You don't know what's out here".

Oh, I think we all know what's out there.

8 days ago
3/2/09
thewellhungarian -
55579 -
thewellhungarian -
55579 -

Even here in Canada I would brandish a firearm in that situation and feel well within my rights. I hope the NRA is covering lawyers for these guys. 

You wouldn't be within your rights and would be arrested and firearms permit revoked

Oh well. Itd be a very public case. You threaten my family and I'll risk the trial.

I'm 100% in agreement.

Yeah and then spend the next six months in jail with the very same people you were pointing your weapon at.  

8 days ago
4/17/13

"Open war is upon you, whether you would risk it or not" -Aragorn, Lord of the Rings

8 days ago
4/20/02

So this happened last night, and I still don't see any information on who this guy is, why they singled him out or exactly what charges he's facing.

I see some leftists suggesting that because they called him Probation Pete he must be a convicted felon not legally allowed to own a gun. But I'm not sure what a criminal would have pro-police signs at his house.

8 days ago
12/31/17
MPA -
thewellhungarian -
55579 -
thewellhungarian -
55579 -

Even here in Canada I would brandish a firearm in that situation and feel well within my rights. I hope the NRA is covering lawyers for these guys. 

You wouldn't be within your rights and would be arrested and firearms permit revoked

Oh well. Itd be a very public case. You threaten my family and I'll risk the trial.

I'm 100% in agreement.

Yeah and then spend the next six months in jail with the very same people you were pointing your weapon at.  

Not how it works here. I'd be out on bail that day and never spend a night in jail.

8 days ago
1/9/02

this is their end-around the 2nd amendment

gun control is increasigly a dead issue in the US so theyre just going to make using the guns in self-defense illegal

8 days ago
11/27/02
The amount of power that the mob has over individual citizens at the moment is worrisome.
8 days ago
8/7/12

If the guy is a convicted felon brandishing a gun then he would be breaking the law. I would almost assume that if this was the case that guy has to know that any evidence of him with a gun is instant jail time. So why allow yourself to be filmed with one?

Maybe there are details not yet made public. Either way I would of done the same thing. You want to protest be my guest. You want to trespass on my property in order to protest? We going to have a problem and you will not like the solution. 

8 days ago
1/9/02
baj54 -

If the guy is a convicted felon brandishing a gun then he would be breaking the law. I would almost assume that if this was the case that guy has to know that any evidence of him with a gun is instant jail time. So why allow yourself to be filmed with one?

Maybe there are details not yet made public. Either way I would of done the same thing. You want to protest be my guest. You want to trespass on my property in order to protest? We going to have a problem and you will not like the solution. 

waiting on them to apply these standards to the protester that got his bicep blown off

any day now.

8 days ago
8/29/09
MPA -
thewellhungarian -
55579 -
thewellhungarian -
55579 -

I'm 100% in agreement.

Why would those be the very same people?

Are you saying those specific people are criminals?

Or are you saying the fit a criminal profile?

What are you trying to say?

Please clarify.

8 days ago
9/29/13
Bad Monkey -
MPA -
thewellhungarian -
55579 -
thewellhungarian -
55579 -

I'm 100% in agreement.

Why would those be the very same people?

Are you saying those specific people are criminals?

Or are you saying the fit a criminal profile?

What are you trying to say?

Please clarify.

nothing to see here, just the typical leftist racist outing themselves 

8 days ago
6/7/08
We need more people willing to go to Valhalla and wipe out the terrorists.
8 days ago
8/15/07
8 days ago
12/6/11
baj54 -

Here's the whole double standard:

Lets say the guy is allegedly a felon; dude was still in his house getting harassed by BLM.  He wasnt out there looking for trouble in this incident, not to mention he didnt point his weapon at anyone.  The people celebrate his arrest.

On the other hand, you have someone like Jacob Blake who clearly has a criminal past and plenty of records; who at the time was causing trouble and was likely reaching for something in his car (not like he was going to go for a ride), then gets shot and there's outrage over it.

If things dont get under control fast, we are looking at a society where those who do wrong are seen as right, but those who do right (self defense, etc) are in the wrong.

8 days ago
7/13/09

If a mob surrounding your house isn't a reason to grab a gun then what it? Wait untill the kick in your door when it's too late? 

8 days ago
12/17/06

The cops are doing themselves exactly no favors.

8 days ago
6/11/10

Things like this show that true freedom in America is dead or dying. 

8 days ago
2/22/13
Josh -

Just like that white girl and her boyfriend that where attacked in their car by BLM and the police told them they can't do anything because the attackers where black....is this the America we want

Please stop dumbing up threads.

8 days ago
3/15/06
Altofsky -

Things have sure changed. Years ago when David Clark was sheriff of Milwaukee County he ran ads telling citizens to arm and protect themselves when necessary because the political climate was making it difficult for law enforcement to do their jobs.

8 days ago
1/1/01
thewellhungarian - 
55579 -

That's not necessarily true at all.
8 days ago
7/15/04

8 days ago
6/27/02

Apparently we’ve gotta be ready to start killing cops too. Those idiots just don’t get it. They’re running private security for the people shooting them and throwing bricks at their heads. I’ve always thought cops were dumb but I honestly didn’t think they were THIS dumb. 

8 days ago
2/7/08

This is the tyranny we’ve been warned about.

8 days ago
3/28/02

nice angry talking point of the day!

8 days ago
3/15/06
CuddleBug -
Altofsky -

Things have sure changed. Years ago when David Clark was sheriff of Milwaukee County he ran ads telling citizens to arm and protect themselves when necessary because the political climate was making it difficult for law enforcement to do their jobs.

This is one of the ads that he ran