OtherGround Forums BOOM! Goodbye Terrorists!

6/12/19 8:52 AM
8/1/13

6/12/19 8:55 AM
7/14/17

Holy shit. Took me two viewings to pay attention to the truck in the background. The precision is insane.

Also... Those jabronis have smartphones? It's insane to think that, in 2019, with all the access to technology and internet and whatnot, these people can still hold their archaic beliefs. Bizarre. 

6/12/19 9:13 AM
8/1/13
BrowBeaten -

Holy shit. Took me two viewings to pay attention to the truck in the background. The precision is insane.

Also... Those jabronis have smartphones? It's insane to think that, in 2019, with all the access to technology and internet and whatnot, these people can still hold their archaic beliefs. Bizarre. 

They are not very bright.

6/12/19 9:14 AM
7/14/17
camicom -
BrowBeaten -

It truly does seem to be an indoctrination into unbreakable religious beliefs. They are taught their entire lives that this is hoe things must be. 

6/12/19 9:16 AM
12/18/07

That has to be kinda demoralizing...

6/12/19 9:19 AM
8/1/13
BrowBeaten -
camicom -
BrowBeaten -

It truly does seem to be an indoctrination into unbreakable religious beliefs. They are taught their entire lives that this is hoe things must be. 

I told my wife yesterday, it still amazes me that people take their cell phones with them when they decide to committ a crime. The technology is incredible how they can track it. I assured her that if I ever decided to off her I would leave the phone in someplace other than the crime scene...

She laughed nervously:)

6/12/19 9:29 AM
5/13/11

"Win and save the planet"

Lmfao @ the globalist propoganda. 

6/12/19 9:30 AM
8/1/13
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Oh Ninja...SAD!

6/12/19 9:33 AM
2/2/15
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

You missed the "of this twisted mindset" part. But don't let that interfere with your bullshit.

6/12/19 9:39 AM
1/1/01
camicom - 
BrowBeaten -

Yeah, kind of surprised that guy stayed in his vehicle and kept recording.  How do you not immediately think "we're next" and jump out of the vehicle?  

6/12/19 9:40 AM
7/14/17
Bilge Water -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

You missed the "of this twisted mindset" part. But don't let that interfere with your bullshit.

He knows he omitted that part. It was intentional. Because he needs to take things out of context in order to poke fun and take the intellectual high ground. Very CNN of him. 

6/12/19 9:58 AM
5/10/08
BrowBeaten -
camicom -
BrowBeaten -

lesson:  Don't love dem hoes.

6/12/19 12:05 PM
1/1/01
Was that an air strike or did they run over an IED???
6/12/19 12:08 PM
5/13/11
Bilge Water -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

I didn't miss it and it in no way changes the point. Good try though. 

Keep believeing the horseshit narrative that we are saving the globe with the "war on terror". It's exactly how ourgovernment wants the sheep to think. 

6/12/19 12:10 PM
5/13/11
BrowBeaten -
Bilge Water -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

He knows he omitted that part. It was intentional. Because he needs to take things out of context in order to poke fun and take the intellectual high ground. Very CNN of him. 

Those extra words change nothing. At all. 

Lol@ CNN or this even being left vs right. Of course you two sheep want to make it about D vs R. Your overlords will be proid of your sheepisms and deflecting. 

6/12/19 12:16 PM
9/3/12
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
BrowBeaten -
Bilge Water -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Lol@ CNN or this even being left vs right. Of course you two sheep want to make it about D vs R. Your overlords will be proid of your sheepisms and deflecting. 

Your words change nothing at all either, those terrorist fucks still just got bombed, sheep harder 

6/12/19 12:17 PM
3/18/02

that was lovely

6/12/19 12:24 PM
1/1/01

6/12/19 12:25 PM
1/9/02
BrowBeaten -

nonsense

some of the most edcuated and wealthiets Muslims are the most extreme

many of these islamic terrorists were edcuated in the west, it has nothing to do with edcuation level and wealth. It didn't with the Nazis either

6/12/19 12:32 PM
1/1/01

Beautiful, champ! 

6/12/19 1:09 PM
9/12/05
ShoreBreaker - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
BrowBeaten -
Bilge Water -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Your words change nothing at all either, those terrorist fucks still just got bombed, sheep harder 

Stop being so mean. Don't you know how upset libtards get when they see their heroes getting blown up like that?
6/12/19 1:21 PM
6/3/03
ShoreBreaker -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
BrowBeaten -
Bilge Water -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

“Sheep harder” fucking cracked me up for some reason.  VTFU. 

6/12/19 1:31 PM
7/14/17
gregbrady -
BrowBeaten -

nonsense

many of these islamic terrorists were edcuated in the west, it has nothing to do with edcuation level and wealth. It didn't with the Nazis either

Wait, what? When did I mention education and/or wealth? Did you quote the wrong person? 

6/12/19 1:32 PM
5/22/15
gregbrady - 
BrowBeaten -

nonsense

It has everything to do with education levels and the wealthy propagating hatred to the suppressed.

In some areas people are not only dissuaded from literacy, but in fact those attempting to learn, read, write and think for themselves are often persecuted, in many instances by way of execution. You are read to in these areas. Your only teachings are an indoctrination.

Not dissimilar to MSM.
6/12/19 1:52 PM
1/9/02
BrowBeaten -
gregbrady -
BrowBeaten -

nonsense

Wait, what? When did I mention education and/or wealth? Did you quote the wrong person? 

you were mentioning smart phones, implying they have access to knowledge aka education