OtherGround Forums BREAKING: LMPD Brett Hankison Charged 3 counts..

9/23/20 8:55 PM
7/29/13

They are trying to block the whole crowd in 

9/23/20 8:59 PM
1/1/01

They’ll get everyone’s identity I’m sure. They just need to test hands too for gunpowder residue 

9/23/20 9:02 PM
1/1/01

2 cops got shot, not one 

9/23/20 9:12 PM
7/29/13
uniquetechnique -

2 cops got shot, not one 

One in the head and one in the chest. That's what the cop in the background said

9/23/20 9:13 PM
7/29/13
uniquetechnique -

They’ll get everyone’s identity I’m sure. They just need to test hands too for gunpowder residue 

I'm pretty sure you're watching the same stream as me. Right before it happened the camera guy turned around and there was a dude in a tie dye hoodie with his hands in his front pockets. That might have been the guy. He was looking sketchy 

9/23/20 9:41 PM
10/16/10
Great updates
9/23/20 9:43 PM
7/29/13
MojoSoDope -
uniquetechnique -

I'm pretty sure you're watching the same stream as me. Right before it happened the camera guy turned around and there was a dude in a tie dye hoodie with his hands in his front pockets. That might have been the guy. He was looking sketchy 

That was definitely the shooter. You can see him run by and shoot

9/23/20 9:48 PM
4/20/11
MojoSoDope -
MojoSoDope -
uniquetechnique -

Any clips yet?

9/23/20 9:48 PM
4/12/04

update - suspect detained

9/23/20 9:49 PM
1/1/01

I've about had my fill of screaming women for the evening.

9/23/20 9:49 PM
7/29/13
Willin -
MojoSoDope -
MojoSoDope -
uniquetechnique -

Any clips yet?

I'm sure there will be a clip of that stream somewhere. He had one of the main streams 

9/23/20 9:54 PM
2/4/06

I hope they release the shooters name in time for basketball tomorrow. How long does it take to sew A name on a jersey?

Dunno if I heard right but there may be a 3rd victim. Police said "Another victim at something and Broadway. They were shot in the head too."

9/23/20 9:55 PM
7/29/13
Ebony -

I hope they release the shooters name in time for basketball tomorrow. How long does it take to sew A name on a jersey?

Dunno if I heard right but there may be a 3rd victim. Police said "Another victim at something and Broadway. They were shot in the head too."

He was shooting from so far away I wouldn't be surprised. He had no idea where those bullets were going to hit. He was moving sideways while he was sending bullets in that direction

9/23/20 10:01 PM
1/13/04
uniquetechnique - 

2 cops got shot, not one 

Just wow.

I am pretty sure ultra violence should counter.. Hopefully the boys in blue, well..

9/23/20 10:02 PM
5/11/08

4chan already figured out the identity of the person who rented the uhaul truck that distributed the weapons to protestors. It was some professional activist that's now works for one of those bail reform groups.

9/23/20 10:03 PM
7/5/13
GladiatorGannon -
MojoSoDope - 

That dumb ass lawyer just hyped up the protesters. He got them all riled up and now they are screaming they didn't get justice so no peace

You're assuming that this wasn't his goal. We've been loaded with activist DAs that are actually trying to crash the system. Heck the Minnesota DA blocked the release of the full bodycam video which would have quelled most of the riots before they even happened. We only got to see it because eventually a foreign newspaper payed someone to sneak into the court house in the middle of the night and make a copy. The prosecutor even scheduled the trial for the beginning of riot season next year.

I believe these DA's are radical leftists funded by Soros. So far they are doing their jobs.

9/23/20 10:08 PM
1/1/01

9/23/20 10:08 PM
1/1/01

9/23/20 10:12 PM
1/1/01

I heard there’s a video out there but still awaiting it. Shows the shooter but that could be just a rumor 

9/23/20 10:14 PM
7/29/13
uniquetechnique -

I heard there’s a video out there but still awaiting it. Shows the shooter but that could be just a rumor 

There is a video. If you were watching the pt news stream then you saw it. They have a close up of the guy and then you see him run by shooting. 

9/23/20 10:17 PM
7/29/13

They are arresting so many people in atlanta right now. Shits getting kind of crazy 

9/23/20 10:19 PM
2/12/14
Ebony -
Walter Sobchak -
John Cable -
Walter Sobchak -
GladiatorGannon -
VinegarStrokes - 

They followed procedure and were fired upon. Want the laws regarding no knock warrants changed I’m with you. But that doesn’t mean he deserves to be charged. 

Ironically, doing an actual no knock entry would have prevented this scenario. They had a "no knock" warrant but decided to knock first instead (the warrant ALLOWS a no knock entry but doesn't mandate it). The initial shooter heard the knocking, got his gun and went to the door. If they would have just went in, this wouldn't have happened.

I usually agree with you but here I don't. A lot of my friends and family sleep with a pistol on the night stand. If they here someone breaking down the door at night they are 100% sending rounds down range. The dumb ass boyfriend that didn't respond except with shooting is the reason this happened. No more and no less.

I have done 100s of no knocks where  billy bad asses had guns on their night stands, on the end table next to them. On a table literally 6 inches away from their hand when they are weighing and cutting dope. Standing on porch with a shotgun on a sling. Pistols in holsters , even open topped. 

ARs leaned in a corner with a dude laying right next to it. shotguns , rifles all locked and loaded. 

If done right no can defend. bringing  it in to action is like kinda like trying to duck or block a Tyson hook after he has already sent it into motion. Action beats reaction. Especially effective if you have a team that works together in same stack everytime, also goes in on flash bang. Our front 4 were pretty much impervious to flash . We would hustle in as Flang  bang rolls in . When billy bad asses vision comes back he has a MP-5 pointed at his head. 

Only defense is a barricaded door. Then we would know about it due to intel and spys. Then we would go in another door or window. And if they were really Billy Bad. we would explosive breach a hole in a wall. Or punch a hole in the wall with the boom off of a Bearcat. 

we could also explosive breach a gunport in opposite side of house from entry point. Killed some dudes doing that. Killed a dude that had my bullet in his gun, no shit. he ran to rear of house  and two swat guys break and raked a window in back bedroom, he was getting a gun to bear and they gave him a case of lead poisoning with two ARs. 

too much stimulus, movement , action, brain cannot work that fast. 

Thanks for what you do. I'm curious, do these only work in small apartments/shotgun houses? My bedroom is no where near my entry doors and more than a few friends/family have 2 story homes with the bedroom being upstairs. I know when a car backfiring woke me up a couple years ago my pistol was in my hand before I even knew what was going on. Has nothing to do with any of us being billy badass and the only way one would be done on any of us is if the police got the wrong address. Almost all of us have our ccw's and/or veterans. Once again, thank you. A lot of us still appreciate the work officers do.

Goddamnit... Erase this and start another thread. He'll flood this with 75 posts of exaggerated, I'm a Billy badass, war stories. There's better cops on here to talk to him but if you want to suck his dick and let pappy tell you bout the good old days go do it in another thread. We're trying to watch some hippie kicking here.

I was done and said so, until you started bumping your gums again. go suck your daddys dick . 

9/23/20 10:29 PM
4/12/04

the shot cops in louisville have non threatening wounds

9/23/20 10:30 PM
1/1/01
Mutant -

Weaponized autism strikes again!  Lol

9/23/20 10:30 PM
1/1/01

Press conference for Officer shot