OtherGround Forums BREAKING: LMPD Brett Hankison Charged 3 counts..

9/23/20 7:56 PM
7/29/13

Lol the dude on the stream is staying there is no destruction or violence when he just filmed them lighting shit on fire and throwing bottles at people. 

9/23/20 7:57 PM
4/20/11
MojoSoDope -

Lol the dude on the stream is staying there is no destruction or violence when he just filmed them lighting shit on fire and throwing bottles at people. 

*mostly peaceful bottle throwing.

9/23/20 7:59 PM
4/20/11

"No justice, no peace - fuck these racist ass police"

LOL - imagine chanting this because a drug dealer was killed. Ahahaha

9/23/20 8:00 PM
2/12/14
Walter Sobchak -
John Cable -
Walter Sobchak -
GladiatorGannon -
VinegarStrokes - 

They followed procedure and were fired upon. Want the laws regarding no knock warrants changed I’m with you. But that doesn’t mean he deserves to be charged. 

Ironically, doing an actual no knock entry would have prevented this scenario. They had a "no knock" warrant but decided to knock first instead (the warrant ALLOWS a no knock entry but doesn't mandate it). The initial shooter heard the knocking, got his gun and went to the door. If they would have just went in, this wouldn't have happened.

I usually agree with you but here I don't. A lot of my friends and family sleep with a pistol on the night stand. If they here someone breaking down the door at night they are 100% sending rounds down range. The dumb ass boyfriend that didn't respond except with shooting is the reason this happened. No more and no less.

I have done 100s of no knocks where  billy bad asses had guns on their night stands, on the end table next to them. On a table literally 6 inches away from their hand when they are weighing and cutting dope. Standing on porch with a shotgun on a sling. Pistols in holsters , even open topped. 

ARs leaned in a corner with a dude laying right next to it. shotguns , rifles all locked and loaded. 

If done right no can defend. bringing  it in to action is like kinda like trying to duck or block a Tyson hook after he has already sent it into motion. Action beats reaction. Especially effective if you have a team that works together in same stack everytime, also goes in on flash bang. Our front 4 were pretty much impervious to flash . We would hustle in as Flang  bang rolls in . When billy bad asses vision comes back he has a MP-5 pointed at his head. 

Only defense is a barricaded door. Then we would know about it due to intel and spys. Then we would go in another door or window. And if they were really Billy Bad. we would explosive breach a hole in a wall. Or punch a hole in the wall with the boom off of a Bearcat. 

we could also explosive breach a gunport in opposite side of house from entry point. Killed some dudes doing that. Killed a dude that had my bullet in his gun, no shit. he ran to rear of house  and two swat guys break and raked a window in back bedroom, he was getting a gun to bear and they gave him a case of lead poisoning with two ARs. 

too much stimulus, movement , action, brain cannot work that fast. 

Thanks for what you do. I'm curious, do these only work in small apartments/shotgun houses? My bedroom is no where near my entry doors and more than a few friends/family have 2 story homes with the bedroom being upstairs. I know when a car backfiring woke me up a couple years ago my pistol was in my hand before I even knew what was going on. Has nothing to do with any of us being billy badass and the only way one would be done on any of us is if the police got the wrong address. Almost all of us have our ccw's and/or veterans. Once again, thank you. A lot of us still appreciate the work officers do.

Hey your welcome. sorry if I came off as dick. But seriously I would not want anyone to think they super safe, because they have a pistol close. 

These work on big structures as well. depending on layout. if there is a long distance to upstairs or back room, sometimes a two man team will be assigned to sprint there. and then other two man contact cover teams go in according to sop on ground floor. it only takes a couple of seconds to bound up stairs or push down a hallway.  

If you really care about being safe, harden the target. you can buy door frame sheaths and 6 inch throw screws. door wedges with braces leaned against doors, anything to give you a few seconds. screw locks for all your windows can be purchased for 2 bucks. they can be defeated but it gives you time. 

when I was doing that stuff, some of the crack houses were running what is called " A New York Block" . Gave us fits until we studied it. Found a way to defeat it. A 2x6 board railroad spiked into floor parallell to door. A railroad crosstie with the base in front of the 2x6. Top of crosstie leaned up against the door where another board is screwed across door at standard knob height. The top of the crosstie lodges below the door board. make sense. damn near impenetrable. People inside can pull crosstie back take meoney in , pass dope out. Put crosstie back against door. By the time you bash through that basically the door comes off in pieces. lol. Giving  ass holes enough time to flush dope and evidence before cops get in. That is an extreme version of home security. 

not hijacking this anymore. just fyi. 

watching live stream of lousiville, nothing super exciting yet. day aint over yet though. 

Edited: 9/23/20 8:32 PM
3/3/18
SpunQ -
uniquetechnique - 
SpunQ -

Can someone explain to me what i missed, what is all this about.

ELI5

cheers.

Policeman charged over Breonna Taylor shooting

US grand jury indicts one police officer over fatal shooting of black woman Breonna Taylor in her home in Kentucky

Right, so the police dun goof'd and they got a payout but people died. What would the protests achieve now? The officer is charged, the family got cash - its a win?

The protests are intended to stop this kind of thing from happening (banning no knocks) or at least stop cops from getting away with it. 

The cop was not charged with killing Breonna. He was charged for bring reckless in firing shots that went into somebody ELSE'S apartment. 

9/23/20 8:18 PM
1/1/01
Willin - 

"No justice, no peace - fuck these racist ass police"

LOL - imagine chanting this because a drug dealer was killed. Ahahaha

The Left's heroes and martyrs are criminals.

Idiots.
9/23/20 8:22 PM
7/29/13

There's a lot of fucking cops in riot gear out there. Louisville pd is way more aggressive than other departments

9/23/20 8:25 PM
7/29/13

They got a bunch of them boxed in right now. The streamer said there's a bunch of dudes with guns on them. They all took off running to try and get out from where they are boxed in 

9/23/20 8:28 PM
9/1/04
Crazy Larry - 
SpunQ -
uniquetechnique - 
SpunQ -

ELI5

cheers.

US grand jury indicts one police officer over fatal shooting of black woman Breonna Taylor in her home in Kentucky

Right, so the police dun goof'd and they got a payout but people died. What would the protests achieve now? The officer is charged, the family got cash - its a win?

The protests are intended to stop this kind of thing from happening (banning no knocks) or at least stop cops from getting away with it. 

The cop was not charged with killing Breonna. He was charged for bring reckless in firing shots they went in somebody ELSE'S apartment. 

These riots must be pretty incredible because they've apparently already broken the time space continuum and prevented a No Knock entry at Breona's in the past.

9/23/20 8:30 PM
1/1/01

Somebody is shooting at the cops now!

9/23/20 8:31 PM
7/29/13

Officer down 

9/23/20 8:31 PM
7/29/13

That's a lot of gun shots going off

9/23/20 8:33 PM
1/1/01

Yea been watching it as well. Not sure how many

9/23/20 8:33 PM
3/3/18
GladiatorGannon -
Crazy Larry - 
SpunQ -
uniquetechnique - 
SpunQ -

ELI5

cheers.

The cop was not charged with killing Breonna. He was charged for bring reckless in firing shots they went in somebody ELSE'S apartment. 

These riots must be pretty incredible because they've apparently already broken the time space continuum and prevented a No Knock entry at Breona's in the past.

"or at least stop cops from getting away with it. "

9/23/20 8:38 PM
1/1/01

Cops have shooter surrounded?

9/23/20 8:38 PM
7/29/13

I think they have the guy that shot surrounded 

9/23/20 8:39 PM
2/12/14
Willin -

Not sure if this is true but it was in the Youtube comments. I hope it's true:

"Just so everyone knows. In Kentucky, one of the actions were lethal force is allowed by anybody, is attempted arson. If you are attempting to set a structure fire, anyone can kill you legally."

I like it. TX has rules like for nightime hours only. 

9/23/20 8:39 PM
7/29/13

They all have assualt rifles out now. The big boy guns are out

9/23/20 8:46 PM
2/4/06
White347LX -

Cops have shooter surrounded?

What channel are y'all listening to? I'm listening to Metro Dispatch 1/2 4/5

9/23/20 8:48 PM
1/1/01

9/23/20 8:50 PM
7/29/13

They said it's a guy in a tie dye hoodie. Kind of an obvious hoodie to shoot at the police in. 

9/23/20 8:53 PM
7/29/13

Fbi is out there now.

9/23/20 8:54 PM
1/1/01
uniquetechnique -

This link is too busy any normal stream? 

9/23/20 8:54 PM
1/1/01

9/23/20 8:55 PM
1/1/01