4/26/19 11:10 PM
11/15/04
William H Muncy -
John Travoltage -
William H Muncy -
camicom -
John Travoltage -

Isn't she a coloured lady? 

Not sure her being black should matter. Currupt politician being busted is a good thing regardless of race. 

I disagree 

I'll wait 

Yea, I’m waiting for this response as well. 

4/26/19 11:11 PM
11/15/04
AnthonyWeiner -

Pugh has gone missing. She hasn't been seen around city hall in around four weeks, and although she was at home when the raid began yesterday, it's been confirmed that she has left the state. Calls to her phone are forwarded to a messaging service/app, and no one has any idea where she went.

She’s got a case of the RBGs. Pneumonia treatment I believe. 

4/27/19 12:21 AM
9/18/12
LiveWire -
William H Muncy -
John Travoltage -
William H Muncy -
camicom -
John Travoltage -

Not sure her being black should matter. Currupt politician being busted is a good thing regardless of race. 

I disagree 

I'll wait 

All I’m saying is is that if she’s a black, (which she appears to be), she deserves a less harsh sentence, then say a Caucasian male.

4/27/19 12:24 AM
3/27/03

Lol... another corrupt retard democrat 

4/27/19 12:25 AM
10/31/05
Did Clay Davis have anything to do with this?

Shhheeeeeiiiiiiit
4/27/19 12:27 AM
3/27/03
camicom -
John Travoltage -

AIDS Maxine waters 

4/27/19 12:55 AM
9/3/18
John Travoltage -
LiveWire -
William H Muncy -
John Travoltage -
William H Muncy -
camicom -
John Travoltage -

I disagree 

I'll wait 

All I’m saying is is that if she’s a black, (which she appears to be), she deserves a less harsh sentence, then say a Caucasian male.

I would agree. And I certainly don't want to hear any bullshit comments about "this is what happens when you hire based on skin color as opposed to who would be best for the job."

I agree with the left. We can fix racism with racism. It only makes sense

4/27/19 3:08 AM
9/4/17
John Travoltage -
LiveWire -
William H Muncy -
John Travoltage -
William H Muncy -
camicom -
John Travoltage -

I disagree 

I'll wait 

Oh so you don't have an actual legit response, you just want to play the race card. 

4/27/19 3:47 AM
3/2/11
William H Muncy -
John Travoltage -
LiveWire -
William H Muncy -
John Travoltage -
William H Muncy -
camicom -
John Travoltage -

I disagree 

I'll wait 

Oh so you don't have an actual legit response, you just want to play the race card. 

Are you guys willingly getting trolled by someone who seems to have an anus for an avatar?

4/27/19 3:52 AM
8/18/14
BigEyedFish - 

she looks like mad maxxine without 20 pounds of makeup

they must use the same wig maker

this
4/27/19 3:54 AM
10/31/05
Ram1 - 
BigEyedFish - 

she looks like mad maxxine without 20 pounds of makeup

they must use the same wig maker

this

As we established in the NFL draft thread, I stole a shitton of weaves during the Ferguson riots. I've never said who I sold them to.. but, yeah, it was those two.
4/27/19 3:56 AM
9/4/17
ChaosOverkill -
William H Muncy -
John Travoltage -
LiveWire -
William H Muncy -
John Travoltage -
William H Muncy -
camicom -
John Travoltage -

I disagree 

I'll wait 

Are you guys willingly getting trolled by someone who seems to have an anus for an avatar?

Lol it's looking that way 

4/27/19 3:59 AM
8/31/10
camicom -
John Travoltage -

Lol! Holee fuck, she's like the black, female Jar Jar Binks!

4/27/19 4:02 AM
10/31/05
sgotwalks - 
camicom -
John Travoltage -

Mesa dindu nothin.
Edited: 4/27/19 6:19 AM
8/31/10
sgotwalks -
camicom -
John Travoltage -

Related image

Kinda sorta

4/27/19 9:31 AM
8/7/12

she is as crooked as fuck. Basically gave herself a city contract worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to deliver books to the school system that she herself had supposedly written. Once her checks started rolling in she stopped delivering anything and basically her company went silent. All the while she is collecting what she thought was laundered money because her checks were being written to her from her company. On top of all that it is rumored that the city council voted to stop payment to her company because of the absence of books being delivered and she veto'd the entire motion. SHE IS A GIGANTIC PIECE OF SHIT. As is the majority of past Baltimore city mayors. This type of thing will only stop once someone gets the message out that this behavior will not be tolerated. I vote to drag her ass out into the harbor and put some concrete shoes on her. 

4/27/19 9:44 AM
1/3/18
Benntheredunthat -
sgotwalks - 
camicom -
John Travoltage -

Mesa dindu nothin.

Lmao!!! Holy shiato, that was gold. 

4/27/19 9:51 AM
3/16/15
camicom - 
John Travoltage -

I hope they force her to take her mug shot without the wig.

4/27/19 5:40 PM
6/29/09
not a single successful govt in the world.....not a one. corrupt, incompetent, shit show
4/27/19 6:09 PM
6/30/07
sgotwalks -
sgotwalks -
camicom -
John Travoltage -

Related image

Kinda sorta

That's racist as fuck bro!

Mods, do something about this anti-Gungan trash please.

4/27/19 6:48 PM
1/1/01

Meesa no okee day badda dis

4/27/19 7:06 PM
12/10/09
sgotwalks -
sgotwalks -
camicom -
John Travoltage -

Related image

Kinda sorta

This comparison was made often, back during the campaign against the other former mayor who was convicted of scamming the city for personal gain. 

4/27/19 7:15 PM
2/4/09

I guess we can keep the thread dedicated to investigations of current and former Govt officials?

Democratic Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker, his wife and his brother-in-law are under federal criminal investigation for a dubious residential property tax appeal that dogged him during his gubernatorial campaign last year, WBEZ has learned.

A law-enforcement source familiar with the investigation confirmed to WBEZ that the probe, which has not been revealed publicly until now, began last October and remains active. There are no signs that criminal charges are imminent.

WBEZ has also confirmed that Illinois First Lady MK Pritzker’s personal assistant who was involved in the property tax appeal, Christine Lovely, is being represented by one of Chicago’s most high-powered lawyers. Her attorney, Reid Schar, is a former federal prosecutor who helped convict ex-Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich on corruption charges.

The developments demonstrate that the billionaire governor and his wife may face a serious legal threat arising from their controversial pursuit of a property tax break on a 126-year-old mansion they purchased next to their Gold Coast home.

Read more at the link above 

11/20/19 9:45 AM
2/4/09

11/20/19 9:57 AM
2/4/09