OtherGround Forums Bam Margera throws hissy fit, back in rehab

3/13/19 4:05 PM
1/1/01
VinegarStrokes - How long till he is dead of some drug or alcohol related cause? He's a total mess.

It's nice to see Steve-O is clean and seems to have his life together.

I don't know......he still associates with Chris Pontius......

3/13/19 4:10 PM
9/4/17
DaveFu -
VinegarStrokes - How long till he is dead of some drug or alcohol related cause? He's a total mess.

It's nice to see Steve-O is clean and seems to have his life together.

I don't know......he still associates with Chris Pontius......

So the bad AIDS?

3/13/19 4:10 PM
5/7/08

Can this guy just die already? He's been off the rails since his piece of shit friend did us all a favour and got what was coming to him, it would be nice of Bam to follow suit.

3/13/19 4:28 PM
6/28/10
MayorPirkle -

Can this guy just die already? He's been off the rails since his piece of shit friend did us all a favour and got what was coming to him, it would be nice of Bam to follow suit.

you first, go..

3/13/19 5:37 PM
3/4/12
ShanTheMan -
Richard Cranium -

Well I know who is going on my deadpool list.

Is that the one for the likely deaths or the ones we hope die? 

I’m not trying to say I want him to die.  I reserve that for extra special human pieces of shit.  He’s just been on a downward spiral for several years now with no signs of improvement.  

3/13/19 5:49 PM
12/9/05
Wanderpage -

Hes been a mess since his buddy died. Him and his buddy wrecked multiple cars driving drunk. This is the universe evening things out for putting so many peoples lives at risk multiple times. Sad to see, but what can you do. 

I grew up in a neighboring town to West Chester, was a Bam/CKY fan since it started and am an extra in his awful movie Haggard and yatta yatta.

Bam was a mess way before Ryan Dunn died. Starting losing it when he began getting all those shitty tattoos and hanging out with that band HIM. Oof, bad times.

3/13/19 5:52 PM
12/3/02

He seems like a turd that just won’t flush. 

3/13/19 6:02 PM
6/13/03

He needs to up his flair game

3/13/19 6:24 PM
1/1/01

Don't know the guy other than the CKY/Jackass stuff. But from the video clips like these that you see online, it seems like he'll never get better until he learns some humility 

3/13/19 6:39 PM
12/15/00

Ugh, I never paid much attention to him...he had a kid a little while back.  I feel sorry for any kid that has to live with an alcoholic/addict parent.  A wife, friends etc..you chose to associate with an addict, but the kid didn’t ask for that shit

3/13/19 7:13 PM
2/29/16

Can't feel sorry for him anymore. 

So self destructive and selfish to his disease. 

He dies this year imo.

3/13/19 7:29 PM
1/12/10

As much laughter as he gave me growing up. This doesn’t surprise me. He’s majorly depressed and an addict to boot. He has no reason to change or motivation. He has run off one wife already and working on a second. He still surrounds himself with yes men and reasoning from his parents has never done anything and never will. He is still loaded and there is no sign of that income stopping. Bam lives for Bam and nothing or no one else. He has been editing a video about Dunn for years and everyone says that when he gets back to it to finish it he goes off the deep end, but he says it’s his life’s goal to finish it. So it’s either gonna kill him, or he’ll release it and might get closure. We’ll see what happens first. 

3/13/19 7:37 PM
3/23/11
Erik Apple -

I feel sorry for him

You should see his rehab footage.

Basically, they blame Phil (his dad?), for all his substance abuse issues because when they were kids he would drive past a spooky tree or something and Phil would hit the top of his car with his hand and pretend a body fell on the car.

Bam sits there, not saying anything while Phil takes all the blame.... for Bam being a junkie.

Bam is pathetic.

3/13/19 7:40 PM
8/7/12

sorry but he has been a piece of shit since day one and everyone around him catered to his every need. R.D. dying should have been a wake up call for that privileged piece of shit. All his friends have stopped messing with him and he blew all his money on hot tubs full of piss and a very shitty concert hall. Dude is the epitome of how to be rich and completely fuck your life and money away. All we should be waiting for now is the obituary notice. On a completely different note his parents will honest to god give their shirts off their backs if it meant helping complete strangers. I see them at least 3 to 4 times a year at local charity events in the area.

3/13/19 9:11 PM
2/23/12
Mandible_Claw -

Can't feel sorry for him anymore. 

So self destructive and selfish to his disease. 

He dies this year imo.

I don’t know what he does now or if he still generates an income from his old stuff like cky but I doubt he’s attracting new fans who are teenagers, they have YouTube celebrities. Bams fans are all mid 20s to mid 30s now and like his friends grew out of that shit. He probably has more than enough money from the peak of his fame to live comfortably into middle age, but his life seems sad like he’s the only guy who can’t accept the party’s over, and it started feeling that way almost 10 years ago

3/13/19 9:19 PM
1/12/10
baj54 -

sorry but he has been a piece of shit since day one and everyone around him catered to his every need. R.D. dying should have been a wake up call for that privileged piece of shit. All his friends have stopped messing with him and he blew all his money on hot tubs full of piss and a very shitty concert hall. Dude is the epitome of how to be rich and completely fuck your life and money away. All we should be waiting for now is the obituary notice. On a completely different note his parents will honest to god give their shirts off their backs if it meant helping complete strangers. I see them at least 3 to 4 times a year at local charity events in the area.

I have to disagree with you about the privileged part. All his success is based on his talent and hard work. If by privileged you mean two working parents that supported his hobby because of his talent, sure, but he wasn’t raised super wealthy having everything handed to him. He was being scouted to be pro when he was 12 or 13. 

3/13/19 9:58 PM
11/18/09

I’ve had several run ins with him and them. Bam is a giant gaping asshole and I have a hard time feeling bad for him. 

3/13/19 10:47 PM
11/9/10
Jored1990 -
Wanderpage -

Hes been a mess since his buddy died. Him and his buddy wrecked multiple cars driving drunk. This is the universe evening things out for putting so many peoples lives at risk multiple times. Sad to see, but what can you do. 

I don’t doubt Ryan Dunn dying had a negative impact but I think  a lot of this is to do with him not growing up and now pushing 40 while his entire brand was reliant on being young. Fucking around with shopping karts in your late 30s is funny but not for the same reasons. Life is probably depressing after you lived your 20s like he did and now even Steve O has moved on 

Dunn’s death is a cop out. He was a mess before that happened. He has had more opportunities gifted to him than he deserves and pisses them all away. It’s pathetic at this point. 

3/13/19 10:52 PM
11/9/10
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

As much laughter as he gave me growing up. This doesn’t surprise me. He’s majorly depressed and an addict to boot. He has no reason to change or motivation. He has run off one wife already and working on a second. He still surrounds himself with yes men and reasoning from his parents has never done anything and never will. He is still loaded and there is no sign of that income stopping. Bam lives for Bam and nothing or no one else. He has been editing a video about Dunn for years and everyone says that when he gets back to it to finish it he goes off the deep end, but he says it’s his life’s goal to finish it. So it’s either gonna kill him, or he’ll release it and might get closure. We’ll see what happens first. 

Reasoning from his parents? They should have done that 25-30 years ago. They enabled him and help create this mess. 

Edited: 3/13/19 11:00 PM
4/8/07

i loved jackass when it was happening.  was sad to hear about ryan dunn when it happened.  in all the years of being fans of these guys, i've never read anything about Bam other than he's a complete piece of shit.  

3/13/19 11:04 PM
3/1/10

Rough times.

I remember Vice had that short on him a year or two ago where it looked like he was getting his shot together. Guess not.

The entire rise and fall of Bam Margera is pathetic, but predictable.

3/13/19 11:09 PM
5/7/08
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
baj54 -

I have to disagree with you about the privileged part. All his success is based on his talent and hard work. If by privileged you mean two working parents that supported his hobby because of his talent, sure, but he wasn’t raised super wealthy having everything handed to him. He was being scouted to be pro when he was 12 or 13. 

He didn't make his money off of skateboarding though. Sure you could say he parlayed his skating talent into his association with jackass and then into Viva La Bam, but skating isn't what made him rich.

3/13/19 11:19 PM
5/23/07
Right Hand JO Power - 

i loved jackass when it was happening.  was sad to hear about ryan dunn when it happened.  in all the years of being fans of these guys, i've never read anything about Bam other than he's a complete piece of shit.  

this is how I feel. Jackass/CKY provided me with so many laughs and I'll always love those guys but Bam is the exception.
3/14/19 2:06 AM
7/31/09
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Try that shit on the streets of Iceland = get dropped

Does he always wear the exact same outfit?

3/14/19 2:13 AM
5/14/10
Holy shit what a little fag. Acting like a teenage girl got felt up at the drive-in.