OtherGround Forums Bam Margera throws hissy fit, back in rehab

3/14/19 2:48 AM
1/1/01
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

As much laughter as he gave me growing up. This doesn’t surprise me. He’s majorly depressed and an addict to boot. He has no reason to change or motivation. He has run off one wife already and working on a second. He still surrounds himself with yes men and reasoning from his parents has never done anything and never will. He is still loaded and there is no sign of that income stopping. Bam lives for Bam and nothing or no one else. He has been editing a video about Dunn for years and everyone says that when he gets back to it to finish it he goes off the deep end, but he says it’s his life’s goal to finish it. So it’s either gonna kill him, or he’ll release it and might get closure. We’ll see what happens first. 

sounds like jerry lewis and the concentration camp clown movie.

3/14/19 2:57 AM
5/15/15
MayorPirkle -

Can this guy just die already? He's been off the rails since his piece of shit friend did us all a favour and got what was coming to him, it would be nice of Bam to follow suit.

Defending Ryan Dunn here. I met him at one of Steve-OS shows in the UK (just after Steve-os drug smuggling incident.) Dunn was likely the most humble one of the lot but definitely got peer pressured into things.

3/14/19 5:17 AM
6/3/11

Bam is a bad person all around. I have zero sympathy for him. He deserves all his pain

3/14/19 6:44 AM
12/27/10
MayorPirkle -

Can this guy just die already? He's been off the rails since his piece of shit friend did us all a favour and got what was coming to him, it would be nice of Bam to follow suit.

Wtf? How about fuck you? When was the last time you entertained millions? 

Maybe just keep that shit to yourself, pickle fucker. 

3/14/19 6:48 AM
5/7/08
moogin83 -
MayorPirkle -

Defending Ryan Dunn here. I met him at one of Steve-OS shows in the UK (just after Steve-os drug smuggling incident.) Dunn was likely the most humble one of the lot but definitely got peer pressured into things.

The guy died by crashing his Porsche while drunk as a skunk. Fuck him.

3/14/19 6:49 AM
11/9/10
Kings21 - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Try that shit on the streets of Iceland = get dropped

Does he always wear the exact same outfit?

I was thinking the same thing. Why's he always dressed like Captain Jack Sparrow?
3/14/19 6:49 AM
5/7/08
Internet -
MayorPirkle -

Wtf? How about fuck you? When was the last time you entertained millions? 

Maybe just keep that shit to yourself, pickle fucker. 

I don't entertain people. I also don't endanger lives by behaving like an asshole. If you weren't a moron, you would know which of these makes someone a better person.

3/14/19 7:22 AM
12/25/15
solidsnake -

I caught Steve-O's act on Prime a while back and he does some stunts and circus acts during the show. He has also perfected the Mangina. This includes that footage of when Tim Kennedy chokes him out and drop his head on the ground. He's getting paid, but that's a concussion sir!

What happend to his voice?

3/14/19 7:27 AM
5/5/13
Flyers179 -
Wanderpage -

Hes been a mess since his buddy died. Him and his buddy wrecked multiple cars driving drunk. This is the universe evening things out for putting so many peoples lives at risk multiple times. Sad to see, but what can you do. 

I grew up in a neighboring town to West Chester, was a Bam/CKY fan since it started and am an extra in his awful movie Haggard and yatta yatta.

Bam was a mess way before Ryan Dunn died. Starting losing it when he began getting all those shitty tattoos and hanging out with that band HIM. Oof, bad times.

So it is Ville Valo's fault that Bam is fuck'd up? That's a pussy way to handle your own addiction, or your fuck ups. Bam was wasted all the time way before even meeting HIM. No wonder Ville, or other HIM members doesn't wanna have anything to do with Bam anymore. 

3/14/19 7:59 AM
11/15/04

Why is he dressed like a babuscka?

3/14/19 8:18 AM
6/23/10

Remember when this piece of shit allegedly fucked prime Jessica Simpson? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2006/09/bam-jackass-star-admits-to-doing-jessica-simpson/amp/

3/14/19 11:38 AM
8/14/12
Rambla -
Flyers179 -
Wanderpage -

Hes been a mess since his buddy died. Him and his buddy wrecked multiple cars driving drunk. This is the universe evening things out for putting so many peoples lives at risk multiple times. Sad to see, but what can you do. 

I grew up in a neighboring town to West Chester, was a Bam/CKY fan since it started and am an extra in his awful movie Haggard and yatta yatta.

Bam was a mess way before Ryan Dunn died. Starting losing it when he began getting all those shitty tattoos and hanging out with that band HIM. Oof, bad times.

So it is Ville Valo's fault that Bam is fuck'd up? That's a pussy way to handle your own addiction, or your fuck ups. Bam was wasted all the time way before even meeting HIM. No wonder Ville, or other HIM members doesn't wanna have anything to do with Bam anymore. 

Ville did have a drinking problem years back went to rehab i understand hes still clean

3/14/19 12:09 PM
6/30/09
Flyers179 -
Wanderpage -

HEY, Haggard is a GREAT fucking movie!

Edited: 3/14/19 1:24 PM
5/5/13
edward nigma -
Rambla -
Flyers179 -
Wanderpage -

Ville did have a drinking problem years back went to rehab i understand hes still clean

Well, he is from Finland, lol. We all like to drink here! I just find it pretty shitty, that people like Bam's parents and Bam are blaming Ville for Bam's drinking. Like the fucker didn't get wasted before "whoring" HIM, lol.

...But yeah, Ville seems to be doing great. He is touring with his new/old band project all the time and he also got a new set of teeths. They look as natural as Darren Till's new set.

3/14/19 4:38 PM
12/9/05
Rambla -
Flyers179 -
Wanderpage -

Well, you’re taking it a little to personally but I’ll put it like this. Before Bam started hanging out with that shitty band he had no tattoos, was only moderately drunk half the time, skateboarded regularly, and his childhood friends at least called him out all the time and kept him semi-grounded.

All that stopped when he started hanging out with that HIM band, he made his own decisions but the few things in his life that kept him level were suddenly not around anymore - so the shitty bands influence negatively impacted someone who was already predisposed to acting out and making poor choices.

He went from talented mild-douchebag to full blown douchebag in a very short period of time.

3/14/19 4:42 PM
12/30/03

As a talent buyer who regularly deals with artists and their managers:

That manager should have let Bam know weeks in advance where ticket sales were so they could make a decision to cancel or reschedule the show. Of course, it's possible Bam was told but was too drunk to remember. 

At the smaller club level, many times these formerly super famous artists who are now performing to 200 or less people use their friends as their managers rather than legit experienced managers because they want to save money. The result is usually something along these lines. The manager is sent all the venue specs and agree to the terms then the artist shows up, sees their green room is actually a closet and loses their shit. 

Riff Raff is an example of an artist I've dealt with like this. Guy lost his mind on his manager for booking a smaller venue. His manager spoke to me afterwards and said he went through it multiple times and Riff Raff was fired up when it was booked. 

3/14/19 5:04 PM
5/5/13
Flyers179 -
Rambla -
Flyers179 -
Wanderpage -

Well, you’re taking it a little to personally but I’ll put it like this. Before Bam started hanging out with that shitty band he had no tattoos, was only moderately drunk half the time, skateboarded regularly, and his childhood friends at least called him out all the time and kept him semi-grounded.

All that stopped when he started hanging out with that HIM band, he made his own decisions but the few things in his life that kept him level were suddenly not around anymore - so the shitty bands influence negatively impacted someone who was already predisposed to acting out and making poor choices.

He went from talented mild-douchebag to full blown douchebag in a very short period of time.

It's all good, i don't know either of these guys. I just think, that it's pretty weak to blame someone else, from your own problems. I was more fan of Bam's skateboarding, then all of the other things -and i have propaby seen them all. 

Sad story in many was, but comoon - do you really blame some "shitty" band for Bam's issues? Cos Ville Valo had beer's during the day time? That's funny.

3/14/19 5:23 PM
5/5/13

3/14/19 5:38 PM
1/1/01
ttt
3/14/19 6:04 PM
12/9/05
Rambla -
Flyers179 -
Rambla -
Flyers179 -
Wanderpage -

It's all good, i don't know either of these guys. I just think, that it's pretty weak to blame someone else, from your own problems. I was more fan of Bam's skateboarding, then all of the other things -and i have propaby seen them all. 

Sad story in many was, but comoon - do you really blame some "shitty" band for Bam's issues? Cos Ville Valo had beer's during the day time? That's funny.

Naa and my bad I didn’t realize you’re from Finland. Honestly, HIM isn’t even that bad I just absolutely despise the tattoos he has and the obsession.

The beers weren’t the problem man! It was casually drinking red wine all the time, really overtook the guy. That said I see you posting that his parents blame the lead singer that had his own drinking problem, and that’s not fair either - dude didn’t force Margera to become what he did.

Guy just wasn’t prepared for the money and fame. 

3/14/19 6:05 PM
1/1/01
HorseMeat4200 - 
solidsnake -

I caught Steve-O's act on Prime a while back and he does some stunts and circus acts during the show. He has also perfected the Mangina. This includes that footage of when Tim Kennedy chokes him out and drop his head on the ground. He's getting paid, but that's a concussion sir!

What happend to his voice?

He used to be addicted to nitrous. He'd gas himself 100x a day for years.