OtherGround Forums Bankrupt 6 companies and still become POTUS?!

9 days ago
1/24/17

Get what you paid for I guess... Convinced everyone he was going to drain the swamp, yet is actually the Grand Swamp Donkey.

Calls the virus a hoax, gets into name calling spat with China, now having a go at New York Governer for being ungrateful for being sent 400 respirators. 

Fake it til you make it has become apparent and backfiring on Ol'Donny Dick Tuck now. 

9 days ago
8/7/12

Find a life bro. Better yet you better keep stocking up on T.P., paper towels and tissues because your going to need them when ever the election starts up again. I have a feeling your going to need them.

9 days ago
1/24/17

9 days ago
1/1/01

You don’t understand venture capitalism.  

How many bankruptcies has Bloomberg, Steve Jobs, etc each had?  

9 days ago
2/5/06

500+ companies....HE WENT BANKRUPT 6 TIMES!!!

Yes OP,....Trump is not a perfect God, now stop being an idiot.

9 days ago
2/5/06

Oh, and who's your choice for POTUS?

We'll need documented evidence they are infallible.

9 days ago
10/1/16
CaptainWoody - 

500+ companies....HE WENT BANKRUPT 6 TIMES!!!

Yes OP,....Trump is not a perfect God, now stop being an idiot.

Your level of TDS is just lower than the OPs. Trump IS perfect.

Get used to it.

9 days ago
1/24/17
Cire -

Mike Bloomberg - Zero bankruptcies

Steve Jobs - Zero bankruptcies (Apple was about 90 days out from it at one point)

Sorry, you were saying....?

9 days ago
6/30/14
Didn't Abraham Lincoln start a business and then go bankrupt in less than a year?

OP, do you hate Lincoln too?
9 days ago
6/30/14
https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/youll-never-believe-how-many-american-presidents-went-broke.html/

Looks like it is a presidential tradition
9 days ago
1/1/01
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Who's nut sack is that supposed to be? I imagine Trump's nut sack would have a comb over which is why I'm asking 

9 days ago
2/19/14
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Get what you paid for I guess... Convinced everyone he was going to drain the swamp, yet is actually the Grand Swamp Donkey.

Calls the virus a hoax, gets into name calling spat with China, now having a go at New York Governer for being ungrateful for being sent 400 respirators. 

Fake it til you make it has become apparent and backfiring on Ol'Donny Dick Tuck now. 

Hopefully, you're not swinging from a rope in 4 years.

I hope not.

Maybe your dr can adjust your meds.

We're worried about you

9 days ago
10/1/16
sicko - 
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Who's nut sack is that supposed to be? I imagine Trump's nut sack would have a comb over which is why I'm asking 

LMAO.
9 days ago
4/19/09

OP understands nothing about how businesses work. Much like his brown messiah, who never created a single business in his life. 

9 days ago
1/24/17
CaptainWoody -

Oh, and who's your choice for POTUS?

We'll need documented evidence they are infallible.

My choice for POTUS?

Following the trend you guys are headed on:

Oprah Winfrey (but only once she comes out of the closet) 

First Female

First African American Female 

First openly Gay

She seems more level headed than Donald.

9 days ago
10/1/16
Luke Rockhard - 

OP understands nothing about how businesses work. Much like his brown messiah, who never created a single business in his life. 

Bloomberg said if you want a businessman in office, it should be a successful one. You can't say Trump is a better businessman than Bloomberg.

9 days ago
12/10/18
Cire -

Why don't you tell us how many?

9 days ago
1/1/01
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Cire -

Mike Bloomberg - Zero bankruptcies

Steve Jobs - Zero bankruptcies (Apple was about 90 days out from it at one point)

Sorry, you were saying....?

Absolute horseshit.   Bloomberg has started 1000+ companies and all were successful?  Same with Steve Jobs?  Steve Jobs was fired from Apple.   

Trump just has his bankruptcies using his name.  

9 days ago
2/25/17
Flavorful -
Luke Rockhard - 

Bloomberg said if you want a businessman in office, it should be a successful one. You can't say Trump is a better businessman than Bloomberg.

You won’t call Bloomberg Mr. president either. Or tall

9 days ago
6/1/10

OP he did say he was going to run the country like he runs his business.

Promises kept

9 days ago
10/5/04

He did not call the virus a hoax you retard

9 days ago
1/25/04
Flavorful - 
Luke Rockhard - 

He's a better president. Bloomberg tried to buy his way into the presidency. Trump won the presidency by destroying the DNC/RNC establishment and stayed in office by withstanding the onslaught of the deep state.

Bloomberg couldn't even win a debate among idiots.

9 days ago
1/12/10
Flavorful -
Luke Rockhard - 

How not? 

He didn’t start his companies from being broke. Look into it. 

9 days ago
1/25/04
Renzo's Elbow - 

He did not call the virus a hoax you retard

It's still real to him, damnit!

9 days ago
7/31/09
Flavorful -
Luke Rockhard - 

No but he's an even bigger buffoon who wants to get rid of Healthcare for old people.