OtherGround Forums Bankrupt 6 companies and still become POTUS?!

Edited: 3/24/20 4:41 PM
1/1/01
sorry, wanted to add something and Kirik's edit machine sucks...

Kevsh,

I didn't vote for Trump, so I'm certainly not defending him. Do you believe that Joe Biden will be a better person to drive the economy after the pandemic?

Not trying to sandbag you.
3/24/20 5:03 PM
1/1/01

Say what you want about Trump but if you are really upset, blame the Democratic Party. Everyone knew exactly what trump was bringing to the table and the Democratic Party was completely unable to bring a better option. The train wreck into an abortion clinic was better than DP's top candidate. 

3/24/20 5:05 PM
6/7/05
Op misses 2015 and has the sads :(
Edited: 3/24/20 5:25 PM
5/9/10

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericwagner/2013/09/12/five-reasons-8-out-of-10-businesses-fail/#5eef5a916978

its a fucking law of business.  how stupid are you?

3/24/20 5:32 PM
6/6/02
sicko -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Who's nut sack is that supposed to be? I imagine Trump's nut sack would have a comb over which is why I'm asking 

That is Obama's nuts (half black) with OP on it. 

3/24/20 5:37 PM
1/1/01
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Get what you paid for I guess... Convinced everyone he was going to drain the swamp, yet is actually the Grand Swamp Donkey.

Calls the virus a hoax, gets into name calling spat with China, now having a go at New York Governer for being ungrateful for being sent 400 respirators. 

Fake it til you make it has become apparent and backfiring on Ol'Donny Dick Tuck now. 

Some say the US is the 7th "company" soon to go bankrupt. 

3/24/20 5:46 PM
6/3/11
Jack Carter -
Flavorful - 
Luke Rockhard - 

OP understands nothing about how businesses work. Much like his brown messiah, who never created a single business in his life. 

Bloomberg said if you want a businessman in office, it should be a successful one. You can't say Trump is a better businessman than Bloomberg.

He's a better president. Bloomberg tried to buy his way into the presidency. Trump won the presidency by destroying the DNC/RNC establishment and stayed in office by withstanding the onslaught of the deep state.

Bloomberg couldn't even win a debate among idiots.

And didn't spend 500 Mill of his own doing it. 

3/24/20 6:05 PM
3/12/02
Cire - 

You don’t understand venture capitalism.  

How many bankruptcies has Bloomberg, Steve Jobs, etc each had?  

Bloomberg? Steve Jobs?

Bloomberg is known for his financial newsfeed company and I don’t know he had failed at any prior ventures. Jobs? It was basically Apple. When he was kicked out of Apple he created a new company with a new PC which failed but the operating system was very useful to Apple when he was brought back to Apple. That OS was the basis for Apple’s future PC. He was also very successful with Pixar.

Do you understand venture capitalism?

Trump’s dad did alright in the real estate business was not a serious player in New York City. It was to Donald Trump’s credit that he wanted to expand and go into NYC but he was not a very good businessman but a better salesman. He was brazen to build the Trump Tower and it did well.

He has poor business acumen and some of his executives are actually women which he responded to one as why he would allow a woman to have such a position and his response was that I know women need to work harder to prove themselves.

His real success and comeback was with the tv reality show which was very successful and presented him as a successful real estate mogul which he isn’t.

But for a huckster sort of businessman he was able to capture the US Presidency is either plain dumb luck as the Republican infrastructure allowed him to beat Clinton. At the end of the day, his critics claim he lost the popular vote but that’s a consolation prize that’s worth nothing when you’ve won the electoral vote which is all that matters.

3/24/20 6:18 PM
6/12/13

This is exactly why Bernie or Biden should be POTUS.  Theyve bankrupted NO companies. 

3/24/20 6:21 PM
3/27/09

Got exactly what I paid for. For Gorsuch and Kavanaugh

Edited: 3/24/20 6:37 PM
5/13/11
Cire -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Cire -

Mike Bloomberg - Zero bankruptcies

Steve Jobs - Zero bankruptcies (Apple was about 90 days out from it at one point)

Sorry, you were saying....?

Absolute horseshit.   Bloomberg has started 1000+ companies and all were successful?  Same with Steve Jobs?  Steve Jobs was fired from Apple.   

Trump just has his bankruptcies using his name.  

Either source Bloomberg or Jobs having a bankruptcy against their businesses, or eat your crow like a big boy. 

3/24/20 6:38 PM
5/13/11
JonnyW -

Got exactly what I paid for. For Gorsuch and Kavanaugh

You got a whole lot more than just that. Lol

Edited: 3/24/20 7:05 PM
12/9/02
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Get what you paid for I guess... Convinced everyone he was going to drain the swamp, yet is actually the Grand Swamp Donkey.

Calls the virus a hoax, gets into name calling spat with China, now having a go at New York Governer for being ungrateful for being sent 400 respirators. 

Fake it til you make it has become apparent and backfiring on Ol'Donny Dick Tuck now. 

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They're politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs, you say, "How's President Trump doing?", "Oh, nothing, nothing." They have no clue, they don't have any clue. They can't even count their votes in Iowa, they can't even count. No, they can't. They can count their votes. One of my people came up to me and said, "Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia." That didn't work out too well. They couldn't do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they've been doing it since she got in. It's all turning, they lost. It's all turning, think of it, think of it. And this is their new hoax. "

https://factba.se/transcript/donald-trump-speech-kag-rally-north-charleston-south-carolina-february-28-2020

if you read it in context instead of just the soundbite thats used in msm,  he is saying the the hoax is that they are politicizing it by saying he was doing nothing (and implying didnt take it seriously). he calls them out for their bullshit (hoax) and they spin it to seem like he called the threat of the virus a hoax

3/24/20 7:07 PM
5/22/05
Cire -

Steve jobs 0 

Bloomberg 0

3/24/20 7:10 PM
8/12/19
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

I hate to break it to you, bankruptcy filing is part of normal business procedure.  Business as usual, most successful entrepreneurs have had a bankruptcy filing or two.... 

But profiling you as a gov employee, you would not know anything about creating jobs, creating oppotunities and creating wealth.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

3/24/20 7:12 PM
2/27/20

Nobody cares what you think or say beyond stopping in to downvote you and belittle your defective brain.

3/24/20 7:14 PM
8/12/19
banco -
Cire -

Steve jobs 0 

Bloomberg 0

Of course not, it’s done through shell and holding companies with capital contributions through the various investments banks they work through...

Corporate veil 101

3/24/20 7:20 PM
8/23/11
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Can this put to rest that trump is only rich because of his dad. 
(which is not true to begin with.. but I digress ..) 

if trump got his $ from his father and lost it all..  he’s still now a billionaire. 

so I guess that makes him a self made billionaire 

sorry OP 

3/25/20 6:12 PM
1/24/17
androb -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Can this put to rest that trump is only rich because of his dad. 
(which is not true to begin with.. but I digress ..) 

if trump got his $ from his father and lost it all..  he’s still now a billionaire. 

so I guess that makes him a self made billionaire 

sorry OP 

And a god awful leader. Fumbles his way through every presser only latching on to things he knows the idiots will eat up so he then repeats it and glorifies it like really really glorifies it, you have never seen glory like that, its really something you are all going to be completely amazed with, we've done an outstanding job, really really outstanding job.. 

3/25/20 6:28 PM
6/1/10
Jack Carter -
Flavorful - 
Luke Rockhard - 

OP understands nothing about how businesses work. Much like his brown messiah, who never created a single business in his life. 

Bloomberg said if you want a businessman in office, it should be a successful one. You can't say Trump is a better businessman than Bloomberg.

He's a better president. Bloomberg tried to buy his way into the presidency. Trump won the presidency by destroying the DNC/RNC establishment and stayed in office by withstanding the onslaught of the deep state.

Bloomberg couldn't even win a debate among idiots.

Bloomberg did not try to buy his way into the presidency.

He successfully bought his way out of Elizabeth Warren and her tax plan getting the nomination.

He spent $600M and saved BILLIONS in potential tax payments.

I would think someone as politically savvy as you would have figured that out.

3/25/20 6:32 PM
3/18/02
Flavorful - 
Luke Rockhard - 

correct

but we know he is a better President 

3/25/20 6:34 PM
11/28/09
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

This chick’s salty.

3/25/20 8:30 PM
4/24/07

What does going bankrupt have anything to do with running the country? I've gone bankrupt before and I am vasty more successful than OP will ever be.  Markets and industries change. Nothing you can do about it. I had to close an entire office because a single law changed. It wasn't me being greedy and using profits to buy a fancy car. Things happen sometimes that are outside of our control. 

If I could go bankrupt 6 times and be half as successful as Trump I would take that deal in a heartbeat. Life isn't about your numerous failures. It's about your successses.  What you do with them. How you parlay that into larger victories. OP wouldn't know that because he lives in his moms basement and works as a cashier at Hot Topic. Op has never taken a chance on himself in his life. You can just tell he has zero confidence in his own abilities. So he has target people more successful as him and vilify them because they had the sack to try and OP never will.

3/25/20 8:33 PM
1/1/01

Which trolling pearl clutcher is this?

3/25/20 8:39 PM
12/24/10
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
CaptainWoody -

Oh, and who's your choice for POTUS?

We'll need documented evidence they are infallible.

My choice for POTUS?

Following the trend you guys are headed on:

Oprah Winfrey (but only once she comes out of the closet) 

First Female

First African American Female 

First openly Gay

She seems more level headed than Donald.

You faggot cunt- that’s what you base your selection for POTUS? Your an ass clown and should never have children