OtherGround Forums Banned for no reason...admins never reply ever

2 days ago
6/6/19

I want my 08 account back. Never posted anything hateful or racist and all of a sudden my account is banned....what gives?  

2 days ago
6/3/03

What was your previous name?

2 days ago
2/8/12

Did you email Kirkman?

2 days ago
2/8/12

It’s probably because they found out you were abusing multiple accounts.

2 days ago
11/14/11

dindu nuffin

eighters goin to eight

2 days ago
7/11/08

What gives????  Uh oh; only one person starts a thread that way around here

#KBTT

2 days ago
5/2/14

Fuck you Richkid version of Barbers.

2 days ago
12/25/15

Welcome to the UG pal.

2 days ago
10/22/14

How the fuck do you get banned here? Lol must have done something crazy. 

2 days ago
3/20/15
Jayn200 -

Was pretty easy in 14 actually. TellIing for a friend.

2 days ago
11/1/19
Jayn200 -

Lol what rock have you been hiding under?

Edited: 2 days ago
6/23/09
Jayn200 -

I agree. It's like Friday how'd you get fired on your day off.

2 days ago
1/13/11

I apologize Joe, I must have been drinking and abused my mod powers again.  If it makes you feel better I’ll only post in blue from now on.

deal?

2 days ago
10/14/03
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

I apologize Joe, I must have been drinking and abused my mod powers again.  If it makes you feel better I’ll only post in blue from now on.

deal?

That there is a fucking patriot folks!!

2 days ago
11/21/05
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

deal?

Don't blame yourself.  I could've easily been any of us really.  The only right thing to do is make him a grey name.  I'd do it but my hands are tied at the moment...literally.

2 days ago
3/5/15

I only see one post by you in this thread. Why do you have 154 posts on this screen name? How long have you been using multiple accounts?

2 days ago
1/13/11
dhughes -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

deal?

Don't blame yourself.  I could've easily been any of us really.  The only right thing to do is make him a grey name.  I'd do it but my hands are tied at the moment...literally.

I’d check the mod log, but I really don’t care about this 19er. If he was here longer than maybe. 

2 days ago
10/14/03
Frig Off Lahey - 

I only see one post by you in this thread. Why do you have 154 posts on this screen name? How long have you been using multiple accounts?

He's had this account for over six months genius.
2 days ago
1/13/11
GenErick -
Frig Off Lahey - 

He's had this account for over six months genius.

Gen, that dude isn’t Sherlock Holmes, he’s probably just a regular guy wearing a helmet, chowing down some Cheetos and gulping diet Mountain Dew (gotta watch the calories!) posting from his Man Cave in his Moms basement.  

let him be, for ignorance is bliss. 

2 days ago
10/19/19
Tru -

What gives????  Uh oh; only one person starts a thread that way around here

#KBTT

LMAO

2 days ago
11/10/18

Same thing happened to me last year and I had an 01 account and was coming here well before that. I’d never even had a warning prior to being banned. Never had multiple accounts. Signed up for this one with a blue name and now can’t log in on a pc to renew my blue, only have access through the app lol. 

2 days ago
12/19/10

I was frozen once for a couple of weeks. I still to this day don’t know why.  I emailed a mod while I was frozen and never got a response.  You would think they would at least tell you what you did wrong. 

2 days ago
1/1/01
Jayn200 - 

There were some sensitive mods back in the day. I got banned for making fun of one of them.
2 days ago
1/1/01

OP, I looked back on my records when I used to be a mod and you were banned for your repeated use of the "n" word.

2 days ago
6/6/19
ducks18 -

It’s probably because they found out you were abusing multiple accounts.

I created this account after they banned my previous one