OtherGround Forums Barr Assigns Top Prosecutor To Investigate Russia

5 days ago
8/1/13

Investigation origins.

Really not in the mood to post, but this was too juicy to pass up.

Shit just got real.

MAGA!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/barr-assigns-us-attorney-in-connecticut-to-review-origins-of-russia-inquiry/ar-AABjF9U

Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William P. Barr has assigned the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the Russia investigation, according to two people familiar with the matter, a move that President Trump has long called for but that could anger law enforcement officials who insist that scrutiny of the Trump campaign was lawful.

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates.

5 days ago
10/3/15

yea the dems will get theres

5 days ago
3/2/12

MAGAnificent

5 days ago
6/13/03

5 days ago
10/16/07

I was told if you did nothing wrong investigations were to be welcomed and not feared

5 days ago
8/1/13

This from Jan

5 days ago
8/1/13
Sogsteel -

Love that gif

5 days ago
3/3/18

Any day now

5 days ago
12/22/10
camicom -

Investigation origins.

Shit just got real.

MAGA!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/barr-assigns-us-attorney-in-connecticut-to-review-origins-of-russia-inquiry/ar-AABjF9U

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William P. Barr has assigned the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the Russia investigation, according to two people familiar with the matter, a move that President Trump has long called for but that could anger law enforcement officials who insist that scrutiny of the Trump campaign was lawful.

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates.

- black Doug 

5 days ago
4/24/07
I don't see how you could argue it shouldn't be investigated. Not because nothing was charged but just the shear importance of the accusation itself. I would most certainly want oversight here for the FBI's sake because right now I think Strozk, Comey, Page and Mccabe made them look fucking awful.

It's not fair to the rest of the FBI who do there jobs the right way that they are left to deal with the fallout of the bad apples. I think it will help relieve the belief that the FBI has been weaponized or can be.
5 days ago
8/1/13
dougie -
camicom -

Investigation origins.

Shit just got real.

MAGA!

- black Doug 

Love it

5 days ago
11/19/06
dougie -
camicom -

Investigation origins.

Shit just got real.

MAGA!

- black Doug 

LOL

5 days ago
11/1/03

I would love to see them investigate the leaks that have come from everywhere since the collusion investigation started.

5 days ago
8/1/13

5 days ago
1/17/03

Good

5 days ago
6/5/05

Do it. How did the election fraud investigation/commission work out?

5 days ago
12/17/06
dougie -
camicom -

Investigation origins.

Shit just got real.

MAGA!

- black Doug 

Goddamnit, now I'm hungry for salmonella salad.

5 days ago
2/7/08
"Mueller time is over... It’s time to pay the Barr tab!"
5 days ago
8/25/07

You guys should start a go fund me to fund this investigation.  

5 days ago
6/13/03
The Noose -

GFM wont take your food stamps as a donation.Sorry

5 days ago
7/22/09
Sogsteel -
The Noose -

Your mom takes food stamps to make her tramp stamp damp.

5 days ago
3/1/10
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT -
Sogsteel -
The Noose -

Mom's spaghetti.

Edited: 5 days ago
6/13/03
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT -
Sogsteel -
The Noose -

Poor little georgie, you will never be half the man your mother is.

Edited: 5 days ago
2/19/14
The Noose -

No need to. The government has at least 30 million to spend on this.

5 days ago
11/16/08
Ill Portents -

Any day now

It just started.

Hope this helps.