That was cute.

There, I said it.

7 days ago
1/1/01

Up with this sort of thing. 

6 days ago
2/27/13

TTT

Something purely to make people smile, nice.

6 days ago
8/20/03
Thank you!

I Would love to have a dog again.
6 days ago
2/18/20

Dogs are beautiful.  Good to see a positive, feel good thread.

6 days ago
10/10/13

Bernese Mountain Dog. I have a Bernedoodle. (I know... it was the wife). He’s the best dog I’ve ever had! 

6 days ago
8/20/03
Soup Nazi -

"Be gentle, am very smol."

VU!

6 days ago
8/20/03
I miss my dog.

I am going to go wait on my porch and hope my neighbour's dog comes over for a visit.
6 days ago
7/5/11

I can't fap to this!!....or can i?? Lol

VU soup!

6 days ago
1/1/01
Captain Canuck - I miss my dog.

I am going to go wait on my porch and hope my neighbour's dog comes over for a visit.

why not buy another?

6 days ago
1/1/01

MOOOOOOOR

6 days ago
8/20/03
Soup and Beer - 

why not buy another?

For me it has to happen organically. To just go get one seems "off" or something.

But more than that, my last dog was so amazing that another dog would live in his shadow for a long time, maybe forever.

...and then there is the hurt of losing that friend. Not sure I want to go through that again.
6 days ago
11/5/03
That's the most nauseatingly adorable thing I've seen since at least 12 minutes ago.

I've been dogless for 3.5 years. Let my exgf keep them after I moved out. I've seen them once in 2 years.

Starting to feel ready again, maybe. People at work bring their dogs in some times and I'm probably being overly attentive to other people's dogs.

6 days ago
6/22/03
Captain Canuck - 
Soup and Beer - 

why not buy another?

For me it has to happen organically. To just go get one seems "off" or something.

But more than that, my last dog was so amazing that another dog would live in his shadow for a long time, maybe forever.

...and then there is the hurt of losing that friend. Not sure I want to go through that again.

Same. My springer spaniel died about 2.5 years ago. She was the best dog I ever had. I haven't gotten a new one yet - I don't want to be unfair to the new dog by mentally comparing it to the previous dog. Maybe in the the Spring.

6 days ago
2/5/05
Lazarus -
Captain Canuck - 
Soup and Beer - 

why not buy another?

Same. My springer spaniel died about 2.5 years ago. She was the best dog I ever had. I haven't gotten a new one yet - I don't want to be unfair to the new dog by mentally comparing it to the previous dog. Maybe in the the Spring.

I had a dog, the best. I’d choke you to death for one more day with him. 

We have two dogs now. I don’t compare the other ones to him because they’re not him. They’re different dogs with different personalities. We he first died I thought the exact same way you guys do, but now I get it. 

Shit, we adopted an 8 year old dog. He’s awesome! Compared our previous dog, he sucks. But I love this fucker just the same. 

Youre different than you were when you had your dog, and your new dog will be different than the old one. 

If you like dogs, get a dog. Not getting one because you think you will always compare it to or love it less than you’re old one isn’t a good excuse, it likely won’t work out that way. 

Now go rescue a dog from the pound! 

6 days ago
1/1/01

Gregbrady does NOT approve of this thread.

6 days ago
11/5/03
^^ Gregbrady can suck my shit!!

with respect.
6 days ago
8/19/06
3t