OtherGround Forums Been binge watching Royal Rumble's on WWE Network

10 days ago
1/1/01
Jones right nostril - 

2000 is one of my personal favourite PPV's ever.

Cactus Jack vs. Triple H

10 days ago
11/11/11

10 days ago
8/19/06
Whatever one that Vince McMahon won was my favorite. Back then, as a bunch of middle schoolers, we would place bets on the rumble. The guy who showed up last got left with Vince since we all knew he wasn't a wrestler. It was so predictable, we were stupid.
10 days ago
9/24/18
aikmanr - Whatever one that Vince McMahon won was my favorite. Back then, as a bunch of middle schoolers, we would place bets on the rumble. The guy who showed up last got left with Vince since we all knew he wasn't a wrestler. It was so predictable, we were stupid.

I remember that Rumble being really weak in terms of star power. You knew if Austin didn’t win it would be Vince. And I was pretty sure at the time that Austin wouldn’t win because he had won’t the previous two rumbles. 

10 days ago
12/4/08
TheBearStare -

watched this one last night and was dying when bushwacker entered and got tossed all in one motion hahahaha

10 days ago
1/1/01

Summer Slam 1994 was pretty good

10 days ago
3/25/19
aikmanr - Whatever one that Vince McMahon won was my favorite. Back then, as a bunch of middle schoolers, we would place bets on the rumble. The guy who showed up last got left with Vince since we all knew he wasn't a wrestler. It was so predictable, we were stupid.

That was 99. Lawler was hilarious in the booth that night lol.  

10 days ago
1/2/15

Haha you're all grown men 

10 days ago
12/4/08
Junnk -

Lol i know.. i stopped watching in like 92, but the old shit is funny to go back and watch now

10 days ago
3/25/19
Junnk -

Yes, which means we can like what we want. So hush up loser. 

10 days ago
3/9/07
Lights Out Lurker -

Stone Cold said in one of his recent podcast that he was accidentally eliminated from one of the Royal rumbles where he was supposed to be in the final four and get a really big push at the time. He said he accidentally fell out, touched the ground, and then just had to shrug his shoulders LOL. I would  like to see that footage.

1996, was right after he debuted too.

10 days ago
10/29/12

This was a great booking idea 

9 days ago
1/5/11

Let me ask here....

Did you guys read my post? We would treat Royal Rumble like football squares during the Superbowl. Wondering if we could do the same here on the OG. It would be awesome if we could do $5 a head, everyone gets a number, winner takes all. Think there would be interest? If so, would the $5 be feasible? I'd be happy to take care of the money part if it can be done.

9 days ago
3/1/10

You guys know wrestling is fake, right?

9 days ago
3/9/07
VTCO -

You guys know wrestling is fake, right?

You know you're an unoriginal fag right?