OtherGround Forums Bernie 2020 Official Thread

10 days ago
11/13/14

All aboard the Bernie Express all the way to the White House. 

The debates are going to be awesome. 

Hopefully he takes Tulsi as VP. That is the dream ticket.

10 days ago
2/4/07

ttt for rich old white men

10 days ago
6/3/03

In for the LOLz and Bernie getting raw-dogged again at the Dem Convention. 

10 days ago
1/23/19

Let's goooo. Trumpers are starting to realize that all the billionaires tax cuts and defense ponzie schemes are draining us. Time to take care of middle America like trump promised to. Use it on education, infrastructure, and healthcare. Fuck the defense contractors and private health industry. 

10 days ago
1/5/11

Nope. Russia is not USA and USA isn't Russia.

I like how we look a hell of a lot better under trump then any of the dems would have us looking.

Edited: 10 days ago
1/1/01
Kwang - 

All aboard the Bernie Express all the way to the White House. 

The debates are going to be awesome. 

Hopefully he takes Tulsi as VP. That is the dream ticket.

Bernie would take Thilab before taking Tulsi.  Gabbard is toxic because of the DNC's opposition to her.  And we've already seen how much he wants to play nice with the establishment.  His endorsement of Hillary after she fucked him proved that.

But likely he would take Warren.  She is establishment friendly and they could claim that the sexist accusations were all a misunderstanding.

10 days ago
7/15/02

In for when Bernie shows up to the convention to endorse whoever the DNC tells him too. 

10 days ago
3/13/17

Inn.

Bernie has my complete and total endorsement!

10 days ago
6/3/03

Anyone remember this?

10 days ago
1/5/11
Pedro Navaja -

Inn.

Of course you do. But you can't vote here (or can you?).

10 days ago
4/29/09

He's the only guy left I'd maybe vote for over Trump.

10 days ago
6/15/19
Fedorsgoathatsfinal - 

Let's goooo. Trumpers are starting to realize that all the billionaires tax cuts and defense ponzie schemes are draining us. Time to take care of middle America like trump promised to. Use it on education, infrastructure, and healthcare. Fuck the defense contractors and private health industry. 

Bernie wants open borders. Good luck helping all one billion low iq poor people who are going to immigrate here. Just not allowing Bernie Breadlines to wreak the economy via illegal invasions is going to do far more for the average person than any of Bernie's Gibs plans in the long run.
10 days ago
4/18/06
Pedro Navaja -

Inn.

Let's not pretend you want anything good for our country. 

10 days ago
10/15/13

All the way to the White House??

I doubt Trump will ever invite him over.

10 days ago
10/15/13
Pedro Navaja -

Inn.

Image result for fuck off gif

10 days ago
10/13/02
Pedro Navaja -

Inn.

I would have guessed Bernie is not left enough for you. Lol

10 days ago
5/11/08

We are heading for a brokered convention, as it's becoming apparent that no one is going to win a majority of delegates during the primaries.

There are too many moderates in the race that are splitting votes on that side, and there's not enough very liberal voters to give Bernie enough delegates everywhere, based on how they're handed out. Remember that despite winning NH, he's actually 2 delegates behind Pete right now, and these were two of Bernie's strongest early states.

All hell is going to break loose because that means superdelegates come into play, and they are not going to support Sanders. Milwaukee is going to be a shit show.

10 days ago
6/26/06

I support and advocate for Bernie's Communist vision of Amerika. If you are not with Bernie "Che" Sanders, you are against the people. Spread this message far and wide, we are coming.

10 days ago
3/18/02

im not sure its going to be brokered.  I think Bernie could possibly win outright

if its brokered, the DNC will choose their candidate. Bloomberg or Hilldawg

10 days ago
3/18/02

lol @ you dem cucks being fine with superdelegates 

10 days ago
10/4/05

The only thing we have to lose is our chains!! ...I cannot see this ending badly!

10 days ago
6/7/05

Im in...because I think Bernie has among the lowest chances of winning the general election of any potential Dem candidate.

Edited: 10 days ago
5/23/07
Pedro Navaja - 

I'm a beach shitter

lol

10 days ago
1/10/11
Pedro Navaja -

Inn.

I'm sure Bernie will be glad to hear this, I know he's been waiting for this all important endorsement.

10 days ago
3/18/02
Slydawg - 
Pedro Navaja -

Inn.

I would have guessed Bernie is not left enough for you. Lol

Bernie appeals strongly to the "I have done nothing with my life and need handouts from people who have" demographic