7/26/12

Nobody here ever smoked opium?

11 days ago
3/27/03

Sliding off a new woman’s panties for the first time 

11 days ago
4/9/19
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

I definitely agree bro, I feel the same way about my dogs, nothing better than the excitement in their whole bodies when I come through the door. I don’t have kids, but I’m sure it’s exactly the same. 

Except for when i have groceries, then I wish I had kids so they could put them away for me. 

I used to always have several dogs.   After having kids I don't give a shit about dogs.

11 days ago
1/18/12
tonyromosbackspasm -

Coming home from work and having your kids excited to see you. Nothing beats it. 

I dont know man. 

Dunking on somebody and then having the bleachers empty out with people going crazy yelling and pushing you.....  That feeling is crazy.

The really crazy ones only happened like 3 or 4 times in 20 years but it was enough to chase that feeling everyday.

11 days ago
7/10/19

Holding in a piss for hours until it physically hurts, then finally making it to a toilet. Sweet release

11 days ago
7/29/13
jacktripper -

Im fairly certain that's not the part that feels the best.

11 days ago
8/31/12

Farting in my old lady’s face by accident 

11 days ago
4/13/12

when my kid tells me she appreciates or enjoyed something we did together.  recently thanked me for a trip i took ehr on and said she'd remember it for a long time.  that kind of shit melts my heart.. 

11 days ago
4/9/19
MojoSoDope -
jacktripper -

Im fairly certain that's not the part that feels the best.

Sliding them onto yourself?

11 days ago
1/10/13

Almost shitting yourself only to just make it to a bathroom in time ranks as good as any feeling there is. I've been stuck in traffic literally parked on the 91 thinking there was no possible way I was going to avoid shitting my pants. I thought if I shot up the toll lanes it would get me to an exit faster, but when I got close I couldn't get across the lanes and missed my first opportunity. I have no idea how, but I was passing cars on the right side of the far right lane to get to the next exit. When I did get there I ran into a complete jam. I stayed right got to the stoplight, ran it turning left over the overpass and ran a redlight on the otherside in a mad dash to get to an In n Out burgers. I got about halfway inside he place and had to come to a complete stop because any movement was setting the mess loose. I took about 10 seconds to regroup and somehow made it JUST in time to the stall. It was firing away before my ass hit the toilet even. Fuck everything else, it was far and away the best feeling/relief I've ever experienced.

10 days ago
8/13/19

Mainling cocaine

10 days ago
11/11/13
boxing wiz -

Almost shitting yourself only to just make it to a bathroom in time ranks as good as any feeling there is. I've been stuck in traffic literally parked on the 91 thinking there was no possible way I was going to avoid shitting my pants. I thought if I shot up the toll lanes it would get me to an exit faster, but when I got close I couldn't get across the lanes and missed my first opportunity. I have no idea how, but I was passing cars on the right side of the far right lane to get to the next exit. When I did get there I ran into a complete jam. I stayed right got to the stoplight, ran it turning left over the overpass and ran a redlight on the otherside in a mad dash to get to an In n Out burgers. I got about halfway inside he place and had to come to a complete stop because any movement was setting the mess loose. I took about 10 seconds to regroup and somehow made it JUST in time to the stall. It was firing away before my ass hit the toilet even. Fuck everything else, it was far and away the best feeling/relief I've ever experienced.

Genuine LOL!!!!!

10 days ago
1/13/11
JayMan -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

I definitely agree bro, I feel the same way about my dogs, nothing better than the excitement in their whole bodies when I come through the door. I don’t have kids, but I’m sure it’s exactly the same. 

Except for when i have groceries, then I wish I had kids so they could put them away for me. 

I used to always have several dogs.   After having kids I don't give a shit about dogs.

I’ve been around probably 100’s of thousands of kids, I’d much rather have my dogs.  

10 days ago
7/25/08
Altofsky - 

OP has clearly never qtipped his ears on acid.

This is a fantastic answer, but I can only assume you have never swung on a playground and jumped off the swing at night while on ecstasy.
10 days ago
6/3/03
Altofsky -

OP has clearly never qtipped his ears on acid.

Seriously, are you me?!?

10 days ago
7/12/16

A good blowjob. That beats anything. Also, I don't have kids yet, but I imagine a solid BJ is still close. 

10 days ago
6/19/10

Im ecstatic I don't have any kids. That's a better feeling for me. I love my nieces and nephews, but I'm glad I don't have any in my situation.