OtherGround Forums Bet he won't be grabbing anyone's phone again.

14 days ago
3/14/04

Before everyone starts reeeeeeeing, what would happen if a regular person did that to a cop who was holding a phone?
14 days ago
3/25/19

This is a tough one. Not sure where I fall. Someone walking up and sticking their phone in my face would piss me right off so I can understand the cop. 

But someone fucking up my property would piss me off too. So I also think the cop deserved to get his chin checked. 

I'll call it a push. They both did what they did and everything is ok. 

14 days ago
1/1/01

I Support grabbing and throwing and destroying any phone that gets stuck in my face while recording.

I also support savagely beating, all about the face and neck, anyone who does that.

The Wrong guy got KOd in this vid.

14 days ago
4/6/20

OP is such a fucking idiot. I wish one of these mobs was outside your house/business dressed in tactical gear and masks destroying shit. You run around with an emotional support dog for Christ's sake. 

14 days ago
3/15/15
The man wioth phone entered into his personal zone and was a threat. Man with phone should've got clubs to his head.
14 days ago
5/28/03

cops should break the guy's legs

14 days ago
5/16/08

I think he was trying to record the officer's badge number or name. Either way, they both got what they deserved.

14 days ago
1/1/01
Fuck that dude with the phone. You don’t walk up on a cop like that in a situation like that. I hope he gets at least ten years hard time.
14 days ago
8/15/07
People should stop trying to fucking film everything. The cop did nothing wrong.
14 days ago
11/20/12

Considering they sell stun guns that look like cell phones, i have no issue with the officer snagging the phone that was inches from his face.  The dude is stupid as hell considering WHEN they catch him he will spend years in prison, all over a cell phone.  At least he has street cred when he gets locked up.

14 days ago
4/24/07
Two issues here.

1. The cop is responsible for how all of this went down. He assaulted the guy first by grabbing at his phone. Yeah it's annoying but just because it annoys you doesn't give you the legal right to touch them.

2. Even though the cop was 100% wrong, the other guy escalated the assault and is easily guilty of a crime as well. Had he not hit the cop, he would have had a better chance fucking over the cop in the long run. Now people are going to mostly ignore the phone throw and focus on the punch.

2 wrongs throw glass houses
14 days ago
3/14/04
HELWIG - 

If someone grabbed your phone and broke it like that, what would you do, blow them a kiss and say thank you?

14 days ago
8/9/16

I don't think he'll remember taking that one...

14 days ago
6/13/03

AI jerking material

14 days ago
3/14/04
Sogsteel - 

AI jerking material

What would you do if someone snatched your phone out of your hand and broke it?  Same thing I asked helwig.  Would you say thanks and offer him a blowjob?

14 days ago
1/1/01

I just know what to expect clicking on an AI thread. Dont ever change you lug nut!

14 days ago
8/16/12
angryinch -

Before everyone starts reeeeeeeing, what would happen if a regular person did that to a cop who was holding a phone?

I know that you know this, but this forum won’t agree with anything you say. You could say that there are 24 hours in a day and these fuckwads would still disagree with you. 

Rational, logical thinking people know you are right. That means these lowlifes here are bucking reality just to satisfy whatever illogical thoughts they have embedded in their infantile brains. 

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again; you can’t turn a Trumptard. They are stuck in their ways and will go down with the sinking ship. 

14 days ago
8/11/05
recording in a public area is legal, but is closing in on a personal space like that legal?

If so, the cop is guilty of destruction of property, and the guy is guilty of assault either way.
14 days ago
8/16/12
HELWIG -

Cop looked asleep to me. Maybe when he wakes up he can chase after him :)

14 days ago
8/22/13

What if that phone had covid on it...

14 days ago
6/13/03
angryinch -
Sogsteel - 

AI jerking material

What would you do if someone snatched your phone out of your hand and broke it?  Same thing I asked helwig.  Would you say thanks and offer him a blowjob?

1. I wouldnt be pointing my camera phone at riot police like a faggot.

2. I wouldt get myself thrown in prison over a cop smacking it out of my hand for being in that faggot situation.

14 days ago
8/16/12
Sogsteel -
angryinch -
Sogsteel - 

AI jerking material

2. I wouldt get myself thrown in prison over a cop smacking it out of my hand for being in that faggot situation.

So if you were that cop, you would have got triggered so much by a harmless phone that you would hit it out of their hand? 

Are you a pussy 100% of the time or just a part time faggot ass pussy?

14 days ago
8/22/13
Zeekman -
Sogsteel -
angryinch -
Sogsteel - 

AI jerking material

So if you were that cop, you would have got triggered so much by a harmless phone that you would hit it out of their hand? 

Are you a pussy 100% of the time or just a part time faggot ass pussy?

Cell phone is easily one of the most common vehicles for viral transmission 

14 days ago
1/1/01

The cop may not be grabbing phones anymore, but I'll bet that guy won't be punching any more cops either.  He probably will get two years from that.

Is the two second satisfaction of revenge worth two years of being forced to suck prison dick?

I suppose that depends on your sexuality.

14 days ago
1/18/03
Cop should not have thrown the phone.

Nor should he have had his hands down right after doing it.