OtherGround Forums Beto O’Rourke: Gun Owners Will Willingly Hand Over

10 days ago
3/27/03

10 days ago
12/25/15
TexasBadAss - Biden said that his lawyers looked at it and they told him they could ban the sale of them but could not seize what people bought legally.

Beto tried positioning himself as a moderate guy who was not alternative to Ted Cruz and had more success than what people thought. He's now positioned himself as liberal who wants to seize your guns and also is against the oil industry. People expect him to run again with success in Texas. Good luck.

Oh so he was still in the closet when he ran against Cruz. I was wondering.

10 days ago
9/10/07
I know it's fun to pretend you're a bad ass on an internet forum but you'd all willingly hand over your guns when told to. No resistance whatsoever.
10 days ago
9/27/07
Brasky - I know it's fun to pretend you're a bad ass on an internet forum but you'd all willingly hand over your guns when told to. No resistance whatsoever.

Lol. Faggot

10 days ago
9/23/07
Brasky - I know it's fun to pretend you're a bad ass on an internet forum but you'd all willingly hand over your guns when told to. No resistance whatsoever.

Lol they tried it in connecticut and people basically ignored the law.
10 days ago
7/6/14
Sandy Pantz -

My only question is, is O'Rourke really this dumb or does he just think his followers are that dumb?

Both... He is that dumb as so are his followers. I'm from Austin , I'm Republican , good luck taking my guns OR my family and friends guns. 

10 days ago
4/27/15
Brockback Mountain -
Brasky - I know it's fun to pretend you're a bad ass on an internet forum but you'd all willingly hand over your guns when told to. No resistance whatsoever.

According to that retard, that is not possible

10 days ago
3/2/11
Brasky - I know it's fun to pretend you're a bad ass on an internet forum but you'd all willingly hand over your guns when told to. No resistance whatsoever.

Congratulations on your zero amount of research done for your assertion.

10 days ago
1/14/16

Most gun owners would hand over their guns willingly if compelled to do so by law. They would film and say "I do not consent" but all you chest thumping, boat sinking, cold dead handed dorks would hand your shit over at the first knock. 

10 days ago
1/14/16

Lol I see you are already here my bad.

10 days ago
10/2/12
Icy Mike -

Most gun owners would hand over their guns willingly if compelled to do so by law. They would film and say "I do not consent" but all you chest thumping, boat sinking, cold dead handed dorks would hand your shit over at the first knock. 

All 300-400 million guns. Yeah. Nope. Sorry dumb ass. 

10 days ago
12/17/06
Icy Mike -

You are dead wrong here, friend.

NY and CT both had recent bans. Turn em in or become a criminal. The result was mass disobedience. Same with New Zealand.

Underestimating us is good though. Better for us that way.

10 days ago
8/29/09
Icy Mike -

People simply won't turn them in.  You really think the police are going to go door to door to collect citizens guns?  WHo the fuck would sign up for that?

10 days ago
12/17/06
Brockback Mountain -

Same with NY.

Two of the most left-leaning states in the union.

Now imagine TX.

10 days ago
1/14/16
Bad Monkey -
Icy Mike -

People simply won't turn them in.  You really think the police are going to go door to door to collect citizens guns?  WHo the fuck would sign up for that?

The majority of police and military personnel would complain but would ultimately follow orders.

10 days ago
8/7/12
Icy Mike -
Bad Monkey -
Icy Mike -

The majority of police and military personnel would complain but would ultimately follow orders.

I completely disagree. I believe you would have a mass exodus from within the ranks.The majority of the military who were sent across the world in order to establish a new government all in the name of freedom are not going to come home and start dismantling our freedoms. 

10 days ago
8/29/09
Icy Mike -
Bad Monkey -
Icy Mike -

So what happens when the 1/1000 really takes that whole "cold dead hands" thing to heart.  Because you know that's what will happen.  THat makes every single confiscation an event that would require a SWAT team on standby.  

You teach self defense for a living.  You know how important it is for people.  For some people, their self defense is gun centric.  How do you expect people with no other defense to react when someone tries to take their only form of protection.  Not everybody is 5'4" of rippling muscle like you.  They need other forms of defense.

10 days ago
4/24/07

You have to take a step back and laugh of these liberal pipe dreams

10 days ago
11/28/09
Icy Mike -

Not the smartest midget around.

10 days ago
1/1/01

Want to bet? This has already played out, not just here in the U.S. but in Australia and New Zealand too. (About 700 people out of 1.5 million complied in NZ.)

Let me let you in on another little secret. I’m one of the people who would supposed to be enforcing this. I won’t. And in case you think you can do something about it, there’s already a host of your precious libtard laws that I ignore and don’t enforce.

Burns you up doesn’t it. 

Edited: 10 days ago
1/1/01
Icy Mike -
Bad Monkey -
Icy Mike -

Want to bet? I can almost guarantee you are a libtard urban millennial who thinks the law is magic. 

You don’t know how rural exurban law enforcement works. 

Maybe it’s different in your cesspool city, but where I live and work, we don’t enforce your precious nanny state garbage. 

10 days ago
2/14/10
Icy Mike -
Bad Monkey -
Icy Mike -

Your troll game is weak. Stick to self-flagellation with tactical self-defense products. It's far more entertaining. 

10 days ago
1/1/01

I'll bet Beto doesn't want to disarm illegals though

10 days ago
12/10/09
Icy Mike -

Congratulations on your failed reality tv show, cock faggot.

10 days ago
1/3/18

I bet you didn’t even try to resist that priest the very first time, did you? I’m betting you even relaxed your anus so it wouldn’t hurt as bad and you called it a win.