OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

Edited: 10/12/20 11:23 PM
1/25/07
OG 12er -

How did that Arizona Democratic convention go this weekend? 

Crickets. 

OCT 1-3, 2020

A+ Siena College/The New York Times Upshot  Biden 49% Biden+8 

OCT 1-3, 2020

A+ Siena College/The New York Times Upshot Kelly 50% Kelly+11

I mean it really can't be going better. 

10/12/20 11:40 PM
8/16/12
Thelonious -
OG 12er -

How did that Arizona Democratic convention go this weekend? 

Crickets. 

OCT 1-3, 2020

A+ Siena College/The New York Times Upshot  Biden 49% Biden+8 

OCT 1-3, 2020

A+ Siena College/The New York Times Upshot Kelly 50% Kelly+11

I mean it really can't be going better. 

Fake polls! Except if it were to turn into trumps favor then the polls are accurate. 

Edited: 10/12/20 11:53 PM
7/31/09
Zeekman -

Does it bother you that neocons are lining up behind Biden?  I'm honestly asking.  

Edited: 10/12/20 11:59 PM
8/16/12
robbie380 -
Zeekman -

Does it bother you that neocons are lining up behind Biden?  I'm honestly asking.  

Nope. Not one bit. They owe us for that swift boat veteran shit they pulled on Kerry. Purple Heart bandages and shit. This makes us even in my book :)

Are you mad that Trump is so low on the food chain and such a bottom feeder that even Democrats would coalesce with neocons? 

That’s how bad it’s got for the Republicans. They don’t even trust each other anymore because of this douche. They would rather vote Biden than trump hahahahaha wow

10/13/20 12:03 AM
7/31/09
Zeekman -
robbie380 -
Zeekman -

Nope. Not one bit. They owe us for that swift boat veteran shit they pulled on Kerry. Purple Heart bandages and shit. This makes us even in my book :)

Are you mad that Trump is so low on the food chain and such a bottom feeder that even Democrats would coalesce with neocons? 

That’s how bad it’s got for the Republicans. They don’t even trust each other anymore because of this douche. They would rather vote Biden than trump hahahahaha wow

No it just worries me that we will continue the crazy wars and fighting during W and Obama.  I'm not really asking from an in your face perspective or talking shit.  It's just genuinely concerning to me.  Trump has a lot of issues, but I've been generally happy with him avoiding foreign escapades.  

10/13/20 5:10 AM
12/13/15
Zeekman -
robbie380 -
Zeekman -

You seem very confident, interesting. As someone who doesn't give a fuck please tell me why? Literally nobody Ive spoken to thinks Biden has any chance whatsoever. 

10/13/20 7:19 AM
10/6/17
Fighting -
EazyG -
The Jentleman -
Zeekman -

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/10/12/eric-trump-cancels-event-at-michigan-gun-shop-after-former-employee-is-linked-to-domestic-terror-plot-against-governor/

Eric Trump has canceled a Michigan based campaign event scheduled to take place Tuesday at Huron Valley Guns in New Hudson after one of its former employees was linked to the domestic terror plot against the state’s governor.

Remember when Biden, Obama and Hillary had to call off an event because one of their subordinates was meeting with a person who wanted to kidnap a sitting Governor?

Me neither.

Instead. The candidates staff bond out terrorists, murderers, and rapists with no shame. They have supported terrorists so much that they wouldn’t just be canceling one event, they would cancel their whole candidacy...if they had any shame, but of course they don’t.

You are melting down snowflake.

Did jesus teach you to be so emotionally fragile???

Yea! How dare you be concerned the Dems bonds out the murders and rapists to vote for them!  You're such a snowflake, bro!  Ownzed!!!!!!11

They can’t defend their support for pedophilia and terrorists so all they can do is call me a snowflake for pointing it out.

Think about how sick that is. Their candidate is a sick pedo who gropes and sniffs, and kisses on children, on camera. His campaign supports (even financially) terrorists who are causing mayhem all over the country. And their only response is that I’m “emotional” over Democrats discarding morality to such a massive extent that we may all have a President who is a known pedophile and who supports terrorists who loudly proclaim that they hate our country.

”Who cares pedo Joe gropes the chest of little girls, and makes lewd comments about them. Who cares that he supports domestic terrorism. Pffft! Don’t be a snowflake!!”

-Deranged immoral Leftists who hate America.

10/13/20 11:12 AM
6/11/10
robbie380 -
Zeekman -
robbie380 -
Zeekman -

No it just worries me that we will continue the crazy wars and fighting during W and Obama.  I'm not really asking from an in your face perspective or talking shit.  It's just genuinely concerning to me.  Trump has a lot of issues, but I've been generally happy with him avoiding foreign escapades.  

How dare you have a reasonable and nuanced position? 
It’s amazing how many Trump haters vote against their country’s own self interests. 
Liberal Dems and NeoCons working together is in no way good for this country, historically speaking. To deny this is just absurd.

10/13/20 12:45 PM
6/20/13
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
robbie380 -
Zeekman -
robbie380 -
Zeekman -

How dare you have a reasonable and nuanced position? 
It’s amazing how many Trump haters vote against their country’s own self interests. 
Liberal Dems and NeoCons working together is in no way good for this country, historically speaking. To deny this is just absurd.

Liberals hate Trump

Neocons hate Trump

Hollywood hates Trump

Academia hates Trump

Dems and Repubs hate Trump

Mainstream media hates Trump

with those enemies you are good by default

10/13/20 6:32 PM
8/16/12

Trump begged China.. LIKE A DOG

Edited: 10/13/20 6:50 PM
11/11/11
The Jentleman -
Fighting -
EazyG -
The Jentleman -
Zeekman -

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/10/12/eric-trump-cancels-event-at-michigan-gun-shop-after-former-employee-is-linked-to-domestic-terror-plot-against-governor/

Eric Trump has canceled a Michigan based campaign event scheduled to take place Tuesday at Huron Valley Guns in New Hudson after one of its former employees was linked to the domestic terror plot against the state’s governor.

Remember when Biden, Obama and Hillary had to call off an event because one of their subordinates was meeting with a person who wanted to kidnap a sitting Governor?

Me neither.

Instead. The candidates staff bond out terrorists, murderers, and rapists with no shame. They have supported terrorists so much that they wouldn’t just be canceling one event, they would cancel their whole candidacy...if they had any shame, but of course they don’t.

Yea! How dare you be concerned the Dems bonds out the murders and rapists to vote for them!  You're such a snowflake, bro!  Ownzed!!!!!!11

They can’t defend their support for pedophilia and terrorists so all they can do is call me a snowflake for pointing it out.

Think about how sick that is. Their candidate is a sick pedo who gropes and sniffs, and kisses on children, on camera. His campaign supports (even financially) terrorists who are causing mayhem all over the country. And their only response is that I’m “emotional” over Democrats discarding morality to such a massive extent that we may all have a President who is a known pedophile and who supports terrorists who loudly proclaim that they hate our country.

”Who cares pedo Joe gropes the chest of little girls, and makes lewd comments about them. Who cares that he supports domestic terrorism. Pffft! Don’t be a snowflake!!”

Less a snowflake and more deranged.

Post like this sound like a less-filtered Trump tweet. And have you checked his feed lately? Either he's flipped his lid or just acting that way for sympathy. Hard to tell these days as it's just a more amped-up version of his usual self.

In any case, here's a tip: If you want anyone to take you seriously don't come off like a lunatic. Your post is nothing more than ranting about how liberals hate America and Joe is a pedo. You repeat it over and over. It's old, it's tired, most of all it's not true.

But most of all, try to sound less deranged.

10/13/20 6:56 PM
10/6/17
kevsh -
The Jentleman -
Fighting -
EazyG -
The Jentleman -
Zeekman -

Me neither.

Post like this sound like a less-filtered Trump tweet. And have you checked his feed lately? Either he's flipped his lid or just acting that way for sympathy. Hard to tell these days as it's just a more amped-up version of his usual self.

In any case, here's a tip: If you want anyone to take you seriously don't come off like a lunatic. Your post is nothing more than ranting about how liberals hate America and Joe is a pedo. You repeat it over and over. It's old, it's tired, most of all it's not true.

Unfortunately it’s definitely true. There’s video of Biden groping a young girl. It’s been posted multiple times so I don’t know why you keep denying what everyone has seen. And the Left has definitely embraced domestic terrorism. 
 It’s laughable that you call me deranged when these are indisputable truths. Check yourself, and stop supporting a pedo and terrorists 

10/13/20 11:56 PM
8/16/12
kevsh -
The Jentleman -
Fighting -
EazyG -
The Jentleman -
Zeekman -

Me neither.

He is a troll. Don’t even engage with him as it’s useless. Anyone who says dumb shit like “the left embraces domestic terrorism” is a fucking imbicle in my book.

10/14/20 12:22 AM
11/11/11

This isn't going to help Trump with seniors ...

10/14/20 12:28 AM
11/11/11
The Jentleman -
kevsh -
The Jentleman -
Fighting -
EazyG -
The Jentleman -
Zeekman -

Me neither.

Unfortunately it’s definitely true. There’s video of Biden groping a young girl. It’s been posted multiple times so I don’t know why you keep denying what everyone has seen. And the Left has definitely embraced domestic terrorism. 
 It’s laughable that you call me deranged when these are indisputable truths. Check yourself, and stop supporting a pedo and terrorists 

Biden's had 77 years on this earth, over 40 in public office, thousands of photos, videos, parties, fundraisers, hotel rooms, campaign buses, Washington offices and back rooms ... and your sole indictment of him for president is a creepy video.

Compare that with Trump who has been called a national security threat by former security and intelligence officials, many of whom are Republicans, and those that have worked with him closely. And, as you know, that's just the tip of the iceberg for this corrupt, self-serving imbecile.

All that vs. a creepy video. K.

10/14/20 12:52 AM
9/27/15
kevsh - 
The Jentleman -
Fighting -
EazyG -
The Jentleman -
Zeekman -

Me neither.

His own running mate, Kamala Harris even called Biden a "rapist and racist" not so long ago. Now she is on his team lol. I couldn't believe when they both visited rapist Jacob Blake and told him "we are proud of you".. Seriously what the hell?

Biden also called our troops a bunch of "stupid bastards".. Trump is not the greatest president but damn, he is better than Biden
10/14/20 5:29 AM
10/6/17
Zeekman -
kevsh -
The Jentleman -
Fighting -
EazyG -
The Jentleman -
Zeekman -

Me neither.

He is a troll. Don’t even engage with him as it’s useless. Anyone who says dumb shit like “the left embraces domestic terrorism” is a fucking imbicle in my book.

The Left has embraced antifa/BLM. Make excuses for their violence, racism , and hatred; or just abrogate what their responsible for and blame someone else. 
You have Leftists literally making excuses for straight up murder, and even more of ou in the Left getting actually mad that a kid had the gall to protect himself from a mob as they chased and beat him. You included I’m sure.

Yes, it’s well established that the Left has embraced these terrorists. It’s established that you no longer care about your country, morality, or your fellow human being. Your brain is broke.

10/14/20 5:31 AM
10/6/17
kevsh -
The Jentleman -
kevsh -
The Jentleman -
Fighting -
EazyG -
The Jentleman -
Zeekman -

Me neither.

Biden's had 77 years on this earth, over 40 in public office, thousands of photos, videos, parties, fundraisers, hotel rooms, campaign buses, Washington offices and back rooms ... and your sole indictment of him for president is a creepy video.

Compare that with Trump who has been called a national security threat by former security and intelligence officials, many of whom are Republicans, and those that have worked with him closely. And, as you know, that's just the tip of the iceberg for this corrupt, self-serving imbecile.

All that vs. a creepy video. K.

Nice deflection. And it’s not “a” video, although there is one that is particularly disgusting.
But of course your broken brain makes excuses for it. 

10/14/20 10:33 AM
4/27/14

10/14/20 10:35 AM
4/27/14

10/14/20 10:35 AM
4/27/14

10/14/20 10:36 AM
4/27/14

A photo from Hunter's hard drive:

10/14/20 10:37 AM
4/27/14

10/14/20 10:38 AM