OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

5/25/20 1:20 AM
8/16/12

5/25/20 1:45 AM
5/28/03

Its downright embarassing the effect Trump has had on grown adults whole literally think about how theyre gonna "get" him 24/7 and fail miserably at every turn.

He's your better in every mesaurable way and you cannot stop him.

5/25/20 2:12 AM
11/16/08
HELWIG -

Its downright embarassing the effect Trump has had on grown adults whole literally think about how theyre gonna "get" him 24/7 and fail miserably at every turn.

5/25/20 10:45 AM
11/9/10
DarceVader912 -

Could just infect them both and see who survives. Winner take the seat. 

And if neither survive we start over? 

5/25/20 10:51 AM
3/3/18
HELWIG -

Weren't you the Christian, values, morality guy? What happened, did you finally get laid and abandon all that?

5/25/20 12:57 PM
12/24/19

jesus the guy needs to stop groping kids that is fucking mental how he is allowed to run for top man job with shit like this out there.you guys are fucked either way eh

5/25/20 1:01 PM
12/24/19
I No Kung Foo -
siddest187 -

fucking good I don't even live in that crazy ass country but I can't wait for that orange man child to fuck the fuck off

You're probably too embarrassed to say but where do you live?

nah kid I'm too smart to put where I live on here

5/25/20 5:36 PM
8/16/12
siddest187 -

jesus the guy needs to stop groping kids that is fucking mental how he is allowed to run for top man job with shit like this out there.you guys are fucked either way eh

A man who cheated on his pregnant wife is now president. It’s pretty easy to elect an asshole, as you can now see.

5/25/20 6:48 PM
5/28/03
Crazy Larry - 
HELWIG -

Weren't you the Christian, values, morality guy? What happened, did you finally get laid and abandon all that?

What are you talking about?

Trump annihilated Hillary Clinton with the entire media against him every step of the way.

Are you lost?

5/26/20 11:56 AM
12/24/19
Zeekman -
siddest187 -

A man who cheated on his pregnant wife is now president. It’s pretty easy to elect an asshole, as you can now see.

I think we can all agree what's worse here dude cmon bro. you sound like your defending it

5/29/20 7:10 PM
8/16/12

Our future president saw this back in October 2019. Trump was tweeting about the iPhone button on that date
5/29/20 7:27 PM
10/16/07
Zeekman -
siddest187 -

Yeah.   Trumps the first philanderer to have sat in the Oval Office.   It’s maddening because it’s so directly correlated to presidential success.

5/29/20 7:34 PM
3/25/20

5/29/20 7:42 PM
4/20/20
Zeekman -

Our future president saw this back in October 2019. Trump was tweeting about the iPhone button on that date

Biden has lost his marbles. What pandemic? The 100,000 dead Americans are all crisis actors.

6/3/20 12:08 AM
7/25/08
His speech in Philadelphia was very well received.

It's over you bunch of retards. Hopefully you lose the senate, too, so the grownups can retake control of the Republican party.
6/3/20 12:21 AM
4/20/20
Slowshot - His speech in Philadelphia was very well received.

It's over you bunch of retards. Hopefully you lose the senate, too, so the grownups can retake control of the Republican party.

Yea. It was excellent. Presidential. 

Edited: 6/3/20 12:25 AM
1/27/04

Fucking right Biden is going to win. Trump is a spineless, draft dodging pussy and a fake “Christian” 

Keep sucking Trump’s nuts, you pathetic little bitches. Biden has this next election. Can’t wait to see them drag the orange haired muffin out of the White House! LOL!!!

6/3/20 1:41 AM
2/25/14
Slowshot - His speech in Philadelphia was very well received.

His speeches are a babbling mess. He’s going to get killed in the debates.

Teach cops to shoot guys in he legs and not the head you know? I mean seriously, the guy may have had a serious stroke.
6/3/20 1:45 AM
4/20/20
Timbobase -

Teach cops to shoot guys in he legs and not the head you know? I mean seriously, the guy may have had a serious stroke.

Arr you saying he doesn't have a very good y"know what"? Like the stable genius? Calling Biden incoherent and trying to draw a contrast withtwith Trump that way is ridiculous. Maybe you should go wash your brain with disinfectant.

Trumps speech the other day was dogshit.

It's evident he doesn't care about anyone but himself, and Biden comes across as his exact opposite.

I'm shocked to say it, but your boy is in big political trouble.

6/3/20 10:55 AM
6/13/09

Biden probably will win now.

But it will be a sad day for this country when Creepy Joe takes office. He will be the weakest prez in history (supplanting Jimmy Carter).

He's never demonstrated any leadership qualities. He's not a very bright guy and his senility makes that much worse.

He may not be the "bull in the China shop" (lol....sorry) that Trump is. But he is a weak, feeble-minded old man, not qualified in any way to be president.

I'd feel better if Biden were just a kindly old senile prez who would let more capable people manage things and make key decisions... But he's not. He's an egotist who will insist on acting tough and taking charge. He's likely to fuck things up worse than Trump.

6/3/20 11:51 AM
4/20/20
blood fist -

Biden probably will win now.

But it will be a sad day for this country when Creepy Joe takes office. He will be the weakest prez in history (supplanting Jimmy Carter).

He's never demonstrated any leadership qualities. He's not a very bright guy and his senility makes that much worse.

He may not be the "bull in the China shop" (lol....sorry) that Trump is. But he is a weak, feeble-minded old man, not qualified in any way to be president.

I'd feel better if Biden were just a kindly old senile prez who would let more capable people manage things and make key decisions... But he's not. He's an egotist who will insist on acting tough and taking charge. He's likely to fuck things up worse than Trump.

I don't agree at all. He's not an egoist. he's not a genius, but he is compassionate, and he will listen to others. He is basically the kindly old man. 

Trump is an egoist who says things like "only I can fix it.". Biden has a long history of reaching across the aisle as well, and not getting petty. Bernie and he were at opposite ends of the debate when it came to ideology, but they got along on a personal level and the animosity you could feel between the others wasn't there.

6/3/20 12:50 PM
2/25/14
madmartigan - 
Timbobase -

Arr you saying he doesn't have a very good y"know what"? Like the stable genius? Calling Biden incoherent and trying to draw a contrast withtwith Trump that way is ridiculous. Maybe you should go wash your brain with disinfectant.

Trumps speech the other day was dogshit.

It's evident he doesn't care about anyone but himself, and Biden comes across as his exact opposite.

I'm shocked to say it, but your boy is in big political trouble.

Where did I ever mention Trump? I said the speech was bad; and it was.

Shoot a meth head swinging a machete (real life story) and see what shooting them in the leg does; spoiler alert! Nothing!!
Edited: 6/4/20 3:07 PM
6/13/09
madmartigan - 
blood fist - Biden probably will win now.

I don't agree at all. He's not an egoist. he's not a genius, but he is compassionate, and he will listen to others. He is basically the kindly old man. 

Trump is an egoist who says things like "only I can fix it.". Biden has a long history of reaching across the aisle as well, and not getting petty. Bernie and he were at opposite ends of the debate when it came to ideology, but they got along on a personal level and the animosity you could feel between the others wasn't there.

I have to disagree. He IS an egotist...

He is always talking about challenging people to fight. He calls average citizens demeaning names. Always bragging about how he loves to take down bullies. It's a sign of insecurity.

He has spent decades and tons of money cultivating his hair plugs. His Botox bill must be shocking. And let's not even get started on all his plastic surgery. He is a very vain man.

And that cush job he got for his son in Ukraine reeks of nepotism and corruption.

But seriously the worst part is his mental condition. I don't have to say much about that. It's obvious. Plus he's never been a very bright fellow. And it will get worse. He'll be 82 at the end of his first term. Yes, I said 82.

I'm not a Trump fan. I didn't vote for him (or Hillary ffs). But Biden is desperately unqualified to be POTUS.
6/5/20 3:28 AM
9/10/13

Biden says 10-15% of Americans just aren't very good people (while trying to make a point of Trump being divisive). What group of Americans make up that number Joe? 

6/5/20 3:42 AM
5/30/05

Republicans are pissed at what is going on and are not going to vote for the kid smelling creep. You dirtball Liberals are gonna be mad.