OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

6/24/20 6:49 PM
8/16/12
spjackson77 -

Biden up to -175 betting favorite

Damn! Thanks for the heads up. 

I feel it’s going to be 2016 in reverse. Some Cons unsure of trump and independents who voted trump in 2016 won’t vote Biden but also won’t vote trump. Kind of like Hillary in 2016. I voted Obama but never in a million years would I vote Hillary. She may have won the popular vote but in the key states, she got smoked 

6/24/20 7:23 PM
1/1/01

6/24/20 7:25 PM
1/1/01

Big lead among the college educated too. Hilldog ended with a 9% lead in 2016
6/24/20 7:27 PM
7/2/15
emu67 -

I find it really really hard to believe that people will vote Biden. I can see them not voting at all but to vote Biden just because they hate Trump doesn’t seem believable. 

Well, hating Hillary is pretty much why I voted for Trump. 

6/24/20 7:40 PM
1/14/07

The thing really to look at is how Trump really got elected based on people not voting for Hillary more so than people voting for him.

You can see in multiple swing states where Trump takes less of the vote % than even Romney did in losing to Obama. However, Hillary took way less than Obama and many were driven to a ballooned 3rd part share of the votes.

To bank on that happening again is a questionable strategy.

6/24/20 8:12 PM
1/11/06
Vrill -
emu67 -

I find it really really hard to believe that people will vote Biden. I can see them not voting at all but to vote Biden just because they hate Trump doesn’t seem believable. 

Well, hating Hillary is pretty much why I voted for Trump. 

Ah crap, so it does happen. I guess I better put my retirement in government securities before Biden tanks the economy.

6/24/20 8:23 PM
1/1/01
Surgeon308 - 
Dryfly - 
Surgeon308 - 
Mountain Medic -
failure at life -
HELWIG -
Onikage - Trump will likely still win - although I'm admittedly less confident after seeing almost everyone I know fully brainwashed by the media in a weeks time.

its pathetic but thats reality.

the real patriots will come out in full force, trust me broseph.

nobody who has been a hard working, law abiding citizen is gonna sit back and allow this bullshit to continue on down a path of no return.

many will deny it the very next day, but adult males are pulling that lever for the Donfather.

I pray to god you are right. It’s more important that he wins now than ever. You can obviously see the chaos and destruction the democrats are after.

Even if Biden wins, the anarchists will still just double down. They have no interest in a stable republic. They want to tear it down and any concession will never be enough. The token "reforms" that could occur will just accelerate the chaos, to the point that 2020 may be the last election this country has.

Settle down bud. The sky ain’t falling. 

If what is happening in this country is not clear as hell to you, you will still be sitting on your ass doing nothing while our country is destroyed.

The sky is indeed beginning to fall in this country.

Current events are not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

They are in fact unprecedented on this large of a scale. We are quite literally more deeply divided, than at any point in time since the civil war.

If you choose to bury your head in the sand that is your business, but claiming this is no big deal, is disingenuous as all hell.

You aren’t too terribly bright sister, Maybe stop watching the news for a little while. You’re buying up the outrage wholesale.

Our communities by and large are still very much intact. Riots in a few locations aren’t bringing about the end of the world.

Our critical infrastructure of which both MM and myself are a part of is still very much intact. In the face of all the incompetence and shit stirring our worthless political leaders can drum up, a few small groups of assholes aren’t bringing us back to the dark ages. The unrest occurring right now is not because it cannot be controlled, it’s because it’s being allowed to continue for political ends.

There are some concerning events happening but your chicken little approach couple with your online slacker activism does nothing to improve the situation. I certainly don’t need your dumbass to tell me when to worry, I am capable of handling a crisis.

It continue to post your FB memes and rally your Cheeto dust covered friends to sit around and fret.

My comment to Mountain Medic was meant to bring his attention to everything that still functions as it should in society, which is damn near everything in every town. He’s a good dude, but even good people can get wrapped up in what’s happening.

You on the other hand just seem like a pussy.

You are full on with the insults. I will just say that not only are you wrong on every count, but you are a first rate jackass as well.

For the record I have never had any damn face book account, and I don't eat Cheetos.

A slacker I am not. I successfully retired quite early.

I am in great shape physically and financially.

Folks like you downplaying everything and catering to these precious fools are the fucking problem.

This pussy would beat your ass silly if given a chance

You are doing a great job of kissing medics ass though.

6/24/20 9:47 PM
8/7/12
the_shrike -

Big lead among the college educated too. Hilldog ended with a 9% lead in 2016

Im not sure who these polls are getting their results from but if you look at those and even for a second think they are reliable i have a bridge to sell you. Just today i had to make my monthly trip from the north end of the state of Dela-where? to the southern most tip. You want to know how many Biden 4 President signs i saw? 2.25 hrs driving through towns, a highway, the beach. Guess how many?

One, Uno, itch, eins, odin, 1.

Thats Bidens "home town". His "base" of operations. His "heart and soul". 

On the other hand you want to know how many Trump for President signs i saw. 

A whole hell of a lot more then one. 

That is more telling to me then any nonsensical poll results. 

6/24/20 9:58 PM
5/28/03

Trump will do it again.

He cant be stumped.

Fuck polls.

Who is gonna show up and pull the lever for Biden?

Not a single patriotic American.

6/24/20 9:59 PM
1/14/07
HELWIG - 

Trump will do it again.

He cant be stumped.

Fuck polls.

Funny thinking nobody that disagrees with you is a patriotic American.

6/25/20 12:18 AM
8/16/12
HELWIG -

Trump will do it again.

He cant be stumped.

Fuck polls.

Hi! <3 

u da best 

6/25/20 12:22 AM
5/13/02
the_shrike - 

Another Republican making himself and the party look like blundering petulant children:

LMFAO!!!!

6/25/20 3:29 AM
9/10/10

All libtard people i know dont like biden 

6/25/20 3:37 AM
5/22/05

White no college is trump's base.

6/25/20 4:06 AM
1/1/01
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/betting_odds/2020_president/

Trump will 100% lose. He is too far behind in Florida and desperately needs Wisconsin to get over 270 electoral votes. He has been going down hill ever since he did his bible photo op stunt after getting upset at news reports of him hiding in the bunker. We are the only country in the world where not wearing a mask is a political statement. Asia and Europe is recovering while we are starting to re-quarantine simply because he has too much of an ego to be seen wearing a mask to set an example to others to do the same.

Every time he holds a rally with crowds who refuse to wear a mask, the more he loses the independent voters, who are the ones that really decide who will be president. The only remaining supporters that will be left are the diehards, who will still vote for him even if he fucked their wives. In the end, his ego will ultimately be why he loses. And Biden isn't even a strong candidate for the dems, they will simply vote against Trump.

6/25/20 7:49 AM
4/18/06
Dryfly -
Surgeon308 - 
Dryfly - 
Surgeon308 - 
Mountain Medic -
failure at life -
HELWIG -
Onikage - Trump will likely still win - although I'm admittedly less confident after seeing almost everyone I know fully brainwashed by the media in a weeks time.

its pathetic but thats reality.

the real patriots will come out in full force, trust me broseph.

nobody who has been a hard working, law abiding citizen is gonna sit back and allow this bullshit to continue on down a path of no return.

many will deny it the very next day, but adult males are pulling that lever for the Donfather.

I pray to god you are right. It’s more important that he wins now than ever. You can obviously see the chaos and destruction the democrats are after.

Even if Biden wins, the anarchists will still just double down. They have no interest in a stable republic. They want to tear it down and any concession will never be enough. The token "reforms" that could occur will just accelerate the chaos, to the point that 2020 may be the last election this country has.

Settle down bud. The sky ain’t falling. 

If what is happening in this country is not clear as hell to you, you will still be sitting on your ass doing nothing while our country is destroyed.

The sky is indeed beginning to fall in this country.

Current events are not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

They are in fact unprecedented on this large of a scale. We are quite literally more deeply divided, than at any point in time since the civil war.

If you choose to bury your head in the sand that is your business, but claiming this is no big deal, is disingenuous as all hell.

You aren’t too terribly bright sister, Maybe stop watching the news for a little while. You’re buying up the outrage wholesale.

Our communities by and large are still very much intact. Riots in a few locations aren’t bringing about the end of the world.

Our critical infrastructure of which both MM and myself are a part of is still very much intact. In the face of all the incompetence and shit stirring our worthless political leaders can drum up, a few small groups of assholes aren’t bringing us back to the dark ages. The unrest occurring right now is not because it cannot be controlled, it’s because it’s being allowed to continue for political ends.

There are some concerning events happening but your chicken little approach couple with your online slacker activism does nothing to improve the situation. I certainly don’t need your dumbass to tell me when to worry, I am capable of handling a crisis.

It continue to post your FB memes and rally your Cheeto dust covered friends to sit around and fret.

My comment to Mountain Medic was meant to bring his attention to everything that still functions as it should in society, which is damn near everything in every town. He’s a good dude, but even good people can get wrapped up in what’s happening.

You on the other hand just seem like a pussy.

You are full on with the insults. I will just say that not only are you wrong on every count, but you are a first rate jackass as well.

For the record I have never had any damn face book account, and I don't eat Cheetos.

A slacker I am not. I successfully retired quite early.

I am in great shape physically and financially.

Folks like you downplaying everything and catering to these precious fools are the fucking problem.

This pussy would beat your ass silly if given a chance

You are doing a great job of kissing medics ass though.

Chirp chirp buddy. Thanks for telling the internet how successful you are, you’re amazing. 

if you’re retired, maybe look for a hobby rather than trying to spread panic. Or just go back to crying on your TV remote. 

Maybe in between all your huffing you can point out which components of our country’s critical infrastructure are failing? Water? Power? Emergency service or food supply lines? Transportation maybe? 

If you’ve got anything other than on an extremely localized and temporary scale, I’m all ears. 

6/25/20 3:13 PM
8/16/12
tycoon - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/betting_odds/2020_president/

Trump will 100% lose. He is too far behind in Florida and desperately needs Wisconsin to get over 270 electoral votes. He has been going down hill ever since he did his bible photo op stunt after getting upset at news reports of him hiding in the bunker. We are the only country in the world where not wearing a mask is a political statement. Asia and Europe is recovering while we are starting to re-quarantine simply because he has too much of an ego to be seen wearing a mask to set an example to others to do the same.

Every time he holds a rally with crowds who refuse to wear a mask, the more he loses the independent voters, who are the ones that really decide who will be president. The only remaining supporters that will be left are the diehards, who will still vote for him even if he fucked their wives. In the end, his ego will ultimately be why he loses. And Biden isn't even a strong candidate for the dems, they will simply vote against Trump.

VU! Good post. 

6/25/20 3:26 PM
1/25/07
banco -

White no college is trump's base.

It's all he has left and you can't win an election on it.

There is no path to victory that way and he doesn't seem to care anymore.

6/25/20 4:03 PM
6/22/03
Trump's best chance is to get Biden talking. He needs to call him out on a daily basis. "Where you at, Joe?"
6/25/20 5:04 PM
8/16/12

My updated projection. Florida is a toss up due to "Florida man's" unpredictable nature
6/25/20 5:05 PM
8/16/12

Would you want to elect someone who wears makeup? Not a very alpha move, but hey, to each their own :)
6/25/20 5:26 PM
7/25/08
Lazarus - Trump's best chance is to get Biden talking. He needs to call him out on a daily basis. "Where you at, Joe?"

This is correct.

The longer Biden is able to let Trump run against himself, the better it is for Biden.

At this point, Biden is going to have to lose the election, because Trumps not going to win it.
6/28/20 1:44 AM
8/16/12

6/28/20 1:46 AM
8/16/12

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/06/27/us/politics/trump-russia-bounties-afghanistan.amp.html

WOW. Biden might be old but he wouldn’t put a bounty on our soldiers. 

6/28/20 1:47 AM
8/16/12