OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

7/7/20 3:54 PM
1/5/11

Zeekman, you see Trump very, very often. Rarely has he had "issues". Biden it's every single time. 120million dead, or pony soldier shit. Dude is toast.

Gotta ask you zeek, as you want to make that argument... Who is more physically fit for the job (that he HAS been doing)? Trump or Biden? Because those are the only 2 up for the job. That would make me pick Trump every single time.

7/7/20 4:03 PM
6/11/10

Zeekman are you a NeoCon Republican? I didn’t think most people would align themselves with NeoCons anymore. All the videos youre posting are funded and created by them. 

7/7/20 4:20 PM
7/25/08
Zeekman - 

JFC.

You know, I'm a Biden guy, but this is actually shitty.

Like, Trump is a shitty guy, fine. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, fine. Trump has done the same thing, fine.

This is designed to try to fuck up somebody emotionally, their family relationships, their friendships.

There's no political gain for this. This is just trying to hurt Donald Trump, the person.

I honestly believe there's no place in politics for this.

Like the Lincoln Project is cruel. I get it. This is the same shit republicans have done to democrats forever.

I don't like it, though.
7/8/20 3:02 PM
6/13/09

Zeekman, you know I agree with you now that Botox Biden is prolly gonna win this 'fucking thing'.

But can you honestly say that you think he's really qualified?? Pls answer without dragging Trump into it.

7/8/20 3:45 PM
8/16/12

Yea, he is so physically fit compared to Biden. lol!!!
7/8/20 3:49 PM
8/16/12
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

Zeekman are you a NeoCon Republican? I didn’t think most people would align themselves with NeoCons anymore. All the videos youre posting are funded and created by them. 

I know who produces the ads. Just because I like an ad, it immediately makes me a Neo-con? Jesus *FACEPALM*

Ive said it a million times, you need more nuanced thinking rather than the caveman way of thinking of “all or nothing”. Believe it or not, people have varying ways of thinking. 

Edited: 7/8/20 4:06 PM
8/16/12
blood fist -

Zeekman, you know I agree with you now that Botox Biden is prolly gonna win this 'fucking thing'.

But can you honestly say that you think he's really qualified?? Pls answer without dragging Trump into it.

Yes. 

BTW, there is an election where candidates compare policies against each other to see who prevails. You literally have to compare the two. I get Trump supporters don’t want too because Trump has a failed presidency and failed policies, but that’s exactly what has to take place when you decide who you vote for.

7/8/20 3:54 PM
8/16/12

Edited: 7/8/20 4:01 PM
8/16/12
Slowshot -
Zeekman - 

JFC.

Like, Trump is a shitty guy, fine. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, fine. Trump has done the same thing, fine.

This is designed to try to fuck up somebody emotionally, their family relationships, their friendships.

There's no political gain for this. This is just trying to hurt Donald Trump, the person.

Like the Lincoln Project is cruel. I get it. This is the same shit republicans have done to democrats forever.

I don't like it, though.

Fair enough. You gotta fight fire with fire. 

Trump was out there mocking disabled people, calling democrats anarchists, saying people who are peacefully protest are “against America”, and how many other foul things he has done and we are supposed to just sit back and go “let’s tone it down”...

fuck that, The cons calls Dems limp wristed and when they fight back it’s not cool? Sorry but all gloves are off 

7/8/20 4:24 PM
9/8/02
Zeekman - 

Biden flat out has muscle wasting, he is dying before our eyes. Trump may not be in great shape, but he isn't in the final stages of life. He can still keep weight on. Biden is a corpse. He looks like one bout with the flu might kill him. Honestly. Trump could campaign with the flu, Biden might need a nursing home. That's the difference. 

7/8/20 4:42 PM
8/16/12
jcblass -
Zeekman - 

Biden flat out has muscle wasting, he is dying before our eyes. Trump may not be in great shape, but he isn't in the final stages of life. He can still keep weight on. Biden is a corpse. He looks like one bout with the flu might kill him. Honestly. Trump could campaign with the flu, Biden might need a nursing home. That's the difference. 

You must not be watching trumps speeches lately. Slurring speech, cant clearly pronounce words, seemingly aloof, strange behavior, motor skill issues. Yet Biden is in decline? Oook. 

7/8/20 4:54 PM
1/1/01
Trump is an Orange Stallion. Just take a close look at Melania next time you see her. He wears that ass out on the daily and still leads the goddamn free world
7/8/20 4:54 PM
6/11/10
Zeekman -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

I know who produces the ads. Just because I like an ad, it immediately makes me a Neo-con? Jesus *FACEPALM*

Ive said it a million times, you need more nuanced thinking rather than the caveman way of thinking of “all or nothing”. Believe it or not, people have varying ways of thinking. 

I don’t think you get it.
I am nuanced. But this isn’t nuanced criticism. If they were talking policy or something then sure, but they aren’t. It’s just personal attacks ads and ad hominem attacks. Nothing of substance policy wise, unless it’s something NeoCons and Libs agree on like unlimited foreign Wars and big government bullshit. If you keep posting their messaging then it’s only obvious you support what they want. Don’t understand how some of the people on the left pushing them so hard can’t comprehend that. It’s cognitive dissonance to imply anything different.

7/8/20 4:55 PM
8/16/12

7/8/20 5:00 PM
8/16/12
NHBDaddy - Trump is an Orange Stallion. Just take a close look at Melania next time you see her. He wears that ass out on the daily and still leads the goddamn free world

lol! I can guarantee he hasn’t fucked Melania in a loooong time. She can’t even look at him without disgust. 

7/8/20 9:03 PM
8/25/07
Zeekman -
jcblass -
Zeekman - 

You must not be watching trumps speeches lately. Slurring speech, cant clearly pronounce words, seemingly aloof, strange behavior, motor skill issues. Yet Biden is in decline? Oook. 

Lately?  The retard has been like that from the beginning.  The only people he impresses with his speeches are the GED crowd.

7/8/20 9:19 PM
9/19/13

Nobody over 70 has ever became president and Joe Biden won't be the first.

7/8/20 9:47 PM
4/20/11
VTCO -

I'm fine with Biden being president, so long as he doesn't die while in office and we get stuck with President Kamala (his rumored VP) or some shit.

My main concern was Bernie not becoming president. Now that it is clear he is a 2x failure in that regard,

Fine with Biden? Do you see how the Democrats are letting the  people  run wild? People STILL rioting and killing in Democrat run cities. Our country is fucked if the Democrats win. Unreal that you cant see what's going on. All those people voting for Biden are broken people. They dont care, they dont even know what Trump and Biden stand for.  They just dont want Trump because they have heard others talk about him and they are Sheep.  Say what you want, but it's true.  Don't be a follower, look what is going on. Look at the statistics.

7/8/20 9:51 PM
4/20/11
The Noose -
Zeekman -
jcblass -
Zeekman - 

Lately?  The retard has been like that from the beginning.  The only people he impresses with his speeches are the GED crowd.

Biden is so much  worse cognitively. You have watched a compilation video of Trump and now you think that is how the always talks. Go watch Bidens fuck up compilation  and understand that Biden has talked about 1% as much as Trump has. They literally will not let Biden debate. Is that because he is mentally better off than Trump? His own side knows who's better off mentally.

7/8/20 9:57 PM
4/20/11
Zeekman -
Slowshot -
Zeekman - 

JFC.

I don't like it, though.

Trump was out there mocking disabled people, calling democrats anarchists, saying people who are peacefully protest are “against America”, and how many other foul things he has done and we are supposed to just sit back and go “let’s tone it down”...

fuck that, The cons calls Dems limp wristed and when they fight back it’s not cool? Sorry but all gloves are off 

Dems dont want any part of a civil war.  Gloves off lol. Please. 

7/8/20 10:02 PM
4/20/11
choadler -

Zeekman, you see Trump very, very often. Rarely has he had "issues". Biden it's every single time. 120million dead, or pony soldier shit. Dude is toast.

Gotta ask you zeek, as you want to make that argument... Who is more physically fit for the job (that he HAS been doing)? Trump or Biden? Because those are the only 2 up for the job. That would make me pick Trump every single time.

Didnt see your post and this what I said as well. Zeekman can't think for himself and figure that out. Hes also the guy that runs away when you tell him more armed and unarmed white people are killed by police each year compared to black people. That or they fire a statistic back that isn't relevant at all.......wait for it....

7/8/20 10:05 PM
6/28/10

OP has literally lost his mind, and I FUCKING love watching this shit. So many others like him, it's great and it's due to FAKE NEWS. hahaha.

7/8/20 10:07 PM
8/7/12
Loydchristmas -
The Noose -
Zeekman -
jcblass -
Zeekman - 

Biden is so much  worse cognitively. You have watched a compilation video of Trump and now you think that is how the always talks. Go watch Bidens fuck up compilation  and understand that Biden has talked about 1% as much as Trump has. They literally will not let Biden debate. Is that because he is mentally better off than Trump? His own side knows who's better off mentally.

I might add that pedo joe's handlers are fully aware that any dirt that may have existed on Trump has already been put out during the election and his first term. 

On the other hand, biden doesnt want people digging into his closet. What they will find has the potential to kill any support he has. He was sheltered when he ran for vice president and all through obama's 2 terms. 

Let me ask you this zeekman. If you found out that your father was involved in a vehicle collision where 2 people were killed at no fault of his. Then the husband of those 2 people who were killed slanders your fathers name in order to get support for political office. Would you vote for this man? 

7/8/20 10:25 PM
8/16/12
BrckNoHitBk -

OP has literally lost his mind, and I FUCKING love watching this shit. So many others like him, it's great and it's due to FAKE NEWS. hahaha.

Bro you are TOTALLY owning the libs!!!

all you need to do is post a whacky gif and that’ll show em!

7/8/20 10:28 PM
8/16/12
Loydchristmas -
Zeekman -
Slowshot -
Zeekman - 

JFC.

I don't like it, though.

Dems dont want any part of a civil war.  Gloves off lol. Please. 

Who said anything about a civil war? Lol at your bullshit grandiose way of framing things. This was about an ad. 

I get it, you think you are so tough. Lemme guess; you are the kinda guy that buys shit like the tacshaver and has a bunch of bumpers stickers no one cares about.

oh and sorry if I’m interrupting your hungry man meal of Salisbury steak. Keep drooling.