OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

7/12/20 7:41 PM
11/11/11

33% approval rating on Trump's handling of Covid-19:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/broad-disapproval-trumps-handling-coronavirus-race-relations-poll/story?id=71704889&cid=social_twitter_tw

If you take away the people that watch 5+ hours of Fox News every day I imagine that number would be in the single digits. And even single digits are higher than he deserves after he's effectively taken his ball and gone home, just hoping a pandemic will magically disappear on its own.

7/12/20 7:45 PM
8/16/12
Soup and Beer -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 
unclephilly - LMAO @ biden winning this....Seriously, Biden can't fill a gym when he gives a speech and Trump has a boat parade that has thousands and thousands of boats.

Yeah, ok.

That's because democrats aren't retards to gather in masses during a pandemic.

Only retardicans do that during Trump bukkake parties and protects for reopening their state super early.

Uhmmm, are you trolling?

I bet there's not a single Rebulican to be found here

Yep 100% Democrats! You know this because you saw their voting records and how they are registered. LOL!

I love how you fall lock step with trump and try and blame democrats for everything. Jesus dude get some new talking points.

7/12/20 7:49 PM
1/1/01
baj54 -
tycoon -

Well to be fair, most studies are showing the spikes in coronavirus cases weren't due to the protests. Probably because most were wearing masks outdoors. The non-mask wearing indoor gatherings like parties are the suspected main culprits from the testings and contact tracing.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/07/01/research-determines-protests-did-not-cause-spike-in-coronavirus-cases/#6d274f9b7dac

Is Forbes some new medical journal that ive never heard about? 

https://www.nber.org/papers/w27408.pdf

If you took the time to actually read the content in news sources, instead of just reading headlines then commenting, then you would have seen the scientific study is linked in the article.

7/12/20 7:50 PM
5/23/07
Zeekman - 
Soup and Beer -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 
unclephilly - LMAO @ biden winning this....Seriously, Biden can't fill a gym when he gives a speech and Trump has a boat parade that has thousands and thousands of boats.

Yeah, ok.

Only retardicans do that during Trump bukkake parties and protects for reopening their state super early.

Uhmmm, are you trolling?

Yep 100% Democrats! You know this because you saw their voting records and how they are registered. LOL!

I love how you fall lock step with trump and try and blame democrats for everything. Jesus dude get some new talking points.

Lol you're pathetic 

Get some new talking points....and stop supporting the sexualization of children you sick fuck

7/12/20 7:52 PM
8/16/12

7/12/20 7:58 PM
8/16/12
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Zeekman - 
Soup and Beer -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

Yeah, ok.

Uhmmm, are you trolling?

Lol you're pathetic 

Get some new talking points....and stop supporting the sexualization of children you sick fuck

That’s the best you have? jOe biDEn iS a CHilD mOlEsTer bro!! I know this because Some Q tard told me!

CUE the recycled photos of Biden with kids right? Shall I post creepy Trump pics too?

Trump said he date his own daughter and got handsy with her too. I’m not dumb enough to conflate that and say he is a chomo. But you do with Biden.

Frankly; I think it’s just your defense mechanism to protect your fragile mind from realizing your cult leader is a moron who can’t lead. 

7/12/20 7:59 PM
5/28/03

the political hypocrisy and insanity of claiming that its evil and dangerous to protest in public to re-open businesses but is NECESSARY AND NOBLE to protest in public to push a false narrative of racial division is why dems deserve to lose in Nov

7/12/20 8:12 PM
8/16/12

7/12/20 8:16 PM
1/1/01
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

Yeah, ok.

You can't be this fucking stupid with this comment. 

7/12/20 8:18 PM
1/1/01

every single protester is democratic

7/12/20 8:31 PM
2/25/06
kevsh -

33% approval rating on Trump's handling of Covid-19:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/broad-disapproval-trumps-handling-coronavirus-race-relations-poll/story?id=71704889&cid=social_twitter_tw

If you take away the people that watch 5+ hours of Fox News every day I imagine that number would be in the single digits. And even single digits are higher than he deserves after he's effectively taken his ball and gone home, just hoping a pandemic will magically disappear on its own.

The lockstep liberal media had nothing to do with that... Not. Pelosi called Trump a xenophobe for stopping flights from asia to allay the pandemic. He could have probably done more without the ridiculous pushback.

Fuck off.

Edited: 7/12/20 8:41 PM
5/23/07
Zeekman - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Zeekman - 
Soup and Beer -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

Yeah, ok.

Uhmmm, are you trolling?

Lol you're pathetic 

I can't help it. It's not a choice. It's like homosexuality!

I knew it

7/12/20 8:43 PM
1/1/01

The Florida survey is the real one to pay attention to.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-C5RyFI1LE1weFlOqBTBW9IM-7poynst/view

7/12/20 9:50 PM
8/7/12
Zeekman -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Zeekman - 
Soup and Beer -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

Yeah, ok.

Uhmmm, are you trolling?

Lol you're pathetic 

That’s the best you have? jOe biDEn iS a CHilD mOlEsTer bro!! I know this because Some Q tard told me!

CUE the recycled photos of Biden with kids right? Shall I post creepy Trump pics too?

Trump said he date his own daughter and got handsy with her too. I’m not dumb enough to conflate that and say he is a chomo. But you do with Biden.

Frankly; I think it’s just your defense mechanism to protect your fragile mind from realizing your cult leader is a moron who can’t lead. 

Biden used the death of his wife and child to gain political support by saying his wife and daughter were killed by a drunk driver. Nothing could be further from the truth, but that didnt stop bidem from politicizing his own families death. His wife pulled out in front of a flatbed truck. That flatbed truck was being driven by a very sober Curtis Dunn. 

Two different reports both state that alcohol was not a factor in the accident and neither the deceased nor the driver of the flatbed had alcohol in their sysyem. 

My disgust with biden as a person stems not from him being a complete stumbling, corrupt, piece of shit. Its because I knew that family personally and nothing that shitbag said was remotely close to the truth. This is the person your voting for, one who uses the death of his own family for political gain. You can rebuttal with all the Trump bs you want. You wont ever change my mind that he is the right choice to be a president. 

7/12/20 9:51 PM
8/7/12

Whoops, * not the right choice

7/13/20 1:31 AM
1/1/01

Looks like even Fox News anchor Chris Wallace is starting to challenge the incompetence of Trump's administration during his interview of Devos. 

7/13/20 1:06 PM
1/1/01

Trump is now attacking Fox News. At some point I wouldn't be surprise if he starts saying they are fake news and saying they are radical left liberals for not agreeing with him. 

Edited: 7/13/20 10:30 PM
8/16/12
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Zeekman -ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Zeekman - 
Soup and Beer -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

Yeah, ok.

Uhmmm, are you trolling?

I love male cocks in my asshole! Mmmm they taste so good to!

I knew it

Lol at you changing the reply. Where in my past responses does it even say that? Weak troll.

Funny you have to resort to that because your arguments are fucking weak. 

it’s ok to reveal you are a raging homesexual u faggot

Now go buy a pack of Skoal you fucking hillbilly.

7/14/20 8:44 PM
8/16/12

7/15/20 10:30 AM
5/13/02

Biden is spending money in Texas now, holy shit

7/15/20 10:34 AM
3/23/07

Earlier in this thread I am on record saying that I think it is very unlikely that Biden would win. Now I'm not so sure.

7/15/20 11:23 AM
8/7/12
Zeekman -

I made it 21 seconds. Whats the over/under on how many times it took Biden to record that message without completely fucking it up? 

You worship a corrupt, pedo, scumbag. He brings nothing more to the presidential table besides replacing Trump. 

You talk alot of shit but im still waiting for you to answer my question from a few days ago. 

Would you still vote for someone who lied about your own father being a drunk and while being intoxicated and under the influence was the reason his wife and daughter were killed and his sons severly injury. Knowing full well that alcohol was not involved and bringing it up when ever it offered an oppurtunity to gain him more political power? 

Just answer the fucking question you piece of shit. I already know what your answer is going to be but have some balls and just say it. 

7/15/20 11:30 AM
5/28/03

Biden will collapse once the debates hit

Nobody will vote for someone who appears weak

Its hardwired subsciously.

7/15/20 11:45 AM
3/23/07
baj54 - 
Zeekman -

I made it 21 seconds. Whats the over/under on how many times it took Biden to record that message without completely fucking it up? 

You worship a corrupt, pedo, scumbag. He brings nothing more to the presidential table besides replacing Trump. 

You talk alot of shit but im still waiting for you to answer my question from a few days ago. 

Would you still vote for someone who lied about your own father being a drunk and while being intoxicated and under the influence was the reason his wife and daughter were killed and his sons severly injury. Knowing full well that alcohol was not involved and bringing it up when ever it offered an oppurtunity to gain him more political power? 

Just answer the fucking question you piece of shit. I already know what your answer is going to be but have some balls and just say it. 

Biden does live TV every couple of days and he's doing just fine.

Biden's dementia is the new Hillary's emails. You guys will fall for anything your propaganda outlets tell you and repeat it like autistic town criers.
7/15/20 11:55 AM
11/23/02
tycoon - 

Trump is now attacking Fox News. At some point I wouldn't be surprise if he starts saying they are fake news and saying they are radical left liberals for not agreeing with him. 

FOX News is garbage. All they are is a mouth piece for the Kochs and Murdoch.  

Trump will look stupid if he treats them like CNN/MSNBC.  He needs to be nice since they are going to pay him $$$ to commentate for them post presidency.

It really doesn't matter what he says, he is a pussy to certain media members. None of which helped him win in 2016.