OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

7/16/20 9:47 AM
6/1/10
The Noose -
Soup and Beer -
Zeekman - 
Soup and Beer -

And I absolutely would consider voting for Biden if he did the following:

1)  Disavow and denounce BLM and Antifa. 

2)  Promise to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any "protestor" who illegally defaced or destroyed public property.

3)  Promise not to interfer in any way with the Barr / Durham investigations.  I care more about this than who the POTUS is.   We can not allow the intelligence communities to continue to interfer in our elections.

4) Voluntarily enter a program overlooked by trained psychiatrists to help him overcome his attraction to small children..  Maybe he can be helped through electro shock therapy.  Hopefully to at least get to a point where he stops touching them.

Lol! To be frank, and I don’t want to this sound mean spirited, but I don’t think Biden cares if you vote for him because Trump nut huggers aren’t someone you can convince of anything. It’s a lost cause.

Biden is going after moderates and people who are disillusioned with trumps antics. He doesn’t need to waste energy and money on hard core trumpers as they won’t make any difference on the bottom line.

By the way, I like chicken noodle soup. 

You apparently missed my reply on the previous page.

1)  I've been a registered Democrat for 25 years until days ago when I changed to Independant.  I'm still not a Republican, but the Democratic party of today is so repulsive I wanted that "D" off my name.

2) I didn't vote for Trump in 2016.

Lol. Youve been a registered Democrat for 25 years.  Yet the only Democrat you have ever voted for was Clinton?

You're just a fuckin liar.  You expect us to believe that pile of shit story?  Lololol. 

lol rekt

7/16/20 5:07 PM
8/16/12

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-07-15/trump-trailing-behind-fires-his-manager%3f_amp=true

ONLY THE BEST!

LOL!!!!!!

Edited: 7/16/20 5:19 PM
8/16/12

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/07/16/upshot/polls-biden-trump-how-accurate.amp.html

Gasp! The New York Times.

7/16/20 5:28 PM
8/16/12

My updated prediction
7/16/20 5:29 PM
4/16/13
AlphaSlap -
The Noose -
Soup and Beer -
Zeekman - 
Soup and Beer -

2)  Promise to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any "protestor" who illegally defaced or destroyed public property.

3)  Promise not to interfer in any way with the Barr / Durham investigations.  I care more about this than who the POTUS is.   We can not allow the intelligence communities to continue to interfer in our elections.

4) Voluntarily enter a program overlooked by trained psychiatrists to help him overcome his attraction to small children..  Maybe he can be helped through electro shock therapy.  Hopefully to at least get to a point where he stops touching them.

Lol! To be frank, and I don’t want to this sound mean spirited, but I don’t think Biden cares if you vote for him because Trump nut huggers aren’t someone you can convince of anything. It’s a lost cause.

Biden is going after moderates and people who are disillusioned with trumps antics. He doesn’t need to waste energy and money on hard core trumpers as they won’t make any difference on the bottom line.

1)  I've been a registered Democrat for 25 years until days ago when I changed to Independant.  I'm still not a Republican, but the Democratic party of today is so repulsive I wanted that "D" off my name.

Lol. Youve been a registered Democrat for 25 years.  Yet the only Democrat you have ever voted for was Clinton?

You're just a fuckin liar.  You expect us to believe that pile of shit story?  Lololol. 

lol rekt

I have a pretty shit memory but I do recall Soup and Beer being a very independent minded political poster over the years. I wouldn't have pegged him as a Democrat but I definitely wouldn't have thought he was a Republican either.

7/16/20 6:05 PM
5/13/02
Zeekman -

My updated prediction

Lol @ AZ being red this year

7/16/20 7:43 PM
5/28/03

Prepare to be Trumped once again

7/16/20 8:03 PM
1/1/01
theseanster - 
Zeekman -

My updated prediction

I'd go off the 2016 Electoral Map. If Biden just flips Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Florida, which were close battles, he wins.

Unless Trump mandates masks nationally or there is a vaccine I doubt the virus will be controlled by election time combined with the flu season. If he does mandate masks, and the virus is controlled and unemployment goes back in to single digits as a result, then Trump would win. But no way he will mandate masks, he has too many supporters that are anti-masks.
7/16/20 8:07 PM
8/16/12
theseanster -
Zeekman -

My updated prediction

Interesting take. Why not red?

7/16/20 8:07 PM
8/16/12
tycoon -
theseanster - 
Zeekman -

My updated prediction

I'd go off the 2016 Electoral Map. If Biden just flips Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Florida, which were close battles, he wins.

Unless Trump mandates masks nationally or there is a vaccine I doubt the virus will be controlled by election time combined with the flu season. If he does mandate masks, and the virus is controlled and unemployment goes back in to single digits as a result, then Trump would win. But no way he will mandate masks, he has too many supporters that are anti-masks.

Good analysis 

Edited: 7/16/20 8:19 PM
1/25/07
tycoon -
theseanster - 
Zeekman -

My updated prediction

Completely agree. The election is 100% a referendum on Coronavirus and they are running out time.

Even if Trump mandated masks I believe places like Florida and Texas are too far gone and only a modified shutdown could reign things in by November.  They have run out of time to get what they need done.

That said I think Trump will hold onto Florida. I think Zeek's prediction is pretty good, except Arizona imo making it 229 - 308 imo.

7/16/20 8:21 PM
1/14/07
Thelonious - 
tycoon -
theseanster - 
Zeekman -

My updated prediction

Completely agree. The election is 100% a referendum on Coronavirus and they are running out time.

Even if Trump mandated masks I believe places like Florida and Texas are too far gone and only a modified shutdown could reign things in by November.  They have run out of time to get what they need done.

That said I think Trump will hold onto Florida. I think Zeek's prediction is pretty good, except Arizona imo making it 229 - 308 imo.

The economy is going to likely be a hot button issue too...

We're 10 days from the extra $600 a week around 20 million Americans are getting expires...

The economy isn't going to fare well with that out of circulation.

We also have a pending eviction/homelessness problem that is firmly marching to the side of a cliff.

Edited: 7/16/20 8:43 PM
1/1/01
The Noose - 
Soup and Beer -
Zeekman - 
Soup and Beer -

Hey dummy,  I already said I never voted down party lines.  I never changed my party affiliation because I really am not a Republican or Libertarian either.  When I take the political spectrums test it designates me slightly left of center but with heavy libertarian leanings.

I also supported Tulsi Gabbard.  Sent her campaign money in fact.

I didn't support Obama but would happily choose him over that piece of shit John McCain.

However, I am so far away from the current state of the Democratic party I might as well be alt-right.  They fucking disgust me.

And Ron Paul is a Republican in name only.  He's really more Libertarian.  

So in reality, I voted D, then R, then RINO, RINO, Libertarian, then abstained in 2016.

7/16/20 8:27 PM
1/25/07
RdotC -
Thelonious - 
tycoon -
theseanster - 
Zeekman -

My updated prediction

We're 10 days from the extra $600 a week around 20 million Americans are getting expires...

We also have a pending eviction/homelessness problem that is firmly marching to the side of a cliff.

Ya I'm pretty far removed from that reality up North. That's crazy that people are going to get evicted.

Trump's polling on the economy has remained pretty good though. I think it will be difficult to blame him for a global recession but on Coronavirus you can point to all the countries doing so much better.

7/16/20 9:47 PM
8/16/12
RdotC -
Thelonious - 
tycoon -
theseanster - 
Zeekman -

My updated prediction

Love your post. Yep, the upcoming housing crisis is just going to throw another variable for trump to overcome

7/16/20 11:37 PM
8/25/07
Soup and Beer -
The Noose - 
Soup and Beer -
Zeekman - 
Soup and Beer -

Hey dummy,  I already said I never voted down party lines.  I never changed my party affiliation because I really am not a Republican or Libertarian either.  When I take the political spectrums test it designates me slightly left of center but with heavy libertarian leanings.

I also supported Tulsi Gabbard.  Sent her campaign money in fact.

I didn't support Obama but would happily choose him over that piece of shit John McCain.

However, I am so far away from the current state of the Democratic party I might as well be alt-right.  They fucking disgust me.

And Ron Paul is a Republican in name only.  He's really more Libertarian.  

So in reality, I voted D, then R, then RINO, RINO, Libertarian, then abstained in 2016.

Oh, my bad.  I thought you were trying to convince us that you've been a democrat for 25 years but have only voted for Republicans over the last 24 years. Lol, Yeah, that does sound pretty fuckin stupid huh.  My apologies.  I thought you were just really fuckin dumb there for a minute.

7/17/20 4:11 AM
2/20/09
Zeekman -
Soup and Beer -

Lol, calls the other side idiot zealots.

Is an idiot zealot.

You can’t make up this level of stupidity.

7/17/20 5:28 AM
1/1/01
Soup and Beer -

In other words, you would consider voting for Biden, if he was Donald Trump.

7/17/20 6:18 AM
1/1/01
Thelonious -
RdotC -
Thelonious - 
tycoon -
theseanster - 
Zeekman -

My updated prediction

Ya I'm pretty far removed from that reality up North. That's crazy that people are going to get evicted.

Trump's polling on the economy has remained pretty good though. I think it will be difficult to blame him for a global recession but on Coronavirus you can point to all the countries doing so much better.

Trump polling on the economy is starting too take a hit.

Latest Quinnipiac Poll: 

Who Would Do A Better Job Handling The Economy:

Biden: 50 percent

Trump: 45 percent

Edited: 7/17/20 1:34 PM
1/1/01
Believeit - 
Soup and Beer -

In other words, you would consider voting for Biden, if he was Donald Trump.

In other words, I vote based on policy, not down party lines.

Dummies like you need to wait until their party tells them how to think on a particular issue before they can decide if they are for it or against it.

If the Democratic Party swapped positions with the GOP, you would be sreaming to "build that wall!" without a second thought.

7/18/20 9:25 PM
8/16/12

7/19/20 8:15 PM
5/13/02
Believeit - 
Thelonious -
RdotC -
Thelonious - 
tycoon -
theseanster - 
Zeekman -

My updated prediction

Trump polling on the economy is starting too take a hit.

Latest Quinnipiac Poll: 

Who Would Do A Better Job Handling The Economy:

Biden: 50 percent

Trump: 45 percent

If it's 50/45 Biden in the polling, then Trump wins by a landslide.

7/19/20 8:38 PM
8/16/12

Lol I’m sure Biden is shaking in his boots about the Ukraine courts. Keep trolling my friend. When Biden wins, you can go back to your fucking pizzagate conspiracy with the rest of your retarded group. 

7/19/20 8:40 PM
8/16/12

7/19/20 8:42 PM
8/16/12