Thelonious -
RdotC -
Thelonious - 
tycoon -
theseanster - 
Zeekman -

My updated prediction

Lol @ AZ being red this year

I'd go off the 2016 Electoral Map. If Biden just flips Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Florida, which were close battles, he wins.

Unless Trump mandates masks nationally or there is a vaccine I doubt the virus will be controlled by election time combined with the flu season. If he does mandate masks, and the virus is controlled and unemployment goes back in to single digits as a result, then Trump would win. But no way he will mandate masks, he has too many supporters that are anti-masks.

Completely agree. The election is 100% a referendum on Coronavirus and they are running out time.

Even if Trump mandated masks I believe places like Florida and Texas are too far gone and only a modified shutdown could reign things in by November.  They have run out of time to get what they need done.

That said I think Trump will hold onto Florida. I think Zeek's prediction is pretty good, except Arizona imo making it 229 - 308 imo.

The economy is going to likely be a hot button issue too...

We're 10 days from the extra $600 a week around 20 million Americans are getting expires...

The economy isn't going to fare well with that out of circulation.

We also have a pending eviction/homelessness problem that is firmly marching to the side of a cliff.

Ya I'm pretty far removed from that reality up North. That's crazy that people are going to get evicted.

Trump's polling on the economy has remained pretty good though. I think it will be difficult to blame him for a global recession but on Coronavirus you can point to all the countries doing so much better.

Trump polling on the economy is starting too take a hit.

Latest Quinnipiac Poll: 

Who Would Do A Better Job Handling The Economy:

Biden: 50 percent

Trump: 45 percent

If it's 50/45 Biden in the polling, then Trump wins by a landslide.

CORRRRRRRRRRRRRECT

7/19/20 8:44 PM
8/16/12

You suck at trolling and you are kind of boring, if I can be frank with you. I wish you the best my marginalized little friend :)
7/19/20 8:47 PM
8/16/12
HELWIG -
theseanster - 
Believeit - 
Thelonious -
RdotC -
Thelonious - 
tycoon -
theseanster - 
Zeekman -

My updated prediction

I'd go off the 2016 Electoral Map. If Biden just flips Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Florida, which were close battles, he wins.

Unless Trump mandates masks nationally or there is a vaccine I doubt the virus will be controlled by election time combined with the flu season. If he does mandate masks, and the virus is controlled and unemployment goes back in to single digits as a result, then Trump would win. But no way he will mandate masks, he has too many supporters that are anti-masks.

Completely agree. The election is 100% a referendum on Coronavirus and they are running out time.

Even if Trump mandated masks I believe places like Florida and Texas are too far gone and only a modified shutdown could reign things in by November.  They have run out of time to get what they need done.

That said I think Trump will hold onto Florida. I think Zeek's prediction is pretty good, except Arizona imo making it 229 - 308 imo.

We're 10 days from the extra $600 a week around 20 million Americans are getting expires...

We also have a pending eviction/homelessness problem that is firmly marching to the side of a cliff.

Ya I'm pretty far removed from that reality up North. That's crazy that people are going to get evicted.

Trump's polling on the economy has remained pretty good though. I think it will be difficult to blame him for a global recession but on Coronavirus you can point to all the countries doing so much better.

Latest Quinnipiac Poll: 

CORRRRRRRRRRRRRECT

I love how the last bastion of hope for you is “ThE pOLLs ArE wRonG guYz!”

BWAHAHAHAHAHH. This is great:)

7/19/20 11:05 PM
6/11/10

It’s going to be fun watching him flub and flop around like a flounder out of water when he tries to debate. Lol holy shit it’s going to be a dumpster fire of epic proportions.

7/19/20 11:33 PM
8/16/12

7/21/20 3:44 PM
8/16/12

7/21/20 4:09 PM
5/28/03

"I love how the last bastion of hope for you is “ThE pOLLs ArE wRonG guYz!”"

Were you asleep in 2016?

People have ZERO trust in the media, nor in the polls.

Be ready to disappear after Nov 4.

Or you can come back as "Buttfag62" like all the rest.

7/21/20 4:11 PM
5/23/07

lol @ Zeekman blocking SpunQ

7/21/20 4:17 PM
5/13/02
Zeekman -
HELWIG -
theseanster - 
Believeit - 
Thelonious -
RdotC -
Thelonious - 
tycoon -
theseanster - 
Zeekman -

My updated prediction

Latest Quinnipiac Poll: 

CORRRRRRRRRRRRRECT

I love how the last bastion of hope for you is “ThE pOLLs ArE wRonG guYz!”

BWAHAHAHAHAHH. This is great:)

Dude...they are. Not a trumper either.

7/21/20 4:54 PM
12/13/04
Biden's been a piece of shit crook since he started in politics.

That's why the left loves him I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZRbfTok-fk&feature=youtu.be
7/21/20 7:07 PM
8/16/12
tourist - Biden's been a piece of shit crook since he started in politics.

And Trump is just an Angel! Trump is 1000 times more corrupt than Biden.

Trump cheated on his PREGNANT wife. I’m sure you 100% support that type of person, right? 

BUT BUT BUT BIDEN!!! 

Edited: 7/21/20 7:36 PM
9/27/07
Zeekman -

Trump cheated on his PREGNANT wife. I’m sure you 100% support that type of person, right? 

BUT BUT BUT BIDEN!!! 

Biden does strange stuff to children...

7/21/20 8:00 PM
3/28/02
Zeekman -

BUT BUT BUT BIDEN!!! 

Trump is the most corrupt POTUS eva!

7/21/20 8:00 PM
3/28/02
rubbermonkey -
Zeekman -

BUT BUT BUT BIDEN!!! 

Trump is a saint to women!

7/21/20 8:43 PM
4/20/20
rubbermonkey -
Zeekman -

BUT BUT BUT BIDEN!!! 

As opposed to trump,who does strange stuff to his own children . 

7/21/20 9:07 PM
8/16/12
madmartigan -
rubbermonkey -
Zeekman -

BUT BUT BUT BIDEN!!! 

As opposed to trump,who does strange stuff to his own children . 

Hahahahahahahaha LOL! 

7/21/20 9:24 PM
10/6/17
Zeekman -

BUT BUT BUT BIDEN!!! 

Biden gropes young children.
The pedo apologists are disgusting.

7/22/20 7:08 PM
8/16/12

7/22/20 7:09 PM
8/16/12

7/22/20 7:49 PM
9/29/13
Zeekman -

BUT BUT BUT BIDEN!!! 

There’s a lot of things we can base our opinions on, but the moral high ground is not something Biden has a rightful claim to.  This guy said “hey, my widow fucking crackhead son who is a deadbeat dad to a strippers kid and used his dead brothers credentials should get a multi million dollar a year paycheck for doing nothing”

has anyone even asked Biden about his sons bastard? Of course not...

7/22/20 8:24 PM
8/16/12
mrblonde1281 -
Zeekman -

BUT BUT BUT BIDEN!!! 

There’s a lot of things we can base our opinions on, but the moral high ground is not something Biden has a rightful claim to.  This guy said “hey, my widow fucking crackhead son who is a deadbeat dad to a strippers kid and used his dead brothers credentials should get a multi million dollar a year paycheck for doing nothing”

has anyone even asked Biden about his sons bastard? Of course not...

Trying to sort out your ramblings I think it’s Sounds like you are talking about Biden’s son and not Biden himself. Maybe I’m wrong.

I could go on for days about the pieces of shit Trumps children are but I don’t. 

Trump HIMSELF is corrupt and just an overall piece of shit.In fact, many of his constituents even agree with that. They hate the man but as long as he makes the right judicial choices, they can live with it. He cheated on his pregnant wife for Christ sakes. I’m sure you agree with his actions right?

But please, tell me more about Biden’s son lol ...it just makes you look foolish.

Edited: 7/22/20 9:27 PM
4/16/13
Zeekman -

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Rasmussen was one of the most accurate pollsters in 2016.

Shit might be closer than I thought if Trump is polling tightly with Biden nationally.

7/22/20 10:28 PM
1/1/01
RonaldRaygun - 
Zeekman -

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Rasmussen was one of the most accurate pollsters in 2016.

Shit might be closer than I thought if Trump is polling tightly with Biden nationally.

Also Rasmussen

7/22/20 10:46 PM
5/28/03

you bitches have no idea whats coming when normal worthwhile people vote on Nov 3.

"how did this happen again!?"