OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

4/14/20 11:58 PM
8/16/12
Altofsky -

How? He can't even form coherent sentences anymore.

I know it’s so bad. Trump is going to literally eviscerate him. He is already throwing daggers. That is where trump is amazing and what really won him the presidency was his debating skills. His is total wheelhouse. But I have a feeling people are so dumb, they will vote Biden. 

4/15/20 12:02 AM
12/29/09
Zeekman - 
Fury2Feed - Pretty embarrassing for our country in this day and age. Jesus.

The thing is Trump could have had liberals, “intellectuals” and the “liberal media” in the palm of his hand. You would think with all the “Art of the Deal” conversations he really couldn’t sell himself to them? If the guy would just stop being a monumental prick, he would win me and many other people over. 

Why does he have to humble himself? He knows exactly, that what he's doing is pissing them off, and he talks about it. Good, bad, it's not how he should be judged. It's nonsense. .

4/15/20 12:04 AM
12/29/09

These people deserve to be dragged out for the public to see. these are not good people. 

1/12/18
Zeekman -
VTCO -

I'm fine with Biden being president, so long as he doesn't die while in office and we get stuck with President Kamala (his rumored VP) or some shit.

My main concern was Bernie not becoming president. Now that it is clear he is a 2x failure in that regard,

Ur right I feel the VP choice is key. If it’s Harris, it’s a political blunder on Biden’s part and will be and example of his decision making skills. 

As far as Bernie, it’s a painful pill to swallow but that is over now. 

I actually think Biden has a better chance than most people think. If he wins, it’s a huge slap in the face to Trump. If Trump wins, he has a complete political mandate. 

My first SCOTUS nomination gonna be a black broad

- Joe Biden

8/16/12

8/31/10

Not so bold prediction:

By 2023 Kamala Harris is the sitting president of the United States, and the OG suicides!

4/15/20 12:06 AM
1/9/02
Zeekman -

The thing is Trump could have had liberals, “intellectuals” and the “liberal media” in the palm of his hand. You would think with all the “Art of the Deal” conversations he really couldn’t sell himself to them? If the guy would just stop being a monumental prick, he would win me and many other people over. 

so you like his policies but he seems like a "prick" so you dont support him?

4/15/20 12:06 AM
8/31/10

Uh Oh! What could possibly go wrong if Joe becomes the POTUS? Oh wait........he dies!

Kamala Harris Ends Campaign for Presidency

4/15/20 12:08 AM
8/16/12
kingofpancakes -
Zeekman - 

Why does he have to humble himself? He knows exactly, that what he's doing is pissing them off, and he talks about it. Good, bad, it's not how he should be judged. It's nonsense. .

I get that but my point is, it’s easier to attract bees with honey and not vinegar. He simply doesn’t need to be such an insufferable jerk. It’s like chill out my man. We WANT to be on your side. 

Here is why it IS vital for him to do so. To pass policies like the health care bill he wants but lost due to a a single REPUBLICAN senator, building the wall etc., it would be easier to have liberals on your side and the congress would need to listen to their constituents which would vote trumps way. It’s like Jesus trump, use your hospitality skills you have perfected to good use 

4/15/20 12:08 AM
1/9/02
sgotwalks -

Not so bold prediction:

By 2023 Kamala Harris is the sitting president of the United States, and the OG suicides!

it will be mostly white men so shell be clapping

4/15/20 12:12 AM
8/16/12
gregbrady -
Zeekman -

so you like his policies but he seems like a "prick" so you dont support him?

I don’t see where I said I AGREE with his policies. I just think he would have an easier path to even greater success if he just courted people better. That’s all :)

4/15/20 12:14 AM
8/16/12

Edited: 4/15/20 12:15 AM
7/12/03

Glad to see Joe is in with the Asians...

4/15/20 12:17 AM
12/29/09
Zeekman - 
kingofpancakes -
Zeekman - 

I get that but my point is, it’s easier to attract bees with honey and not vinegar. He simply doesn’t need to be such an insufferable jerk. It’s like chill out my man. We WANT to be on your side. 

Here is why it IS vital for him to do so. To pass policies like the health care bill he wants but lost due to a a single REPUBLICAN senator, building the wall etc., it would be easier to have liberals on your side and the congress would need to listen to their constituents which would vote trumps way. It’s like Jesus trump, use your hospitality skills you have perfected to good use 

Yes. And you're not wrong. He's a terrible communicator. And me too, cause I'm losing steam on this topic and probably watching another karate movie and or sleeping. Have a good night. 

4/15/20 12:18 AM
12/17/06
Zeekman - 
Altofsky -

How? He can't even form coherent sentences anymore.

I know it’s so bad. Trump is going to literally eviscerate him. He is already throwing daggers. That is where trump is amazing and what really won him the presidency was his debating skills. His is total wheelhouse. But I have a feeling people are so dumb, they will vote Biden. 

People are definitely dumb, you're not wrong there lol

8/16/12
sgotwalks -

Uh Oh! What could possibly go wrong if Joe becomes the POTUS? Oh wait........he dies!

That’s a man, BABY!

8/16/12
kingofpancakes -
Zeekman - 
kingofpancakes -
Zeekman - 

Yes. And you're not wrong. He's a terrible communicator. And me too, cause I'm losing steam on this topic and probably watching another karate movie and or sleeping. Have a good night. 

Lol! See ya pancakes :)

4/15/20 12:20 AM
12/29/09
Zeekman - 
kingofpancakes -
Zeekman - 
kingofpancakes -
Zeekman - 

Lol! See ya pancakes :)

*pee pee touch*

4/15/20 12:36 AM
3/31/20
Ridin with Biden 2020
4/15/20 1:20 AM
2/25/09
Zeekman -
Slap Johnson -

Lock of the century!

unstoppable frate train even. 

Biden just needs Six months sprawl training 

Zactly. 6 mths of jitz should do it. 

Edited: 4/15/20 1:30 AM
10/14/19

I’m generally supportive of Trump (check post history) and have been rooting for him since the 2015 Republican primary campaign, but I believe Biden is going to win in an electoral landslide if he goes with Klobuchar as VP.

Trump had 50/50 odds of being re-elected prior to this pandemic. I’d put it close to 5/95 now.

Trump basically hit a hole in one in 2016. He was incredibly fortunate to win a few key battleground states by the smallest of margins. Repeating that miracle after (or possibly during) a pandemic and economic crash will be nearly impossible, unfortunately.

4/15/20 2:26 AM
5/3/17
sgotwalks -

He was brilliant in no country for old men

4/15/20 2:39 AM
9/8/02
LoveToChoke - 
jcblass - I doubt he stays on the ticket come November. The DNC is likely to pull him. Unless Democrats (and the medical experts) can keep this election cycle under wraps because of the Corona Virus, i.e., no live debates, Trump can't hold rallies in battle ground states, and mail in voting, they will pull Biden and replace him after he is formally nominated.

If the election cycle is non-traditional with no live debates, or rallies, the DNC might be able to hide uncle Joe long enough to make him seem polished. However, if he is forced to get in front of voters all over the USA and hold rallies while speaking for an hour, his chances of staying on the ticket are slim. His declining cognitive skills will be too front and center to ignore. They can manage him from his living room reading off a note pad.

Declining cognitive skills hasn't seemed to hurt Trump with his supporters.

I get that people don't like Donald Trump. However, to say the guy isn't sharp or has early signs of dementia (like Joe seems to have) is just laughable.

Here is a Trump interview, the guy is tack sharp when he isn't playing to his base.

There is nothing wrong with Trump's cognitive ability, he is dialed in...like him or not. Biden couldn't do this. Is he arrogant and braggadocios, yes, is he mentally unfit, not even close.

https://youtu.be/mRQW675j6dM
4/15/20 2:41 AM
1/1/01
Zeekman -
Slap Johnson -

Lock of the century!

unstoppable frate train even. 

Biden just needs Six months sprawl training 

a blue belt biden takes it. unstoppable he will be.

4/15/20 2:54 AM
5/22/05
Zeekman -

You can't capture the wwe voters and the Manhattan voters