OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

7/24/20 4:17 PM
10/6/17
saglv -
Slowshot - 
jake11 - 
Slowshot -
donkypunch55 - 
supersonic - The country is divided to a point where the Dems could run anybody and the Reps could run anybody and it will be close to a toss up IMO.

I disagree.  I think that the Dems have jumped the shark to such a degree that normal, reasonable people who voted democrat last time are just not going to do it.  They won’t tell you that, or ever admit to it, but who besides fringe faggots like RdotC really support this silly shit.

It's possible.

It's also possible that there are a group of suburban lifelong republicans who considered the Republican party to be the thinking man's party, and have been forced to re-evaluate their position after Sarah Palin, and the comparative presidencies of Obama and Trump. It's possible that they are well educated, successful, and aghast at the Republican party's embrace of ignorance, and have a hard time imagining themselves voting R again as long as this is the way the party is.

As you can guess, I'm one of these.

The good news is that in November, we will find out which there are more of.

So you want a "thinking man's party" and are going to vote for biden??

Is that what you're saying? 

Or you're just not voting trump which if you were a thinking man, you'd understand that meant you're voting for biden. 

Yes, I'm voting for Biden.

I'm not doing so enthusiastically, but I am doing so.

He's no great shakes, but he can be counted on to install competent technocrats to operate the government, and his political instincts trend toward moderation.

I fully expect a boring, competent presidency from Biden.

I think a Biden presidency would basically be like an Obama 3rd term. That's basically what he's running on.

I don’t. Biden is slipping fast. The old kiddie groper is going to be a puppet for the new radical Left.

7/24/20 6:03 PM
7/25/08
saglv - 
Slowshot - 
jake11 - 
Slowshot -
donkypunch55 - 
supersonic - The country is divided to a point where the Dems could run anybody and the Reps could run anybody and it will be close to a toss up IMO.

I disagree.  I think that the Dems have jumped the shark to such a degree that normal, reasonable people who voted democrat last time are just not going to do it.  They won’t tell you that, or ever admit to it, but who besides fringe faggots like RdotC really support this silly shit.

It's possible.

It's also possible that there are a group of suburban lifelong republicans who considered the Republican party to be the thinking man's party, and have been forced to re-evaluate their position after Sarah Palin, and the comparative presidencies of Obama and Trump. It's possible that they are well educated, successful, and aghast at the Republican party's embrace of ignorance, and have a hard time imagining themselves voting R again as long as this is the way the party is.

Or you're just not voting trump which if you were a thinking man, you'd understand that meant you're voting for biden. 

He's no great shakes, but he can be counted on to install competent technocrats to operate the government, and his political instincts trend toward moderation.

I think a Biden presidency would basically be like an Obama 3rd term. That's basically what he's running on.

That's what I'm hoping for. (If that's not what I get, I'll be salty)
7/24/20 6:10 PM
7/25/08
Zeekman - 

Again, these guys are fucking cruel.
7/24/20 6:20 PM
11/27/02
"I don’t. Biden is slipping fast. The old kiddie groper is going to be a puppet for the new radical Left."

I agree. I think you aren't really tapped in to the current landscape Slowshot. Biden is weak, old, and slow and is and an empty vessel for the leftist lunatics. Gasoline is going to be poured on all things woke and crazy.

It in no way will be an Obama 3rd term.
7/24/20 6:29 PM
1/11/06
supersonic - "I don’t. Biden is slipping fast. The old kiddie groper is going to be a puppet for the new radical Left."

I agree. I think you aren't really tapped in to the current landscape Slowshot. Biden is weak, old, and slow and is and an empty vessel for the leftist lunatics. Gasoline is going to be poured on all things woke and crazy.

If Biden is in, this is the direction I think it’ll go. Whatever is passed in Congress he’ll sign. His people he selects will run the government. So, we’ll have unelected people being the president and most of them will seem to be far left.

7/24/20 7:13 PM
5/8/11
emu67 -
supersonic - "I don’t. Biden is slipping fast. The old kiddie groper is going to be a puppet for the new radical Left."

If Biden is in, this is the direction I think it’ll go. Whatever is passed in Congress he’ll sign. His people he selects will run the government. So, we’ll have unelected people being the president and most of them will seem to be far left.

Biden will be a puppet for the Sanders progressives.

"And I think we hammered out some agreements which will make, in my view, Joe Biden a very progressive president if he, in fact, implements what has been written,” Sanders said.

7/24/20 7:31 PM
6/13/09
Str8shooter04 - 
emu67 -

Biden will be a puppet for the Sanders progressives.

"And I think we hammered out some agreements which will make, in my view, Joe Biden a very progressive president if he, in fact, implements what has been written,” Sanders said.

That quote from comrade Bernie is disturbing ^.

7/24/20 9:12 PM
8/16/12

7/24/20 9:22 PM
6/13/09

7/24/20 9:23 PM
6/13/09

What do ya think of Hunter, Zeek?

7/24/20 11:03 PM
8/16/12

Yea Biden is totally losing it mentally lol 

7/24/20 11:13 PM
8/16/12
scourge -
Zeekman -

here is the truth. Trump literally doesn't even know how the American flag is designed? have fun in November cons

He's putting a blue line in support of police you hippie commie pos.

Hippie commie?

are you from 1954? Did you run all of the beatniks outta town with your pompadour haircut?

DAMNED COMMIES!!!!! Lol this is hilarious:)

7/24/20 11:15 PM
8/16/12
blood fist -

I like the show. I thought Fred Dryer was a good actor.

7/25/20 12:36 AM
2/20/09
The Jentleman -
saglv -
Slowshot - 
jake11 - 
Slowshot -
donkypunch55 - 

It's possible.

I don’t. Biden is slipping fast. The old kiddie groper is going to be a puppet for the new radical Left.

Yup.  This guy gets it.  Make no mistake, I am 100% voting for the lesser of two evils.  And this time around it’s the guy that doesn’t support lawless, communist bullshit and Black Lives Matter.

The guy whose party isn’t supporting reparations and who isn’t appointing Beto O’rourk to legislate gun control.

7/25/20 12:37 AM
2/20/09
Zeekman -
scourge -
Zeekman -

here is the truth. Trump literally doesn't even know how the American flag is designed? have fun in November cons

He's putting a blue line in support of police you hippie commie pos.

Hippie commie?

are you from 1954? Did you run all of the beatniks outta town with your pompadour haircut?

DAMNED COMMIES!!!!! Lol this is hilarious:)

No really though.  You’re a hippy commie shitbag.  Facts are facts.

7/25/20 12:00 PM
6/13/09
Zeekman - 
blood fist -

Very clever!

Let me be more specific: what do you think of Hunter Biden, son of former VP Joe Biden?

How did he reach that lofty position and payscale at Burisma? Dear old Dad?

7/25/20 12:18 PM
1/14/07
blood fist - 
Zeekman - 
blood fist -

Very clever!

Let me be more specific: what do you think of Hunter Biden, son of former VP Joe Biden?

Now do all of Trump's extended family.

7/25/20 12:23 PM
6/13/09

Can you answer the question about Hunter without dragging in Trump's children?

They had nothing to do with Hunter's Burisma scam.

7/25/20 12:29 PM
1/14/07
blood fist - 

So Biden is a terrible person for having 1 fuckup for a kid?

But Trump gets a pass for having an entire litter of them?

K.

7/25/20 12:37 PM
6/13/09
RdotC - 
blood fist - 

K.

I don't think he's a 'terrible person'. I think he is corrupt and lies like most politicians, including Trump. But that doesnt make him a terrible person. It's just part of being a politician.

What he did for his kid at Burisma was just good ol nepotism. It's corrupt, but doesnt make him an 'evil' person.

Being able to utilize power and manipulate situations are actually good qualities for a politician to have.

I just honestly don't think he has what it takes to be a good president...especially at this point in his life.

Trump has his own set of problems and vulnerabilities.

7/25/20 1:32 PM
10/2/06
RdotC -
blood fist - 

K.

The Trumps have so many skeletons in their closet.

But its OK because Hillary's emails!

7/25/20 1:35 PM
10/2/06
blood fist -
RdotC - 
blood fist - 

K.

I don't think he's a 'terrible person'. I think he is corrupt and lies like most politicians, including Trump. But that doesnt make him a terrible person. It's just part of being a politician.

What he did for his kid at Burisma was just good ol nepotism. It's corrupt, but doesnt make him an 'evil' person.

Being able to utilize power and manipulate situations are actually good qualities for a politician to have.

I just honestly don't think he has what it takes to be a good president...especially at this point in his life.

Trump has his own set of problems and vulnerabilities.

The country has seen one ome of the worst deficits.

It's so awkward to me that the conservatives increase deficit and the democrats reduce it....I would've thought it would be the other way around. 

Trump project was a disaster and many people want him out now (I will catch he'll from this from his loyalists)

7/25/20 1:36 PM
7/15/04

This. Anyone voting for the left in this day and age is a pathetic sack of shit that is contributing to the ruin of the country as we know it.

7/25/20 1:47 PM
1/14/07
TexDeuce - 

This. Anyone voting for the left in this day and age is a pathetic sack of shit that is contributing to the ruin of the country as we know it.

Edited: 7/25/20 3:04 PM
1/25/07
blood fist -
Zeekman - 
blood fist - What do ya think of Hunter, Zeek?

Very clever!

He was lawyer and had worked for the US department of commerce.

It's not like he was nobody. He got the job at Burisma because he was a lobbyist.

I disagree with all lobbying so I agree that it's unethical, but lobbyists get hired to sit on boards regularly and it's not illegal. Rick perry Trump's energy secutary did the exact same thing by installing his people on boards of Ukraine power companies