OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

4/15/20 2:59 AM
11/1/06
jcblass -
LoveToChoke - 
jcblass - I doubt he stays on the ticket come November. The DNC is likely to pull him. Unless Democrats (and the medical experts) can keep this election cycle under wraps because of the Corona Virus, i.e., no live debates, Trump can't hold rallies in battle ground states, and mail in voting, they will pull Biden and replace him after he is formally nominated.

If the election cycle is non-traditional with no live debates, or rallies, the DNC might be able to hide uncle Joe long enough to make him seem polished. However, if he is forced to get in front of voters all over the USA and hold rallies while speaking for an hour, his chances of staying on the ticket are slim. His declining cognitive skills will be too front and center to ignore. They can manage him from his living room reading off a note pad.

Declining cognitive skills hasn't seemed to hurt Trump with his supporters.

I get that people don't like Donald Trump. However, to say the guy isn't sharp or has early signs of dementia (like Joe seems to have) is just laughable.

Here is a Trump interview, the guy is tack sharp when he isn't playing to his base.

There is nothing wrong with Trump's cognitive ability, he is dialed in...like him or not. Biden couldn't do this. Is he arrogant and braggadocios, yes, is he mentally unfit, not even close.

https://youtu.be/mRQW675j6dM

Trump makes up words. 

Trump exaggerates everything. 

Trump cannot speak in detail on any subject at all.

If you think he is as sharp as a tack then you must hang around dumb people. The only thing that Trump has going for him is that he is mean. And his meanness is what makes him attractive to dumb people who like to hate the "other".

Here's some examples of his great big genius words:

4/15/20 3:00 AM
12/29/09

Oh the idiot faggot squad showed up lol. k,

4/15/20 3:07 AM
11/1/06
kingofpancakes -

Way to announce yourself dude.

4/15/20 3:09 AM
12/29/09
LoveToChoke - 
kingofpancakes -

Suck my dick, nerd.

4/15/20 4:11 AM
11/1/06
kingofpancakes - 
LoveToChoke - 
kingofpancakes -

Suck my dick, nerd.

Wow, you’ve really got the whole gay thing going on.
4/15/20 8:43 AM
1/12/05
banco - 
Zeekman -
Fury2Feed - Pretty embarrassing for our country in this day and age. Jesus.

The thing is Trump could have had liberals, “intellectuals” and the “liberal media” in the palm of his hand. You would think with all the “Art of the Deal” conversations he really couldn’t sell himself to them? If the guy would just stop being a monumental prick, he would win me and many other people over. 

You can't capture the wwe voters and the Manhattan voters

I'm both of those things and I know for an absolute fact that Trump could have easily won over the Bernie brigade and reluctant Obama voters if he could better conceal his narcissistic personality disorder and present himself as a populist reformer trying to fix a broken system instead of the guy at the end of the bar who 'tells it like it is'. 

He became a partisan hack over the last three years. That's going to doom him when purple states go blue. Biden is a shit candidate, but things are so screwy that he represents a return to normalcy. He should pick Nikki Haley as his VP and run full steam on Dump Trump. Like, the whole country has to come together—democrat and republican—to stop this madman. 

4/15/20 8:55 AM
3/18/14

4/15/20 9:00 AM
1/25/04

Poor zeekman

4/15/20 9:10 AM
8/24/02

Lord help us if Biden wins. It’s like letting your dementia riddled grandfather drive your Lamborghini 

4/15/20 9:13 AM
12/28/14
banco -
Zeekman -
Fury2Feed - Pretty embarrassing for our country in this day and age. Jesus.

The thing is Trump could have had liberals, “intellectuals” and the “liberal media” in the palm of his hand. You would think with all the “Art of the Deal” conversations he really couldn’t sell himself to them? If the guy would just stop being a monumental prick, he would win me and many other people over. 

You can't capture the wwe voters and the Manhattan voters

You are a real smug cunt. The people in Manhattan have to idea what the rest of the country goes through

4/15/20 9:31 AM
7/13/09

He will get lost going to the debates and end up at a Denny's ordering a grand slam.  

4/15/20 10:26 AM
1/1/01
camal -

LOL

4/15/20 10:35 AM
1/1/01
Sprawl'n'Stall - 

So... SJWs and feminists have to decide which old white man to vote for? Ha!

"It puts the Biden on its skin or it gets the Trump again"

(stolen from a FB meme)

4/15/20 10:44 AM
11/10/18

I think it will be very close. Trump has really fucked this bailout up and he won’t have the small business support he had last time. Biden is absolutely pathetic. It’s hard to imagine he’s a viable candidate but this is a unique situation. Trump is hated by a large portion of the population and he’s totally put all his eggs in the basket of the economy. The economy will be terrible in November. So it’s gonna be another example of people holding their nose and voting and it will be close. Prior to the virus I thought trump would win bigly. 

4/15/20 11:13 AM
1/1/01

LOL

Biden is up +9 in Arizona out of all places.

https://ohpredictiveinsights.cmail19.com/t/ViewEmail/i/0639AAE631CB7AE22540EF23F30FEDED/5C93F9ED58F90D146A4D3D471B02C3D7

Don't forget, the adjustments to polling significantly a lot better 2018 vs 2016 before the mouth breathers start saying they aren't valid.

4/15/20 11:19 AM
1/12/05

I believe that polling is bullshit and Trump's real number is +6%

People are embarrassed to admit supporting him

4/15/20 11:20 AM
7/25/08
As I've said a million times, when Trump lost the suburban republicans, he lost the 2020 election.

He's on step 4 of the 5 step death punch. He's dead and doesn't even know it yet.
Edited: 4/15/20 11:27 AM
1/1/01
Bobby Lupo - 

I believe that polling is bullshit and Trump's real number is +6%

People are embarrassed to admit supporting him

Yep, Trump is going to win in a landslide! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AqGAm2-OgF5nP6--TsNavnVAgas55jTJ/view

Biden +10 in VA

https://www.unf.edu/uploadedFiles/aa/coas/porl/UNF%20PORL%20COVID-19%20Survey.pdf

Biden +6 in FL

4/15/20 1:11 PM
1/1/01

I wanted to believe that the Dems would run someone credible (Gabbard, Gillum, Johnston, etc) but it feels like "Weekend at Bernie's" when they trot out Joe Biden.  Very few of my Dem friends can articulate why they feel Biden is better than Trump.  Most of them are simply "Anyone but Trump" voters.

Dems; I wanted to find someone that made sense in your talent pool but ya turned your back on the good candidates.................................IMO

4/15/20 1:33 PM
1/1/01
"Huh, there's an election?"
4/15/20 1:37 PM
2/25/09

The thought of dirty old man crazy perverted dimentia-riddled grampa as potus is comical. These debates cant come fast enough. 

4/15/20 1:52 PM
9/8/02
LoveToChoke - 
jcblass -
LoveToChoke - 
jcblass - I doubt he stays on the ticket come November. The DNC is likely to pull him. Unless Democrats (and the medical experts) can keep this election cycle under wraps because of the Corona Virus, i.e., no live debates, Trump can't hold rallies in battle ground states, and mail in voting, they will pull Biden and replace him after he is formally nominated.

If the election cycle is non-traditional with no live debates, or rallies, the DNC might be able to hide uncle Joe long enough to make him seem polished. However, if he is forced to get in front of voters all over the USA and hold rallies while speaking for an hour, his chances of staying on the ticket are slim. His declining cognitive skills will be too front and center to ignore. They can manage him from his living room reading off a note pad.

Declining cognitive skills hasn't seemed to hurt Trump with his supporters.

I get that people don't like Donald Trump. However, to say the guy isn't sharp or has early signs of dementia (like Joe seems to have) is just laughable.

Here is a Trump interview, the guy is tack sharp when he isn't playing to his base.

There is nothing wrong with Trump's cognitive ability, he is dialed in...like him or not. Biden couldn't do this. Is he arrogant and braggadocios, yes, is he mentally unfit, not even close.

https://youtu.be/mRQW675j6dM

Trump makes up words. 

Trump exaggerates everything. 

Trump cannot speak in detail on any subject at all.

If you think he is as sharp as a tack then you must hang around dumb people. The only thing that Trump has going for him is that he is mean. And his meanness is what makes him attractive to dumb people who like to hate the "other".

Here's some examples of his great big genius words:

I said when Trump is not talking to his base, and I see a "DAILY SHOW" clip of Trump on the campaign trail..

Just stop, I posted a sit down hour long interview with the President, he is fully aware of everything and communicates perfectly.
4/15/20 2:04 PM
11/10/12

4/15/20 2:19 PM
8/31/10
Slap Johnson -

The thought of dirty old man crazy perverted dimentia-riddled grampa as potus is comical. These debates cant come fast enough. 

For a second there I honestly wasn't sure which one you were talking about. 

4/15/20 2:23 PM
8/16/12
rudiger -

What a prodigy!