OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

8/21/20 5:11 AM
4/1/11

Did anyone from the DNC mention the violence since it's about to overtake covid as the number 1 problem. I didn't think so fuckem I hope Biden  wins and catches covid the next day. Fuck Democrats not one mention of one kid that's died the fake fucks. If they win ill convert and change my name to Muhammad Muhammad so they can't fuck with me.

8/21/20 12:55 PM
6/13/03

8/21/20 12:59 PM
10/6/17

Zeekman thinks half the country is like him and is okay with normalizing pedophilia and will ignore Biden blatantly sexually assaulting children on camera...

The Left, ladies and gentlemen, on display.

8/21/20 2:03 PM
1/25/07
bigJ6464 -

Did anyone from the DNC mention the violence since it's about to overtake covid as the number 1 problem. I didn't think so fuckem I hope Biden  wins and catches covid the next day. Fuck Democrats not one mention of one kid that's died the fake fucks. If they win ill convert and change my name to Muhammad Muhammad so they can't fuck with me.

Covid has killed over 150K and crippled the economy.  Social unrest, even the rioting, looting and beating people up, is just not comparable. 

Edited: 8/21/20 2:06 PM
1/25/07
The Jentleman -

Zeekman thinks half the country is like him and is okay with normalizing pedophilia and will ignore Biden blatantly sexually assaulting children on camera...

There are no victims or allegations by anyone over his entire career. You let a couple of awkward memes control your thoughts. Same thing happened last election, when Hillary and Podesta were believed to be eating and molesting babies despite no victims or allegations.

8/21/20 2:09 PM
9/23/07

TRUMP HASENT STARTED ANY NEW WARS WAAGGHHHHHHH WE WANT BIDEN.

8/21/20 2:11 PM
8/16/12

8/21/20 2:13 PM
5/23/07
Zeekman - 

HAHAHAHA this is hilarious. 

You do have a good sense of humor Zeek

8/21/20 2:14 PM
5/23/07
Thelonious - 
The Jentleman -

There are no victims or allegations by anyone over his entire career. You let a couple of awkward memes control your thoughts. Same thing happened last election, when Hillary and Podesta were believed to be eating and molesting babies despite no victims or allegations.

this is funny too.

You guys are on a roll today

8/21/20 2:17 PM
1/25/07
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Thelonious - 
The Jentleman -

this is funny too.

Have you located any of the babies Clinton ate yet? 

Every election this is going to happen until you guys stop lapping it up.

Not even an allegation by anyone and you are convinced it happened

8/21/20 2:17 PM
1/1/01
Thelonious - 
bigJ6464 -

Covid has killed over 150K and crippled the economy.  Social unrest, even the rioting, looting and beating people up, is just not comparable. 

The virus is a natural disaster that has hit every country on the planet.  150K dead from this is terrible. But there will be another virus that comes along that will kill millions.  It's just a matter of time.

But the riots, the businesses being burned down, cities in flames, racial hatred being promoted.  These are all willful things being done by the radical leftists but being embraced by the Democratic Party.

Edited: 8/21/20 2:24 PM
4/9/10
Soup and Beer -
Thelonious - 
bigJ6464 -

The virus is a natural disaster that has hit every country on the planet.  150K dead from this is terrible. But there will be another virus that comes along that will kill millions.  It's just a matter of time.

But the riots, the businesses being burned down, cities in flames, racial hatred being promoted.  These are all willful things being done by the radical leftists but being embraced by the Democratic Party.

Exactly. And while Trump was shutting down flights coming from China, Pelosi was having a block party in China town and calling him racist. But people conveniently forget that. 
Then they proceeded to destroy people’s livelihoods by shutting everything down while simultaneously promoting “protests”, violence and the destruction of businesses. 

8/21/20 2:30 PM
10/6/17
Thelonious -
The Jentleman -

Well that’s just a lie. He has been accused of actually grabbing a woman by the pussy against her will.

But Don’t let facts get in the way of deflecting and ignoring Biden getting caught on camera sexually assaulting a young girl.

Leftists pedo-normalizing sickos.

8/21/20 2:33 PM
10/6/17
Thelonious -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Thelonious - 
The Jentleman -

this is funny too.

Biden was caught on camera. This isn’t about “allegations”: he sexually assaulted a child, sicko.

8/21/20 2:41 PM
1/25/07
Soup and Beer -
Thelonious - 
bigJ6464 -

cities in flames? lol

This isn't even as bad as the 92 riots in terms of violence, deaths, cost and destruction. This type of hyperbole and disconnect from reality is why Biden is so far ahead. 70% supported the social unrest. If Covid has those ratings Trump would be doing great!

Voters are voting based on covid this election. The USA is lagging behind the rest of the world. 

This was a lay-up, public health policy hasn't changed since the spanish flu. It's not like all these countries created effective policy on the fly, they just listened to the experts.

8/21/20 2:43 PM
1/25/07
The Jentleman -
Thelonious -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Thelonious - 
The Jentleman -

this is funny too.

Biden was caught on camera. This isn’t about “allegations”: he sexually assaulted a child, sicko.

But that person came out and said she wasn't molested

You have decided it happened based on a meme. Same with Clinton, who ate babies.

8/21/20 2:44 PM
1/25/07
The Jentleman -
Thelonious -
The Jentleman -

Well that’s just a lie. He has been accused of actually grabbing a woman by the pussy against her will.

But Don’t let facts get in the way of deflecting and ignoring Biden getting caught on camera sexually assaulting a young girl.

That's different than pedo.

I have no doubt he grabbed that woman by the pussy. This year we have two pussy grabbers to choose from.

8/21/20 2:44 PM
1/14/07
Thelonious - 
Soup and Beer -
Thelonious - 
bigJ6464 -

cities in flames? lol

This isn't even as bad as the 92 riots in terms of violence, deaths, cost and destruction. This type of hyperbole and disconnect from reality is why Biden is so far ahead. 70% supported the social unrest. If Covid has those ratings Trump would be doing great!

Voters are voting based on covid this election. The USA is lagging behind the rest of the world. 

This was a lay-up, public health policy hasn't changed since the spanish flu. It's not like all these countries created effective policy on the fly, they just listened to the experts.

The top 3 areas that voters are most concerned about right now for the election are

1. Covid
2. The economy
3. Social justice

Not exactly topics that Trump has polled or handled well in recent times.

Edited: 8/21/20 2:52 PM
11/17/10
Thelonious -
Soup and Beer -
Thelonious - 
bigJ6464 -

cities in flames? lol

SOURCE on the 70% "supported" the "civil unrest" ?

ill wait

what % of the business owners, home owners, and other law abiding citizens "supported" this civil "unrest"?

8/21/20 2:56 PM
10/6/17
Thelonious -
The Jentleman -
Thelonious -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Thelonious - 
The Jentleman -

this is funny too.

But that person came out and said she wasn't molested

You have decided it happened based on a meme. Same with Clinton, who ate babies.

Really? The little girl said she wasn’t groped when it’s on camera that he gropes her? 

You’re a liar.

8/21/20 2:58 PM
10/6/17
Thelonious -
The Jentleman -
Thelonious -
The Jentleman -

I have no doubt he grabbed that woman by the pussy. This year we have two pussy grabbers to choose from.

You don’t doubt allegations but deflect from video evidence of Biden actually sexually assaulting a child...

8/21/20 3:06 PM
5/23/07
Thelonious - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Thelonious - 
The Jentleman -

this is funny too.

I'm not American.  I'm an outsider watching you guys be fucking hilarious.  

Please continue

8/21/20 3:08 PM
5/23/07
The Jentleman - 
Thelonious -
The Jentleman -
Thelonious -
The Jentleman -

You don’t doubt allegations but deflect from video evidence of Biden actually sexually assaulting a child...

That was CGI

-theloneliest

8/21/20 3:17 PM
10/6/17
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
The Jentleman - 
Thelonious -
The Jentleman -
Thelonious -
The Jentleman -

That was CGI

-theloneliest

LOL!

He claims it was a meme when there is video of him pinching the girls breast and when she jerks away he then tries to do it again. 
Biden is a pedo, and the Left keeps lying and trying to defend it. It’s sick.

Edited: 8/21/20 3:20 PM
1/25/04
Thelonious - 
Jack Carter -
kevsh - 

Ouch. This can't be good for Trump.

Top Republican National Security Officials Say They Will Vote for Biden

"In a letter released hours before Joe Biden is set to deliver his nomination acceptance speech, over 70 senior officials called President Trump “unfit to lead” and outlined their support for his opponent."

The actual letter:

Former Republican National Security Officials for Biden

A few abbreviated points:

- Donald Trump has gravely damaged America’s role as a world leader

- Donald Trump has disparaged our armed forces, intelligence agencies, and diplomats

- Donald Trump has imperiled America’s security by mismanaging his national security team

Plus another 7 points.

And these aren't "Radical left Liberals" or politicians, these are former senior Republican officials, many of whom were part of a similarly authored letter 4 years ago. Yet Republicans didn't listen then, probably won't listen now.

Let's get their names

lol why you don't you bother to read the link he posted they are all there

Let's go through some of those first names.

Admiral Steve Abbott was appointed by Dick Cheney himself to be the director of National Preparedness Review created to tackle this issue of WMDs and their threat to the USA months before 9/11. Trump is a threat by not keeping us on a war footing, but nothing is said when the guy who appointed him lied about WMDs and sent troops to die for nothing. He served his country with valor, but remained silent during and after his boss Cheney lied to us all and sent our troops into a devastating war.

Mary Catherine Andrews, served under GWB in 2004 to dispel the global image that we were occupying Iraq instead of liberating it. Not a peep from her about how her boss lied about WMDs to get us into such a devastating and useless war. Not a peep.

Richard Armitage. Backed the war monger Clinton over Trump in 2016. Outed a CIA agent to the media. Kept telling us that they were close to finding WMDs in Iraq and that we need to keep pushing forward in the war to find them and stop Saddam from handing the weapons/technologies outside of Iraq.

John Bellinger serving under Bush helped to convince Britain's Attorney General to invade Iraq, when he was hesitant to help because it would be in violation of international law. Bellinger played his role in getting us into Iraq and ensuring the U.K. follows suit

I could go on and on with this list, but this is a list of war mongers, never trumpers who wanted Hillary to win, and those who kept silent on the lies that were told so that we could invade Iraq

Are you guys really using this list as a reason to tell people not vote for Trump? Shouldn't you be using this as a reason to keep Trump in office? You want people to look at that list and vote for Biden instead? The man who voted for the Iraq war and played a role into creating more conflicts in the Middle East in the years to follow, you know, "murdering brown people" as you guys kept saying for decades?

Oh and before anyone says "But you supported the Iraq war, Jack!", just know that 13 or 14 years ago, I admitted that I was wrong, that I was lied to by these dirty war mongers and that I wrongly believed those lies. Shame on me for believing them. I will never trust these people again. But that is good news, because it means we're all now on the same page