OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

8/22/20 3:38 PM
1/25/07
Soup and Beer -
Thelonious - 
Soup and Beer -
Thelonious - 
bigJ6464 -

Did anyone from the DNC mention the violence since it's about to overtake covid as the number 1 problem. I didn't think so fuckem I hope Biden  wins and catches covid the next day. Fuck Democrats not one mention of one kid that's died the fake fucks. If they win ill convert and change my name to Muhammad Muhammad so they can't fuck with me.

Covid has killed over 150K and crippled the economy.  Social unrest, even the rioting, looting and beating people up, is just not comparable. 

The virus is a natural disaster that has hit every country on the planet.  150K dead from this is terrible. But there will be another virus that comes along that will kill millions.  It's just a matter of time.

But the riots, the businesses being burned down, cities in flames, racial hatred being promoted.  These are all willful things being done by the radical leftists but being embraced by the Democratic Party.

cities in flames? lol

This isn't even as bad as the 92 riots in terms of violence, deaths, cost and destruction. This type of hyperbole and disconnect from reality is why Biden is so far ahead. 70% supported the social unrest. If Covid has those ratings Trump would be doing great!

Voters are voting based on covid this election. The USA is lagging behind the rest of the world. 

This was a lay-up, public health policy hasn't changed since the spanish flu. It's not like all these countries created effective policy on the fly, they just listened to the experts.

"cities in flames? lol"

This type of hyperbole and disconnect from reality is why Biden is so far ahead."

-----------------------

Instead of giving a verbal rebuttal, I'll just respond with pics.  Your dismissal of the riots as fiction is mildly amusing.

Those are buildings my man not cities.

I don't know how big the city you live in is but cities are big.

Compare the fires to 92 and you might gain perspective. This entire fire and brimestone fantasy is killing republicans with voters.

8/22/20 3:40 PM
1/25/07

Re: a majority of Americans don't support BLM.

Wrong again the world changed and you aren't hip to it yet.

Amid Protests, Majorities Across Racial and Ethnic Groups Express Support for the Black Lives Matter Movement

8/22/20 3:43 PM
1/25/07
The Jentleman -
Zeekman -

creeeeepy right? according to your standards. look at the poor girl:(

Let me know when he starts pinching little girls’ breast like Biden has been caught doing on camera. Let me know when he starts rubbing his hands on their body then I’ll take you seriously.

I will also completely denounce Trump and certainly wouldn’t vote for him like the pedo-excusing Left will do for pedo Biden who has been caught doing those things. 

But again, I have morals and standards that don’t except pedophiles. You should try it sometime.

And eating babies. RIP babies.

8/22/20 5:15 PM
5/23/07
Zeekman - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Zeekman - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Zeekman - 
ShotgunSurgeon - is this faggot OP still talking to himself in this thread ?

Someone is TRIGGERED

you just catch your reflection? 

:)

:) no but I can see your moms reflection on the tip of my cock that she just gave a spit shine on

:-P

Lol that escalated quickly!

I just joking : P

Lol I know bud. Despite you being dead wrong politically I think you're a good dude.

8/22/20 5:21 PM
5/23/07

YES! THELONELIEST IS BACK FOR AN ENCORE!

Those are bulidings maaaaan! Not cities! Cities are biiiig! 

All of this is totally fine cause Orange Man Bad

8/22/20 5:45 PM
8/16/12

8/22/20 6:02 PM
10/6/17
Thelonious -
The Jentleman -
Zeekman -

creeeeepy right? according to your standards. look at the poor girl:(

Let me know when he starts pinching little girls’ breast like Biden has been caught doing on camera. Let me know when he starts rubbing his hands on their body then I’ll take you seriously.

I will also completely denounce Trump and certainly wouldn’t vote for him like the pedo-excusing Left will do for pedo Biden who has been caught doing those things. 

But again, I have morals and standards that don’t except pedophiles. You should try it sometime.

And eating babies. RIP babies.

Is there video of someone eating babies like there is of Biden rubbing on children? 
I’m just wondering what your fascination is with this false equivalency. Is it just your way of deflecting from the visual evidence that Biden is a pedophile? 
This certainly seems to be your way of ignoring Biden’s disturbing behavior. Maybe you just don’t want to acknowledge it so you don’t feel so bad when you go to vote for a pedo in chief..?

8/22/20 7:40 PM
11/13/14

I fully think Trump is going to win. 

If Biden pulls off the upset, the OG may implode. 

8/22/20 8:19 PM
1/1/01
Thelonious - 
Soup and Beer -
Thelonious - 
Soup and Beer -
Thelonious - 
bigJ6464 -

Did anyone from the DNC mention the violence since it's about to overtake covid as the number 1 problem. I didn't think so fuckem I hope Biden  wins and catches covid the next day. Fuck Democrats not one mention of one kid that's died the fake fucks. If they win ill convert and change my name to Muhammad Muhammad so they can't fuck with me.

Covid has killed over 150K and crippled the economy.  Social unrest, even the rioting, looting and beating people up, is just not comparable. 

The virus is a natural disaster that has hit every country on the planet.  150K dead from this is terrible. But there will be another virus that comes along that will kill millions.  It's just a matter of time.

But the riots, the businesses being burned down, cities in flames, racial hatred being promoted.  These are all willful things being done by the radical leftists but being embraced by the Democratic Party.

cities in flames? lol

This isn't even as bad as the 92 riots in terms of violence, deaths, cost and destruction. This type of hyperbole and disconnect from reality is why Biden is so far ahead. 70% supported the social unrest. If Covid has those ratings Trump would be doing great!

Voters are voting based on covid this election. The USA is lagging behind the rest of the world. 

This was a lay-up, public health policy hasn't changed since the spanish flu. It's not like all these countries created effective policy on the fly, they just listened to the experts.

"cities in flames? lol"

This type of hyperbole and disconnect from reality is why Biden is so far ahead."

-----------------------

Instead of giving a verbal rebuttal, I'll just respond with pics.  Your dismissal of the riots as fiction is mildly amusing.

Those are buildings my man not cities.

I don't know how big the city you live in is but cities are big.

Compare the fires to 92 and you might gain perspective. This entire fire and brimestone fantasy is killing republicans with voters.

lol ok.

How about:

"But the riots, the businesses being burned down, buidings inside the cities in flames, the racial hatred being promoted.  These are all willful things being done by the radical leftists but being embraced by the Democratic Party."

better?

8/22/20 9:06 PM
4/27/14

Is it unusual for the opposite party to get such a bounce in the poll standings during a party's convention.

As Marianne Williamson said, watching the DNC convention was like binge-watching Marriott Hotel ads.

8/22/20 9:10 PM
8/16/12
Kwang -

Nothing wrong with some good, old fashioned blood letting

8/22/20 9:20 PM
7/15/11
Thelonious -

Amid Protests, Majorities Across Racial and Ethnic Groups Express Support for the Black Lives Matter Movement

Lmfao. People are waking up to the BS. I hope the left continues to over play their hand. That pendulum is gonna hurt like a bitch when it swings back.

8/22/20 11:53 PM
8/16/12

"the left" lol you mean the majority of America?
8/23/20 1:13 PM
5/28/03
Kwang - 

Trump is unstoppable.

The average person sees the left for what they truly are.

8/23/20 2:29 PM
4/27/14

8/23/20 2:32 PM
4/27/14

Edited: 8/23/20 2:49 PM
4/27/14

Biden has lots of big plans for YOUR income, but he's kind of a tightwad about giving away much of his own.

I'm a cheap skinflint, too, but I donated a lot more cash to charities in all these years, despite making less and without all the perks of the job he had. And I don't want to raise your taxes to fund all my cronies' projects.

Vote me, don't vote Joe.

8/23/20 2:54 PM
4/27/14

Pence is a good debater. He'll mop the floor with Kamala, if she doesn't wind up pinch-hitting for Joe during the debates as a "safety issue" for the fragile Biden:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2020/08/21/mike-pence-wipes-floor-combative-biden-shill-stephanopoulos

8/23/20 2:55 PM
4/27/14

Edited: 8/23/20 7:29 PM
1/25/04

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-trails-biden-but-polls-show-the-president-has-some-strengths-11598184000

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/983508?section=politics&keywords=swing-voters-independents-undecided&year=2020&month=08&date=23&id=983508&oref=www.tigerdroppings.com

WSJ Poll: Swing Voters Like Trump

Voters who consider themselves "in play" for the 2020 presidential election give President Donald Trump a 10-point edge in those that hold a "positive" view of the president vs. those who have a "positive" view of Joe Biden, according to The Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.

"These voters as a group have characteristics that suggest they are open to Mr. Trump and his party," the Journal reported Sunday. "Some 22% have a positive image of Mr. Trump, while only 11% have a positive image of Mr. Biden, the July poll found.

"They prefer a candidate who will confront the Washington establishment, a hallmark of Mr. Trump's pitch to voters, over one who makes an appeal based on competence and compassion, key themes during the Democratic convention. In addition, these voters want Republicans to lead the next Congress rather than Democrats, 42% to 25%."

Meanwhile, Hispanics are the largest minority voting bloc in the U.S., and President Trump has gained ground with that demographic in the poll, as 31% say they will vote for Trump vs. the 28% that voted for him in 2016, according to the Journal 

8/23/20 7:47 PM
7/15/11

https://www.newsweek.com/professor-who-accurately-predicted-25-out-27-elections-predicts-trump-2020-win-1516609

8/23/20 7:51 PM
9/29/13
The Stewed Owl -

Pence is a good debater. He'll mop the floor with Kamala, if she doesn't wind up pinch-hitting for Joe during the debates as a "safety issue" for the fragile Biden:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2020/08/21/mike-pence-wipes-floor-combative-biden-shill-stephanopoulos

You’re going to have moderators actively interfering with Pence.  In addition, the bar is so low for the Ugandan Nightmare that all she has to do is not start crying or something and it will get pitched to the public as a win.

8/23/20 8:10 PM
1/9/02
Tight Butthole -
Zeekman -
donkypunch55 -

Lol at Biden making every effort to lose.

”I’ll shut down the country again if advised to do so!”

dumbass.  Even your shithead base is tired of this shit. 

I’m sure you are the authority in this matter rather than scientists.

Hey everyone! Some guy on a MMA forum named DONKEYPUNCH55 knows how to guide us rather than the scientists! Let’s listen to him instead!

WAKE UP FAGGOT. You literally have nothing to add except opinion. Facts are more important than your feelings.

Judging by your tone I take it you don't actually realize how weak of a science public health really is. 

not to mention whether we open up or not is a value judgement, not a ascientific question, the elected eladers need to weigh the lives of elderly vs dmg to the economy and the youth.

8/23/20 8:14 PM
1/9/02

lol at Republicans getting a bump after the DNC

8/23/20 8:18 PM
2/13/16
Thelonious -

dont care that leftist media supports a leftist narrative