8/25/20 11:59 PM
8/16/12

8/26/20 12:03 AM
8/16/12

8/26/20 12:05 AM
8/16/12

8/26/20 12:05 AM
5/13/02

I don’t know what to think besides it looks like 2016 so I expect the same outcome. I don’t trust polls anymore.

8/26/20 12:07 AM
8/16/12

8/26/20 12:12 AM
8/16/12
theseanster -

I don’t know what to think besides it looks like 2016 so I expect the same outcome. I don’t trust polls anymore.

Things are going to get much worse in the next 60 days... I know you can’t count out trump but he needs to run a perfect campaign like 2016.

After the alienating shit show the RNC has been, I’m surprised Republicans aren’t embarrassed by this. Notice how it’s all sycophants? Jesus it’s like 50% trump family ..

And Kimberly Mussolini’s Dwight Schrute-esqe speech, how can you even take them seriously? I’m beginning to think this is the biggest troll in the history of trolls  

8/26/20 12:31 AM
1/14/07
Zeekman - 
theseanster -

Things are going to get much worse in the next 60 days... I know you can’t count out trump but he needs to run a perfect campaign like 2016.

After the alienating shit show the RNC has been, I’m surprised Republicans aren’t embarrassed by this. Notice how it’s all sycophants? Jesus it’s like 50% trump family ..

And Kimberly Mussolini’s Dwight Schrute-esqe speech, how can you even take them seriously? I’m beginning to think this is the biggest troll in the history of trolls  

Or the Lt Governor of Florida who, in 2016, called Trump a KKK supporter, con man, having zero substance, and accused of being anti-Israel.

8/26/20 12:34 AM
1/14/07

Also interesting to see the 'LAW AND ORDER' party blatantly violating the Hatch Act for 4 days by using the White House and its staff as a campaign prop.

8/26/20 12:37 AM
5/11/08
Zeekman -

It looks like he has a mullet.

8/26/20 12:57 AM
5/13/02
Zeekman -
theseanster -

Where do you get coke that isn’t mixed with other shit anyway. Asking for a friend

8/26/20 5:37 PM
3/23/07
theseanster -
Zeekman -
theseanster -

Where do you get coke that isn’t mixed with other shit anyway. Asking for a friend

Columbia. 

8/26/20 5:48 PM
9/8/02
Zeekman - 
theseanster -

The only oddball was that stupid latino chick that dates Don Jr...but the Cuban immigrant, the first responders, Rand Paul, Black Democrats, Hershal Walker, the Covington Kid, some Green Beret who use to be a Democrat, Tim Scott..

Are you watching the same thing. So far we have seen a platform of diversity, anti-war, women empowerment, and respect for the country...

How is that alienating unless you are a total leftist who just hates Trump.
8/26/20 5:50 PM
5/23/07
jcblass - 
Zeekman - 
theseanster -

The only oddball was that stupid latino chick that dates Don Jr...but the Cuban immigrant, the first responders, Rand Paul, Black Democrats, Hershal Walker, the Covington Kid, some Green Beret who use to be a Democrat, Tim Scott..

Are you watching the same thing. So far we have seen a platform of diversity, anti-war, women empowerment, and respect for the country...

How is that alienating unless you are a total leftist who just hates Trump.

Zeek is just upset that there weren't any convicted murders to give their take like the DNC has....it's understandable....He likes his speeches kept STREET

8/26/20 6:30 PM
11/15/04
Trump can't be bothered to lead while the nation is burning it's self to ground. Trump can claim he's a law and order president but his actions don't show up.

Obama was front and center and worked with the communities to end the violence during the Baltimore riots. He was tough and leveled headed and got community buy-in to end the violence.

"There's no excuse for the kind of violence that we saw yesterday. It is counterproductive," Obama said at a press conference from the White House. "When individuals get crowbars and start prying open doors to loot, they're not protesting. They're not making a statement. They're stealing. When they burn down a building, they're committing arson. And they're destroying and undermining businesses and opportunities in their own communities. That robs jobs and opportunity from people in that area."

Trump can talk a big game and say he's tough on crime but he hasn't used his power to thwart the violence or heal these communities.

Where is the he head of the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division?

Where is the Justice Department's Director of Community Oriented Policing Services?

Where is the Federal Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms arson investigators to investigate the fires.

Why did he not deploy anyone till just now?
8/26/20 6:42 PM
7/20/04
JoMi - Trump can't be bothered to lead while the nation is burning it's self to ground. Trump can claim he's a law and order president but his actions don't show up.

Obama was front and center and worked with the communities to end the violence during the Baltimore riots. He was tough and leveled headed and got community buy-in to end the violence.

"There's no excuse for the kind of violence that we saw yesterday. It is counterproductive," Obama said at a press conference from the White House. "When individuals get crowbars and start prying open doors to loot, they're not protesting. They're not making a statement. They're stealing. When they burn down a building, they're committing arson. And they're destroying and undermining businesses and opportunities in their own communities. That robs jobs and opportunity from people in that area."

Trump can talk a big game and say he's tough on crime but he hasn't used his power to thwart the violence or heal these communities.

Where is the Justice Department's Director of Community Oriented Policing Services?

Where is the Federal Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms arson investigators to investigate the fires.

Apparently you dont remember Obama during the Dallas matter when police were killed in the name of BLM.

He encouraged protests against the police until they were shot. His large donors quickly corrected him and he then gave a speech to "bring both sides together"

Of course, he tried to insert gun control into the speech at the police funeral and was given a pass on inciting the violence as well as for shamefully turning the funeral into a political platform.

Obama was front and center only for his donors and for his political beliefs. His actions in inciting the riots were reprehensible and of course ignored by the media

8/26/20 6:48 PM
11/15/04
Trump is also now transferring money from campaign donors for his re-election to his private businesses. The writing is on wall I guess and he's trying to get that money out and into his personal accounts as fast as possible.
8/26/20 7:05 PM
11/15/04
Choked72 - 
JoMi - Trump can't be bothered to lead while the nation is burning it's self to ground. Trump can claim he's a law and order president but his actions don't show up.

Apparently you dont remember Obama during the Dallas matter when police were killed in the name of BLM.

He encouraged protests against the police until they were shot. His large donors quickly corrected him and he then gave a speech to "bring both sides together"

Of course, he tried to insert gun control into the speech at the police funeral and was given a pass on inciting the violence as well as for shamefully turning the funeral into a political platform.

Obama was front and center only for his donors and for his political beliefs. His actions in inciting the riots were reprehensible and of course ignored by the media

That's a very far-right take. I'm not going down that road. Let's just look at the job Trump has done compared to other leaders like Obama or Bush when shit really hits the fans. Trump is consistently days late on so much. There's no way to defend his actions.I'm disgusted as a fellow republican for his inaction and weakness. He has a chance to lead and he just can't.
8/26/20 7:09 PM
4/11/14

So Trump should condemn the riots and ask nicely? Then the violent rioters who hate his guts will stand down?

fuckin genius take man, thanks for typing that out.

8/26/20 7:15 PM
1/1/01

Lol. My God