OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

8/31/20 12:56 PM
1/25/04
kevsh -

In 3.5 years Trump has managed to lose ground in virtually every demographic, and now even the military. I wonder if saying nothing about Russian bounties on U.S. soldiers outside of the story being a "hoax" had anything to do with it?

They only polled the higher ups in the military. They don’t like Trump calling out the deep state. Read the method

8/31/20 1:23 PM
7/8/13

Biden dropped from a -175 favorite yesterday to -130 today. Huge jump

Edited: 8/31/20 1:52 PM
1/25/04

ttt

8/31/20 1:54 PM
3/18/02

hes on tv now embarassing himself.  just lost his train of thought and had to bail out of a sentence lol. 

he likely shit his pants as well 

8/31/20 1:58 PM
1/25/04
BigEyedFish - 

hes on tv now embarassing himself.  just lost his train of thought and had to bail out of a sentence lol. 

He keeps going on and on about Russia, saying that Russia put bounties on our soldiers, which is still unverified by the intelligence community. Biden wants Trump to start a war with Russia based on something unproven. These war mongers really want us to go to war with Russia.

8/31/20 2:06 PM
9/8/02
cyberc92 - 

What happened to the Dem party? Everyone I speak with is only voting for Biden in opposition of Trump but none of them like Biden as a candidate. I am a registered Dem and I still can't confirm if I am voting for Biden and after speaking with family members many may sit this one out. I work with minority small business owners who are so confused because the Trump tax cuts allowed them to have extra money to invest in their companies and/or purchase extravagant things. They are terrified of what happens if Trump loses because they for sure will owe more in taxes and will have to restructure their life and businesses. This isn't an endorsement of Trump as they do not like him but that still doesn't make them happy knowing they will have to put out more in taxes.

This is key because every african american vote is really worth two votes.

it takes one from biden and gives one to trump
8/31/20 2:39 PM
11/11/11
Jack Carter -
BigEyedFish - 

He keeps going on and on about Russia, saying that Russia put bounties on our soldiers, which is still unverified by the intelligence community. Biden wants Trump to start a war with Russia based on something unproven. These war mongers really want us to go to war with Russia.

I agree that when he (or anyone) makes this claim as if it is a fact is wrong, to the best of the public's knowledge at least, it hasn't been confirmed.

But to claim Biden is trying to start a war is your way of deflecting - he is only saying he would take action, as in hold Putin accountable. And it's something Trump has never said and would clearly never do. Trump's only comment on the story: It's a hoax.

8/31/20 2:41 PM
1/25/04
kevsh - 
Jack Carter -
BigEyedFish - 

I agree that when he (or anyone) makes this claim as if it is a fact is wrong, to the best of the public's knowledge at least, it hasn't been confirmed.

But to claim Biden is trying to start a war is your way of deflecting - he is only saying he would take action, as in hold Putin accountable. And it's something Trump has never said and would clearly never do. Trump's only comment on the story: It's a hoax.

Biden would do shit based on an unverified report. The guy is intentionally misleading the public.

8/31/20 2:46 PM
3/23/07
Matrix -
kevsh -
Matrix -

I haven’t encountered one person on the right saying they’re voting for Biden. Not one.

Conservatives laugh off polls - or at least, polls that don't show Trump winning - claiming Trump supporters are embarassed to admit to pollsters they're voting for him. So what makes you think they'll admit it in person?

What? You realize in today’s climate it would be a lot easier to say “l can’t stand Trump! Biden has my vote.” And yet that’s not what’s happening. People on the left are switching sides. You losers overplayed your hand. The pendulum is swinging back. A pandemic couldn’t even save you lmfao.

People on the left are switching sides? Where are you getting this information? 

8/31/20 2:57 PM
7/15/11
mdmrules -
Matrix -
kevsh -
Matrix -

I haven’t encountered one person on the right saying they’re voting for Biden. Not one.

Conservatives laugh off polls - or at least, polls that don't show Trump winning - claiming Trump supporters are embarassed to admit to pollsters they're voting for him. So what makes you think they'll admit it in person?

What? You realize in today’s climate it would be a lot easier to say “l can’t stand Trump! Biden has my vote.” And yet that’s not what’s happening. People on the left are switching sides. You losers overplayed your hand. The pendulum is swinging back. A pandemic couldn’t even save you lmfao.

IRL...

Top of the page....

Your Mom....

8/31/20 3:01 PM
4/20/20
Matrix -
mdmrules -
Matrix -
kevsh -
Matrix -

IRL...

Top of the page....

Your Mom....

Meaning, nowhere. 

8/31/20 3:05 PM
8/7/12
mdmrules -
Matrix -
kevsh -
Matrix -

Everyone in the state of Delaware.......Biden's own "hometown". 

And no, Scranton isnt his "hometown". At this stage Biden cant even pick out where Scranton is on a Pa map. 

8/31/20 3:05 PM
7/15/11

You know it’s a shame that a complete douche rocket chose a name from Willow but then again Mad was a total tool most of the movie. Can’t wait to watch you evaporate in November.

8/31/20 3:07 PM
3/23/07
baj54 -
mdmrules -
Matrix -
kevsh -
Matrix -

Everyone in the state of Delaware.......Biden's own "hometown". 

And no, Scranton isnt his "hometown". At this stage Biden cant even pick out where Scranton is on a Pa map. 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/delaware/

Looks like Biden is leading by 21%.

What are you talking about?

8/31/20 3:10 PM
4/27/14
gregbrady - 
Jack Carter - 

unreal
the polls are just another tool they use to manipulate us

never answer them truthfully

There is a lot of junk science polls - how much do you weight Republican v. Democrat voters, registered vs. likely voters, cell phone vs landline polls, nationwode vs. battleground states, etc.

8/31/20 3:17 PM
7/15/11

Lmfao

8/31/20 3:26 PM
5/28/03

Im going bananas over this.

Its everything I told people.

You know who decide elections in America?

Normal, worthwhile moderate people with families and businesses.

You think they relate to this degenerate chaos in our streets?

8/31/20 4:19 PM
8/16/12

8/31/20 4:28 PM
1/25/04
Zeekman - 

"He's stoking violence in our cities"

No, Joe, you refuse to tell your supporters to stop rioting and you refuse to tell your parties mayors to stop the rioters. It's not the right-winged militias that are burning down your cities, Joe. It's your own supporters.

8/31/20 4:29 PM
8/16/12

Biden throwing daggers at Trump with this speech. 

Does Trump need someone to hold his hand when walking now? 

8/31/20 4:37 PM
8/16/12
Jack Carter -
Zeekman - 

No, Joe, you refuse to tell your supporters to stop rioting and you refuse to tell your parties mayors to stop the rioters. It's not the right-winged militias that are burning down your cities, Joe. It's your own supporters.

Lol! Yep, just blame the Democrats. That will work! Please, keep using that weak strategy.

The worst mass shooting in the history of America (Steve Paddock) happened under a republican governor and republican mayor but let me guess, totally not their fault right? But when a democrat is a governor or mayor, all of a sudden It’s their fault. 

Make up your mind. If democrat run cities are mayor/governors fault when something shitty goes down, so is the paddock massacre. You can’t have it both ways.

If you can’t see the obvious hypocrisy, you are fucking lost. 

8/31/20 4:42 PM
8/16/12

Edited: 8/31/20 4:45 PM
1/25/04
Zeekman - 
Jack Carter -
Zeekman - 

Lol! Yep, just blame the Democrats. That will work! Please, keep using that weak strategy.

The worst mass shooting in the history of America (Steve Paddock) happened under a republican governor and republican mayor but let me guess, totally not their fault right? But when a democrat is a governor or mayor, all of a sudden It’s their fault. 

Make up your mind. If democrat run cities are mayor/governors fault when something shitty goes down, so is the paddock massacre. You can’t have it both ways.

Democrats rioting in democrat cities where democrat politicians have voiced support, remained silent or have done little to nothing to stop it.

They have given the orders to police to stand down UNTIL the rioters came to gated communities. Then suddenly the summer of love became "this is terrorism!".

Democrat leadership has shown over the past 3 months that they care little for the average hard-working citizens in favor of the rioters. Trump offers to put an end to the riots and the democrats say NO.

But somehow it's Trump's fault, not theirs.

8/31/20 4:45 PM
5/24/18
Zeekman -
Jack Carter -
Zeekman - 

Are you retarded? Seriously. 

week long riots that are allowed to go on does not equal a one time mass shooting. The Government can’t control a 1 time shooting. It can control mob violence that has been allowed to fester for days/weeks/months. 

8/31/20 5:06 PM
11/11/11

If this was Trump he would've waited until he got back to the safety of his WH and tweeted insults at the heckler.

And you know it.