OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

9/2/20 7:20 PM
5/23/07

I'm worried for you Zeek. You're really reaching now...even agreeing with the OG's child sex trafficker.

Everything ok at home?

9/2/20 7:42 PM
7/15/11
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

I'm worried for you Zeek. You're really reaching now...even agreeing with the OG's child sex trafficker.

Everything ok at home?

He’s getting his brains pegged out.

Es normal

9/2/20 7:43 PM
1/20/04
U mad? Those polls really helped you guys out last election, huh? Go hang your hat on them again this election...lol

9/2/20 8:00 PM
8/7/12
Zeekman -
Matrix -
Josh -
Matrix - 
Zeekman -

Get ready for this, murdering cons

He’s gonna do this from his basement?! Lmfao

You mean the bunker in the white house where Trump was hiding, I fixed it for you

Trumps been in a basement the past 7 months? Go tell the buy me drink girl to slap the fuck out of you.

Someone is triggered! Bwahahaha :D

When Trump wins reelection do you have a actual job to go back to? 

9/2/20 9:36 PM
4/27/14

President Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden are running neck and neck in North Carolina as the Tarheel State emerges as one of the top swing states in the country.

In a new East Carolina University poll released Tuesday, President Trump garners the support of 49 percent of likely voters in the state, compared with 47 percent for Biden, a difference that falls within the survey’s margin of error. Another 3 percent are undecided, and 2 percent said they would back another candidate.

Of those who said they intend to vote for either Trump or Biden, just 4 percent answered that they are still open to changing their mind. Seventy-one percent of Trump voters and 70 percent of Biden voters said they are “extremely excited” about voting for president.

9/2/20 10:59 PM
8/16/12

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/09/02/election-2020-biden-raises-a-record-shattering-364-million-in-august.html

• Joe Biden raised $364.5 million in August for his campaign and his joint committees with the Democratic Party.
  • It's a staggering amount that reflects both excitement with Biden's choice of Sen. Kamala Harris to be his running mate and the traditional fundraising boost of a party nominating convention.
  • According to the Biden campaign, 95% of all donations were from grassroots supporters and more than 1.5 million people made their first donation in August.
9/2/20 11:00 PM
8/16/12

9/2/20 11:22 PM
5/23/07

I'll take that as a no.

Good luck dude

9/2/20 11:24 PM
1/1/01
Zeekman - 
Josh -

Even Rasmussen has been corrupted by liberals.....group suicide pack before America is communist and all on fire, forcing abotions and eating babies quick...oh and death panel don't forget the death panals!!!!

But we need to elect Trump to stop what Trump created. Makes sense to me

what did trump create???
9/2/20 11:26 PM
1/1/01
Matrix - 
Josh -
Matrix - 
Zeekman -

You mean the bunker in the white house where Trump was hiding, I fixed it for you

Trumps been in a basement the past 7 months? Go tell the buy me drink girl to slap the fuck out of you.

trump isnt hiding from shit/// especially a bunch of little snot nosed spoiled ANTIFA libtard cunts...
9/2/20 11:35 PM
11/15/04
Matrix - 
Zeekman -

Most likely! if Trump does't get this under control biden will have to do this AL Bundy style... from his couch with his hand in pants. You do know that both Biden and Bundy were both High School Football stars and both played the same position. GOOOooooo Biden!

1000 more deaths today. If we had Pence leading this country we would be in a much better place. Maybe 100,000 less deaths right now.
Edited: 9/3/20 12:18 AM
8/16/12

Let’s disparage our patriotic soldiers because a guy named Donal Trump says so? He ran away from duty. What a coward.

9/3/20 12:19 AM
8/16/12
badboyhere -
Matrix - 
Josh -
Matrix - 
Zeekman -

trump isnt hiding from shit/// especially a bunch of little snot nosed spoiled ANTIFA libtard cunts...

Literally all Democrats are antifa!!!!

9/3/20 12:25 AM
1/1/01

topline

9/3/20 5:57 AM
2/20/09

Lol, poor Zeekman.  Melting down and shouting into the ether.

I wonder if she’ll leave after her Pedo leader gets smoked in the election?

I hope not.  It hard to find this level of comical delusion.

9/3/20 10:51 AM
4/27/14

9/3/20 2:44 PM
9/8/02
Obama raised 110 million in August 2012...just for comparison..Biden SHATTERED that record.

There is enthusiasm people. Historic levels of it! The right better wake up.

----
Joe Biden's campaign, the Democratic National Committee and their joint fundraising committees together raised $364.5 million in the month of August, his campaign announced Wednesday.

Why it matters: The total is believed to be the most ever raised by a presidential candidate in a single month, likely driven in part by Biden's announcement on Aug. 11 that he had tapped Sen. Kamala Harris to be his running mate, according to the New York Times.

By the numbers: $205 million, or 57% of the total, was raised from online, small-dollar donations, according to the campaign. More than 1.5 million Americans contributed last month for the first time."
9/3/20 3:15 PM
1/25/04
jcblass - Obama raised 110 million in August 2012...just for comparison..Biden SHATTERED that record.

----
Joe Biden's campaign, the Democratic National Committee and their joint fundraising committees together raised $364.5 million in the month of August, his campaign announced Wednesday.

Why it matters: The total is believed to be the most ever raised by a presidential candidate in a single month, likely driven in part by Biden's announcement on Aug. 11 that he had tapped Sen. Kamala Harris to be his running mate, according to the New York Times.

By the numbers: $205 million, or 57% of the total, was raised from online, small-dollar donations, according to the campaign. More than 1.5 million Americans contributed last month for the first time."

All for nothing

9/3/20 3:25 PM
5/13/05

What do you guys think happens to the market if Trump wins? Biden wins?

9/3/20 3:50 PM
5/28/03

it will soar with trump and plummet with biden

9/3/20 3:51 PM
5/28/03
Jack Carter - 
jcblass - Obama raised 110 million in August 2012...just for comparison..Biden SHATTERED that record.

----

All for nothing

its like special-needs level difficulty with the immediate past for these liberals.....

HILLARY SPENT $1 BILLION WITH A "B" TO LOSE TO TRUMP LAST TIME

Money cannot defeat the Donald.

He is money in human form.

9/3/20 11:36 PM
8/16/12
MrSmokalotapotamus -
Zeekman -
badboyhere -
Matrix - 
Josh -
Matrix - 
Zeekman -

If not an active member they encourage it.  Hows the meltdown coming?  I bet you're fun to be around.

Total meltdown dude! :)

The OG must be your only outlet for people to listen to you. What a sad little man you are. 

But please, keep putting your energy into me. It’s pretty funny considering I could care less about you or this forum.

9/3/20 11:44 PM
8/16/12

Edited: 9/3/20 11:52 PM
2/25/06
jcblass - Obama raised 110 million in August 2012...just for comparison..Biden SHATTERED that record.

----

From NPR:

Money Tracker: How Much Trump And Biden Have Raised In The 2020 Election

Augist 21st, 2020

Biden: 669,000,000

Trump: 1,210,000,000

I would not be surprised at all if the BLM BS is stuffing the DNC cofferrs (BLM donations go directly to 'Shareblue'). Where are you getting your numbers from?

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/20/858347477/money-tracker-how-much-trump-and-biden-have-raised-in-the-2020-election

9/4/20 12:15 AM
2/20/09
Zeekman -
MrSmokalotapotamus -
Zeekman -
badboyhere -
Matrix - 
Josh -
Matrix - 
Zeekman -

If not an active member they encourage it.  Hows the meltdown coming?  I bet you're fun to be around.

Total meltdown dude! :)

The OG must be your only outlet for people to listen to you. What a sad little man you are. 

But please, keep putting your energy into me. It’s pretty funny considering I could care less about you or this forum.

It’s “couldn’t care less” dipshit.

And watching you continually melt down is just beautiful.

Keep it up girlfriend.