OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

9/4/20 12:21 AM
8/16/12

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-call-republicans-mccain-bush-losers-military-service-report-2020-9

• President Donald Trump referred to two Republican leaders who served in the US military as "losers" because they were shot down by enemies, The Atlantic reported.
  • Trump was referring to the late Republican Sen. John McCain of Arizona and former President George H.W. Bush, both of whom served in the US Navy as fighter pilots, the report said.
  • Trump and McCain were longtime political foes despite both being Republicans, and Trump was reportedly angry that McCain was given half-staff honors after his death in 2018

What an awesome guy Trump is. So patriotic!

9/4/20 1:09 AM
6/13/09
Zeekman -

That pic really shows his hair plugs.

9/4/20 1:13 AM
6/13/09

I wish it wasn't true, just in case he wins, but old joe's a poser...and a loser.

9/4/20 1:25 AM
4/27/14

9/4/20 1:55 AM
8/16/12

9/4/20 1:55 AM
8/16/12

9/4/20 1:56 AM
8/16/12

9/4/20 1:57 AM
8/16/12

9/4/20 8:40 AM
5/28/03

i hate zeek's message

but i like his >

9/4/20 8:41 AM
5/28/03

only zeek could make BIDEN seem like the guy for the job! LOL

9/4/20 9:39 AM
10/16/07
Zeekman -

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-call-republicans-mccain-bush-losers-military-service-report-2020-9

• President Donald Trump referred to two Republican leaders who served in the US military as "losers" because they were shot down by enemies, The Atlantic reported.
  • Trump was referring to the late Republican Sen. John McCain of Arizona and former President George H.W. Bush, both of whom served in the US Navy as fighter pilots, the report said.
  • Trump and McCain were longtime political foes despite both being Republicans, and Trump was reportedly angry that McCain was given half-staff honors after his death in 2018

What an awesome guy Trump is. So patriotic!

This is the game two lies and a truth?

i love how people hide a “reportedly said” that has been debunked next to one already criticized fact like everyone reading is an idiot.

after all this time, and a lifetime of trump on tv, you needed two lies to make 3 bullets supporting your argument against him.

9/4/20 11:20 AM
4/27/14

Biden is going to win...you know, the thing!

Former Vice President Joe Biden, who calls himself “a kid from Scranton,” has lost his wide lead over President Trump in his native Pennsylvania, where the 2020 presidential race is a dead heat.

The latest Rasmussen Reports poll showed that both are tied at 46%.

And, significantly, said the poll analysis, among the 82% of voters who said that they are “certain” how they will vote, Trump holds a 51%-49% advantage.

Rasmussen is the second poll in two days to show the race in Pennsylvania, a key battleground state, has become a tie. The Monmouth University Poll said Wednesday that Biden had a lead of 1 to 3 points.

9/4/20 11:22 AM
4/27/14

Just two weeks ago, Biden had an 8-point lead in the state. Trump’s surprise 2016 victory came after he upset Hillary Rodham Clinton in traditionally Democratic states including Pennsylvania, which both Trump and Vice President Mike Pence have campaigned in.

It also confirmed another trend that is hurting Biden. Black voters, who Biden is depending on, are not enthusiastic about his candidacy, despite having Sen. Kamala Harris on the ticket. Rasmussen found that just 67% of black people in Pennsylvania support Biden, while 27% back Trump.

The analysis said, "Worrisome for the former vice president is his 67% black support, low for a Democrat, with the incumbent earning 27% of the black vote in Pennsylvania. Trump leads among whites and other minority voters."

In a second survey released by Rasmussen, Trump has a 50% approval rating.

The Rasmussen poll is key because it includes only “likely voters” and uses a ratio of Democrats to Republicans that is more in line with national voting patterns.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/dead-heat-trump-erases-bidens-8-point-lead-in-pennsylvania-as-black-voters-abandon-democrat

9/4/20 11:33 AM
6/20/13
Zeekman -

This should go on the memes to trigger Trumptards thread... quality leftist meme... 

9/4/20 11:39 AM
6/13/09

Zeek's got a mile long gill net trolling from his boat. It's full and he's happy... He probably even knows Biden is a zero, but is loving this thread.

More power to ya Zeek!

Edited: 9/4/20 11:53 AM
4/27/14
blood fist - Zeek's got a mile long gill net trolling from his boat. It's full and he's happy... He probably even knows Biden is a zero, but is loving this thread.

More power to ya Zeek!

'at's cool. This thread has just become a repository for trolling Biden fans, anyway. I think Zeekman is a rightwinger from some of his earlier posts.

9/4/20 12:14 PM
6/13/09
Matrix - 

Another gem for those that hadn’t seen their heroes past transgressions.

I've had no repect for Biden for many decades, but this vid is really good. Check out the lack of character of the man.

I know people can change,and I hope he has just in case he wins.

9/4/20 12:26 PM
1/25/04

Bad day for the Zeekster

9/4/20 12:28 PM
1/1/01

Edited: 9/4/20 3:48 PM
8/16/12
Jack Carter -

Bad day for the Zeekster

Not sure why it’s a bad for me... but ok....

Seems like you are Projecting whatever negativity you have in your life on to me for whatever reason, Jackson.

Did you have a bad day or something? If so, feel free to let it all out. You can cry and no one will judge you. 

9/4/20 3:52 PM
8/16/12
The Stewed Owl -
blood fist - Zeek's got a mile long gill net trolling from his boat. It's full and he's happy... He probably even knows Biden is a zero, but is loving this thread.

More power to ya Zeek!

'at's cool. This thread has just become a repository for trolling Biden fans, anyway. I think Zeekman is a rightwinger from some of his earlier posts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.delawareonline.com/amp/3333267002

Coons, who has previously addressed the photo, told The Washington Post on Saturdaythat, in that moment, Biden was praising his daughter and telling her he could connect her with his daughter Ashley so they could talk about the challenges of having a parent in politics. 

Im sure you know more about this than the actual people who were there. Typical Trumptard. You make up things that make you feel that you are somehow right when the actual people who were actually there say different. FACEPALM

9/4/20 3:53 PM
1/25/04
Zeekman - 
Jack Carter -

Bad day for the Zeekster

Seems like you are Projecting whatever negativity you have in your life on to me for whatever reason, Jackson.

Did you have a bad day or something? If so, feel free to let it all out. You can cry and no one will judge you. 

LOL. I'm talking about all the bad news coming out today: Unemployment dropping well below etsimates, trump's job approval amomng blacks increasing fast, 52% approval among likely voters, Biden gaffing his way through a press conference with even anti-trumpers criticizing him. Fake news shown to be fake (Trump/military)

You poor kid.

9/4/20 3:55 PM
1/25/04
Zeekman - 
The Stewed Owl -

More power to ya Zeek!

Coons, who has previously addressed the photo, told The Washington Post on Saturdaythat, in that moment, Biden was praising his daughter and telling her he could connect her with his daughter Ashley so they could talk about the challenges of having a parent in politics. 

Im sure you know more about this than the actual people who were there. Typical Trumptard. You make up things that make you feel that you are somehow right when the actual people who were actually there say different. FACEPALM

Coons is a creep. His wife at least did a little to protect their daughter form Biden while he just stood there letting that creep violate his daughters space. Coons should be ashamed of huimself for not protecting his daughter.

9/4/20 4:00 PM
8/16/12
Jack Carter -
Zeekman - 
Jack Carter -

Bad day for the Zeekster

LOL. I'm talking about all the bad news coming out today: Unemployment dropping well below etsimates, trump's job approval amomng blacks increasing fast, 52% approval among likely voters, Biden gaffing his way through a press conference with even anti-trumpers criticizing him. Fake news shown to be fake (Trump/military)

You poor kid.

Oh ok... sorry to break this to you Jack-o-lantern :-P....but I don’t hinge the way I feel based on all the daily news. I actually have a life and don’t live a bubble or on this board like some do. 

I hate when people say this but I really think you need to take a step back, go for a nice walk and relax. 

News is definitely important, but it won’t change my mental health or outlook on life. 

Ciao!

9/4/20 4:07 PM
8/16/12
Jack Carter -
Zeekman - 
The Stewed Owl -

More power to ya Zeek!

Coons is a creep. His wife at least did a little to protect their daughter form Biden while he just stood there letting that creep violate his daughters space. Coons should be ashamed of huimself for not protecting his daughter.

Uh huh. It’s all the dads fault? How about this wild theory... Biden isn’t creepy and was just telling her about his daughter, just like they all said.

But no! Let’s go with the unfounded whack job, tinfoil hat theory that Biden is a pedo. If that’s all you Trumptards got, it’s a gonna be a loooooong 4 years of Biden’s presidency for you.

Ta-ta!