OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

9/4/20 10:36 PM
1/9/02
colubrid1 -
The Stewed Owl - 

Just two weeks ago, Biden had an 8-point lead in the state. Trump’s surprise 2016 victory came after he upset Hillary Rodham Clinton in traditionally Democratic states including Pennsylvania, which both Trump and Vice President Mike Pence have campaigned in.

It also confirmed another trend that is hurting Biden. Black voters, who Biden is depending on, are not enthusiastic about his candidacy, despite having Sen. Kamala Harris on the ticket. Rasmussen found that just 67% of black people in Pennsylvania support Biden, while 27% back Trump.

The analysis said, "Worrisome for the former vice president is his 67% black support, low for a Democrat, with the incumbent earning 27% of the black vote in Pennsylvania. Trump leads among whites and other minority voters."

In a second survey released by Rasmussen, Trump has a 50% approval rating.

The Rasmussen poll is key because it includes only “likely voters” and uses a ratio of Democrats to Republicans that is more in line with national voting patterns.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/dead-heat-trump-erases-bidens-8-point-lead-in-pennsylvania-as-black-voters-abandon-democrat

"Black voters are not enthusiastic despite Kamal Harris being on the ticket"

So Kamala is on the ticket because she is black and a wamn to get votes? Isn't trying to use race and gender racism? Whateever happened to voting for the best person for the job?

I'm still living in the 70's and 80's I guess.

thats outdated Dem thinking

Kamala being on the ticket is probably contributing to black support for trump. she was put there by white leftists so they could feel good about themselves for being woke. black ppl hate Kamala, shes fake

9/5/20 1:22 AM
7/22/15

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/historian-who-has-accurately-called-every-election-since-1984-says-biden-will-beat-trump-in-2020-presidential-race-11596651351?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_5508431

9/5/20 1:54 AM
11/15/04

This is turning into a landslide for Biden! Trump just can’t keep his foot out of his mouth. I hope they let him continue his daily press conferences. 

9/5/20 4:07 AM
8/16/12

what a great American Donald Trump is compared to John McCain. Remember when Trump fought for this country? What a brave hero he was. 

“Also, I never called John a loser and swear on whatever, or whoever, I was asked to swear on”

“In this 2015 event, then-candidate Donald Trump said "I don't like losers” about then-Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.”

Anyone who supports Trump is a fucking clown, plain and simple. 

He gets caught in another lie and the retard Trump supporters say its fake news.

Well here is a news flash for you; Trump is going to get his ass handed to him in November. All of the bullshit excuses will be over and you fuckwads can go back to your Q tard conspiracies where you belong. 

9/5/20 4:14 AM
1/25/04

Fake news and cheating is all the left have. Sad

9/5/20 4:31 AM
8/16/12

9/5/20 4:32 AM
1/25/04

See?

9/5/20 4:34 AM
8/16/12

9/5/20 4:49 AM
1/25/04

9/5/20 4:50 AM
1/25/04

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/04/joe-biden-florida-hispanic-voters-poll-408711

Biden lags among Florida Hispanic voters

9/5/20 10:37 AM
7/22/15

What will the right do when Trump is dead and gone?

Who will tie their shoes? 

9/5/20 11:25 AM
7/15/11
Unkind Zuffa -

Your mom

9/5/20 11:42 AM
6/13/09
Zeekman -

what a great American Donald Trump is compared to John McCain. Remember when Trump fought for this country? What a brave hero he was. 

“Also, I never called John a loser and swear on whatever, or whoever, I was asked to swear on”

“In this 2015 event, then-candidate Donald Trump said "I don't like losers” about then-Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.”

Anyone who supports Trump is a fucking clown, plain and simple. 

He gets caught in another lie and the retard Trump supporters say its fake news.

Well here is a news flash for you; Trump is going to get his ass handed to him in November. All of the bullshit excuses will be over and you fuckwads can go back to your Q tard conspiracies where you belong. 

Got to agree with zeek on that 1. Trump did not serve in the military. I don't see what gives him the right to criticize captured soldiers. Captured American soldiers.

9/5/20 1:09 PM
7/22/15
Matrix -
Unkind Zuffa -

Your mom

Biden! Biden! Biden! 

Will teach you how to tie your shoes. 

9/5/20 1:47 PM
7/15/11
Unkind Zuffa -
Matrix -
Unkind Zuffa -

Your mom

Biden! Biden! Biden! 

Will teach you how to tie your shoes. 

You fruit loops will never learn. We’ll see how you’re feeling come November.

9/5/20 2:05 PM
1/1/01
Zeekman -

If you parrot a lie long enough, a larger # of people will believe it?  

9/5/20 2:11 PM
11/27/02
Love that Trump clip talking shit back to McCain. I remember when that one happened. It was definitely going to take Trump out and stop his momentum. He finally had gone too far. The media didn't have a clue then, and even less of one now.

McCain sucked.
9/5/20 2:56 PM
4/27/14

President Trump’s approval rating has inched back to its pre-coronavirus high, an indication that he has recovered from a summer of polling woe as the 2020 presidential campaign kicks into high gear.

Friday’s Rasmussen Reports approval rating for Trump was 52%. Some 48% disapprove.

The last time it was that high was in late February, about a month before the virus shutdowns hit.

Rasmussen also said that an equal 42% “strongly approve” and “strongly disapprove” of the job Trump is doing.

In past reelections, both Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush had a less than 51% approval on the day they won.

9/5/20 2:57 PM
4/27/14

Biden's Army:

9/5/20 3:53 PM
4/27/14

More on why the betting line is important:

CNN’s Chris Cillizza Must Be Reading RedState — He Went Looking for Explanation Why Betting Markets Favor Trump Re-Election

9/5/20 3:55 PM
4/27/14

New Biden ad on Trump and social security got 4 Pinocchios....from the Washington Post!

Trump gets mentioned in this ad three times. But there is no such Trump plan.

The president gave the Democrats an opening with a series of confusing remarks after he signed an executive order that would suspend the payment of payroll taxes until the end of the year…

The ad cites “Trump’s plan.” But the actuary’s letter says it is referring only to a hypothetical plan sketched out by Democrats.

The ad asserts that if “Trump gets his way,” benefits will run out. But actually the letter says if transfers are made from general funds, no benefits would run out. That, at least at the moment, is what Trump says he would do.

That adds up to Four Pinocchios. (If Trump yet again opens the door to permanent elimination of the payroll tax, we will revisit this fact check.)

9/5/20 4:26 PM
8/16/12
supersonic - Love that Trump clip talking shit back to McCain. I remember when that one happened. It was definitely going to take Trump out and stop his momentum. He finally had gone too far. The media didn't have a clue then, and even less of one now.

McCain sucked.

So do you agree with Trump that McCain is a loser?

Do you only like people who don’t get captured?

Mind you, McCain was shot down, ejected and parachuted down with broken bones. Captured and severely tortured.

He could have taken the easy path based on his dad but decided to be in the shit. I may not have agree with McCain on certain issues but to disparage his service is what a piece of shit does. 

Edited: 9/5/20 4:30 PM
8/16/12
The Stewed Owl -

Biden's Army:

You can’t be this fucking stupid, right?

Sorry, dumb question to ask, as clearly you are.

9/5/20 4:29 PM
8/16/12

Stewed Owls army... see how easy it is to be a complete fucking moron?
9/5/20 4:33 PM
1/25/04

Why doesn't Biden tell his supporters to stop calling for the death of America?