OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

9/6/20 10:27 AM
4/27/14

Hunter Biden spent several thousand dollars at a Manhattan strip club during a pair of visits — including one that sent a staffer scrambling to buy a sex toy so strippers could use it on him, sources told The Post on Wednesday.

Biden — who’s been dogged by a series of strip-club allegations uncovered by The Post this week — was accompanied by a woman both times he went to Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club NYC in Hell’s Kitchen about a year ago, the sources said.

On each occasion, he and his companion holed up in a private room, where they ordered bottles of pricey booze and were joined by several strippers, sources said.

During one particularly wild night, workers suspected Biden — son of former Vice President Joe Biden, the frontrunner in the Democratic primary race to challenge President Donald Trump — was high, and he was warned that drugs weren’t allowed on the premises, sources said.

That same night, a worker had to be sent out to purchase a dildo so the gals could use it on Hunter, sources said.

It’s unclear if the club didn’t have a similar device on hand or if he insisted on a brand-new one fresh out of the package.

Despite the lurid allegations, Hunter was described as an almost-ideal customer.

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/27/strippers-used-sex-toy-on-hunter-biden-at-nycs-hustler-club-sources/

9/6/20 10:40 AM
4/27/14

9/6/20 10:51 AM
6/13/09
The Stewed Owl -

Hunter Biden spent several thousand dollars at a Manhattan strip club during a pair of visits — including one that sent a staffer scrambling to buy a sex toy so strippers could use it on him, sources told The Post on Wednesday.

Biden — who’s been dogged by a series of strip-club allegations uncovered by The Post this week — was accompanied by a woman both times he went to Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club NYC in Hell’s Kitchen about a year ago, the sources said.

On each occasion, he and his companion holed up in a private room, where they ordered bottles of pricey booze and were joined by several strippers, sources said.

During one particularly wild night, workers suspected Biden — son of former Vice President Joe Biden, the frontrunner in the Democratic primary race to challenge President Donald Trump — was high, and he was warned that drugs weren’t allowed on the premises, sources said.

That same night, a worker had to be sent out to purchase a dildo so the gals could use it on Hunter, sources said.

It’s unclear if the club didn’t have a similar device on hand or if he insisted on a brand-new one fresh out of the package.

Despite the lurid allegations, Hunter was described as an almost-ideal customer.

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/27/strippers-used-sex-toy-on-hunter-biden-at-nycs-hustler-club-sources/

Hunter sure is a winner, isn't he. I love it when ol Joe tears up when talking about wonderful sons.

I know he lost one. And I'm sorry about that. I've lost immediate family members too. It's not easy, but ol Joe is milking it.

Hunter is an example of a son who was raised by a father without any real principles imo.

9/6/20 11:09 AM
1/25/04

REVEALED: Kamala Harris’s Husband’s Firm Reps Chinese Communist Party-Owned Corporates, Employs Ex-CCP Officials

REVEALED: Kamala Harris’s Husband’s Firm Reps Chinese Communist Party-Owned Corporates, Employs Ex-CCP Officials

9/6/20 1:31 PM
1/1/01

The Trump disgracing Vets story has some pretty damn big wings.

9/6/20 1:37 PM
4/27/14

9/6/20 1:39 PM
8/7/12
Road Warrior Fin -

Compared to what?

9/6/20 3:40 PM
1/1/01
blood fist -

Like father like son

9/6/20 3:48 PM
8/16/12

9/6/20 3:56 PM
6/13/09
baj54 -
Road Warrior Fin -

Compared to what?

I was never sure about trump's strategy of enraging the press. But I guess you can't question where the big guy is at at the moment.

9/6/20 3:58 PM
6/13/09
uniquetechnique -
blood fist -

Like father like son

Just some plastic surgery and hair plug treatments away

Edited: 9/6/20 4:12 PM
6/13/09

Sorry about the grammar. I'm using voice recognition.Aren't there some drugs that will kind of fucked up your teeth like hunters are?

He needs some big fake White teeth like dear old dad has.

9/6/20 6:54 PM
7/15/11

Seems like Joe Hiden wants Covid to linger on..

9/6/20 7:27 PM
7/15/11

Edited: 9/6/20 7:40 PM
1/25/07

This thread is the perfect example of American culture right now.

It's devolving into shouting memes at each other

Edited: 9/6/20 7:45 PM
8/16/12

I didn't realize it was hunter Biden running for President, my mistake. It's pretty easy to do this... nothing like killing a big cat for sport. What Alphas they are!

9/6/20 7:47 PM
5/23/07

damn Zeek, you're getting wrecked. hope you're ok dude

9/6/20 7:47 PM
7/15/11
Zeekman -

I didn't realize it was hunter Biden running for President, my mistake. It's pretty easy to do this... nothing like killing a big cat for sport. What Alphas they are!

Carole Baskin is triggered fellas!

9/6/20 7:54 PM
8/16/12

Glad to see Trump Jr. following in his dads fraudulent footsteps. He encourage his dads supporters to give money to this fake ass go fund me. What a stand up guy. Daddy must be proud!

see how easy this is? The sons aren’t even worth my time as Trump is too easy to pick apart.

The fact you have to focus on hunter Biden just shows how shitty Trumps chances are. “Damn we got nothing on Joe so let’s go after his son” lol sad

9/6/20 7:55 PM
8/16/12
Matrix -
Zeekman -

Carole Baskin is triggered fellas!

Hilarious! Carole baskin! Because you know, the tiger show?! GENIUS comedy.

Meanwhile; real hunters think you are a piece of shit to think this is cool. 

Keep trolling tho:)

9/6/20 7:56 PM
7/15/11

Quid Pro Joe and his crackhead son are too easy lmao. Too bad the republicans won’t have the chance to impeach him! :(( poor Geeky

Edited: 9/6/20 7:57 PM
1/25/04
Zeekman - 

Glad to see Trump Jr. following in his dads fraudulent footsteps. He encourage his dads supporters to give money to this fake ass go fund me. What a stand up guy. Daddy must be proud!

see how easy this is? The sons aren’t even worth my time as Trump is too easy to pick apart.

The fact you have to focus on hunter Biden just shows how shitty Trumps chances are. “Damn we got nothing on Joe so let’s go after his son” lol sad

Don Jr. didn't think anyone would steal funds. The wall still got built from those donations. You are disingenuous

9/6/20 8:00 PM
7/15/11
Jack Carter -
Zeekman - 

Don Jr. didn't think anyone would steal funds. The wall still got built from those donations. You are disingenuous

Dude he’s not disingenuous. Don’t give him that much credit. He’s just a fucking idiot. 

9/6/20 8:02 PM
8/16/12

9/6/20 8:06 PM
8/16/12

glad to see that Trumptards are embracing bin ladens blood line. Obama ordered the killing of bin laden and Trumptards hate it so much, they want to embrace his family now.