OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

9/6/20 8:06 PM
10/8/08
i bet money joe hiden fucked his sons. why else would hunter marry his bros widow
9/6/20 8:09 PM
8/16/12

bwahahaha even Kim is like "why the fuck is he saluting our communist general?!"
9/6/20 8:11 PM
8/16/12

9/6/20 8:12 PM
8/16/12

9/6/20 8:15 PM
8/16/12

9/6/20 8:20 PM
8/16/12

9/6/20 8:59 PM
8/7/12
Zeekman -

If Trump wins will you go away from this forum 4-eva? 

9/6/20 9:00 PM
4/27/14
Zeekman - 
Matrix -
Zeekman -

I didn't realize it was hunter Biden running for President, my mistake. It's pretty easy to do this... nothing like killing a big cat for sport. What Alphas they are!

Carole Baskin is triggered fellas!

Hilarious! Carole baskin! Because you know, the tiger show?! GENIUS comedy.

Meanwhile; real hunters think you are a piece of shit to think this is cool. 

Keep trolling tho:)

I think you don't know dick about hunting.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2012/04/09/tmz-is-wrong-about-donald-trump-jr-and-safari-hunting/#6648fc5aeffb

9/6/20 9:37 PM
8/16/12

9/6/20 11:01 PM
6/13/09
Zeekman - 

I didn't realize it was hunter Biden running for President, my mistake. It's pretty easy to do this... nothing like killing a big cat for sport. What Alphas they are!

I'm with you there Zeek. I'm not in favor of killing beautiful animals.

9/6/20 11:05 PM
6/13/09
Zeekman - 

But this photo...? Is there a point here?

Yes, he held the unelected office of VP and washed Obama's balls for him.

I don't see how that's good. His smile is off too. It looks forced.

I honestly don't trust him or respect him. And I never have.

9/6/20 11:21 PM
7/31/09

9/6/20 11:22 PM
7/31/09

9/7/20 1:47 AM
11/20/13
blood fist -
Zeekman - 

"unelected office of VP"

What is that? You can't be talking about his position as vice president, as they are elected officers. So, what are you talking about?

9/7/20 10:31 AM
7/15/11

9/7/20 11:09 AM
4/27/14

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s lead over President Trump in Texas has evaporated, according to a new survey, leaving the race a toss-up in the state just two months before the election. 

Trump is now leading Biden among likely voters, 48 to 46 percent, according to the poll from The Dallas Morning News and the University of Texas at Tyler

Biden had been leading Trump among likely Texas voters by 5 points in early July in a similar poll.

9/7/20 11:14 AM
1/1/01
Matrix - 

thanks it made my day

9/7/20 11:17 AM
6/13/09
ksacs revenge - 
blood fist -
Zeekman - 

"unelected office of VP"

What is that? You can't be talking about his position as vice president, as they are elected officers. So, what are you talking about?

Hmmmm. I'm not sure where you are going with that Ksac. AFAIK, the VP is usually chosen by the presidential candidate or by that party's National Committee. So how is that an elected office?

This has to be a trick question. Go ahead. Spring it on me.

My point was that Biden didn't do shit, other than act like a super tough guy and gargle Obama's testicles. Now he's trying to use whatever political vapors he can still get from trying to associate with him.

What am I missing?

Edited: 9/7/20 12:22 PM
11/23/02

Zeekman on election night...

9/7/20 1:01 PM
6/13/09
blood fist -
ksacs revenge - 
blood fist -
Zeekman - 

"unelected office of VP"

Hmmmm. I'm not sure where you are going with that Ksac. AFAIK, the VP is usually chosen by the presidential candidate or by that party's National Committee. So how is that an elected office?

This has to be a trick question. Go ahead. Spring it on me.

My point was that Biden didn't do shit, other than act like a super tough guy and gargle Obama's testicles. Now he's trying to use whatever political vapors he can still get from trying to associate with him.

What am I missing?

Perhaps you mean that he is elected along with the presidential candidate. I suppose that is true. But people focus almost all of their attention on the presidential candidate.

Edited: 9/7/20 2:16 PM
1/1/01

Rasmussen report +8 for WI in Biden's favor? damnnnnnnn

At this point, consider this one safely blue.

9/7/20 3:12 PM
8/16/12

9/7/20 3:24 PM
1/1/01
Road Warrior Fin - 

Rasmussen report +8 for WI in Biden's favor? damnnnnnnn

At this point, consider this one safely blue.

How is this possible with the protests. Guess the liberals corrupted Rasmussen, it's all fake, it's all rigged......email servers, bengazi, uranium, Hunter Biden did it ahhhhhh

Edited: 9/7/20 3:55 PM
6/13/09

Has the greatest democracy in the history of the human race really devolved into what we are today? Political partisanship to the max,. lying on all sides. A rogue and heavily biased press. Some folks are not even sure about a peaceful transfer of power after the election ffs.

Or is this a nothingburger in the overall scheme of things?

btw, it's a hypothetical question. I think we are going to be fine for at least for 20 yrs or more.

9/7/20 4:27 PM
1/1/01
blood fist - 

Has the greatest democracy in the history of the human race really devolved into what we are today? Political partisanship to the max,. lying on all sides. A rogue and heavily biased press. Some folks are not even sure about a peaceful transfer of power after the election ffs.

Or is this a nothingburger in the overall scheme of things?

btw, it's a hypothetical question. I think we are going to be fine for at least for 20 yrs or more.

Well it's not exactly to the max if you want to take historical perspective.(see civil war, 1960 race relations, women's suffrage, Vietnam war ect ect). As for the press at some point fox, CNN, msnbc became opinion shows not news. This is not because of a rogue press it comes from advertising sales. When the "news" becomes a for profit business the job is to sell ads, make money for shareholders. As for the peaceful transfer of power that's a Trump issue and what happens when someone with his ego is elected. It was his comments that lead to the debate if I am correct. All he needs to do to end this is say if i am voted out then so be it just like all the others have. So ya in the grand scheme of things it's nothing. Each generation has there this is the end moment. Hiding under desk from nuclear attack, civil war, civil rights, Vietnam ripping the usa apart, great depression, presidents have been shot and assassinated as you can see there is and always will be something and in the end history says it will be fine........till it won't:)