OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

9/7/20 5:21 PM
10/21/09

9/7/20 6:39 PM
8/16/12

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-evangelicals-condescending-remarks-michael-cohen-2020-9

The Washington Post, which obtained a copy of the book before its release, reported one passage in which Cohen details what he says happened after Trump met with prominent evangelical leaders at Trump Tower in 2016 before winning the presidency.

After the meeting was over, Cohen says, Trump said: "Can you believe that bulls---? Can you believe people believe that bulls---?"

"The cosmic joke was that Trump convinced a vast swathe of working- white folks in the Midwest that he cared about their well-being," Cohen added, according to The Post. "The truth was that he couldn't care less."

9/7/20 6:41 PM
8/16/12

9/7/20 6:45 PM
8/16/12
OblongBox -

What a douche for practicing social distancing. He actually believes in science?! 

Bro, you just keep owning the libs! 

9/7/20 6:48 PM
2/25/09

9/7/20 8:36 PM
3/18/02

lol so true ^ 

weekend at hidens

9/7/20 8:46 PM
1/25/04
Zeekman - 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-evangelicals-condescending-remarks-michael-cohen-2020-9

The Washington Post, which obtained a copy of the book before its release, reported one passage in which Cohen details what he says happened after Trump met with prominent evangelical leaders at Trump Tower in 2016 before winning the presidency.

After the meeting was over, Cohen says, Trump said: "Can you believe that bulls---? Can you believe people believe that bulls---?"

"The cosmic joke was that Trump convinced a vast swathe of working- white folks in the Midwest that he cared about their well-being," Cohen added, according to The Post. "The truth was that he couldn't care less."

In Cohen we now trust? LOL

9/7/20 8:49 PM
11/20/13
Jack Carter -
Zeekman - 

You trust Trump. You have no room to talk.

9/7/20 8:51 PM
1/25/04
ksacs revenge - 
Jack Carter -
Zeekman - 

So you guys are admitting you trust him now! Something he's saying to make a profit! Amazing.

9/7/20 8:57 PM
11/20/13
Jack Carter -
ksacs revenge - 
Jack Carter -
Zeekman - 

So you guys are admitting you trust him now! Something he's saying to make a profit! Amazing.

What? You must be retarded. I didn't even imply that I trust Cohen. You're just defelcting from your own shortcomings.

9/7/20 9:04 PM
6/13/09
Josh - 
blood fist - 

Has the greatest democracy in the history of the human race really devolved into what we are today? Political partisanship to the max,. lying on all sides. A rogue and heavily biased press. Some folks are not even sure about a peaceful transfer of power after the election ffs.

Or is this a nothingburger in the overall scheme of things?

btw, it's a hypothetical question. I think we are going to be fine for at least for 20 yrs or more.

Well it's not exactly to the max if you want to take historical perspective.(see civil war, 1960 race relations, women's suffrage, Vietnam war ect ect). As for the press at some point fox, CNN, msnbc became opinion shows not news. This is not because of a rogue press it comes from advertising sales. When the "news" becomes a for profit business the job is to sell ads, make money for shareholders. As for the peaceful transfer of power that's a Trump issue and what happens when someone with his ego is elected. It was his comments that lead to the debate if I am correct. All he needs to do to end this is say if i am voted out then so be it just like all the others have. So ya in the grand scheme of things it's nothing. Each generation has there this is the end moment. Hiding under desk from nuclear attack, civil war, civil rights, Vietnam ripping the usa apart, great depression, presidents have been shot and assassinated as you can see there is and always will be something and in the end history says it will be fine........till it won't:)

News outlets that don't report the real news for whatever reason are 'rogue news' or 'opinion news' imo Josh. Whether it's due to political butthurtedness or seeking financial gain, the press is no longer serving its intended purpose.

Yeah, Trump has made tons of mistakes as a rookie POTUS. He has also tried to do some goos things. But the dems have conducted themselves like spoiled children for 3.5 yrs.

It is hard to compare this time in history to others. Some were worse. But there are some unsettling things going on NOW too.

I think it will blow over...but not completely. I think society has been changed forever by current events and will keep changing at an ever-increasing speed due to the advancement of technology.

The only question is: where are we headed? In the direction of civility and respect for each other..or every man for himself survivalism?

Hmm?

9/7/20 9:47 PM
4/27/14

So, do the American workers whose livelihoods depend on petroleum industry jobs trust Harris/Biden when they say they've changed their minds, or do they worry that after they've got the votes they needed, Harris & Biden will again bend a knee to their base and ban fracking?

9/7/20 9:55 PM
1/25/04
The Stewed Owl - 

So, do the American workers whose livelihoods depend on petroleum industry jobs trust Harris/Biden when they say they've changed their minds, or do they worry that after they've got the votes they needed, Harris & Biden will again bend a knee to their base and ban fracking?

-The left

9/7/20 10:50 PM
4/27/14

In 57 days, ask yourself: do I really want the country run by the same party that runs NYC, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland & Chicago?

Edited: 9/7/20 11:03 PM
11/20/13
blood fist -
ksacs revenge - 
blood fist -
Zeekman - 

But this photo...? Is there a point here?

Yes, he held the unelected office of VP and washed Obama's balls for him.

I don't see how that's good. His smile is off too. It looks forced.

I honestly don't trust him or respect him. And I never have.

"unelected office of VP"

What is that? You can't be talking about his position as vice president, as they are elected officers. So, what are you talking about?

Hmmmm. I'm not sure where you are going with that Ksac. AFAIK, the VP is usually chosen by the presidential candidate or by that party's National Committee. So how is that an elected office?

This has to be a trick question. Go ahead. Spring it on me.

My point was that Biden didn't do shit, other than act like a super tough guy and gargle Obama's testicles. Now he's trying to use whatever political vapors he can still get from trying to associate with him.

What am I missing?

Well, I mean they get elected by the Electoral College; same as the president. Unless you're saying the office of the president is also an unelected office, there seems to be a discontinuity.

9/7/20 11:20 PM
8/16/12

Biden in his basement apparently... where he doesn’t take questions, right? Lol he fucking scorched trump and you QTard idiots

23:30 is gold

9/8/20 12:10 AM
8/16/12

9/8/20 12:42 AM
4/27/14

If he needs a teleprompter this badly, it doesn't bode well for Biden in the debates.

The labored, heavy breathing in recent appearances seems to be something new.

9/8/20 12:53 AM
4/27/14

Something's seriously wrong with Joe. 

9/8/20 1:01 AM
4/27/14

A lot of these embarassing Biden videos are popping up as outtakes that an astute campaign manager should be clamping down on. The fact that they're getting released tells me either Trump is running a  hell of am oppo research team...or someone on Biden's team wants him out of the picture. Cui bono?

Edited: 9/8/20 2:12 AM
6/13/09
ksacs revenge -
blood fist -
ksacs revenge - 
blood fist -
Zeekman - 

But this photo...? Is there a point here?

Yes, he held the unelected office of VP and washed Obama's balls for him.

I don't see how that's good. His smile is off too. It looks forced.

I honestly don't trust him or respect him. And I never have.

"unelected office of VP"

What is that? You can't be talking about his position as vice president, as they are elected officers. So, what are you talking about?

Hmmmm. I'm not sure where you are going with that Ksac. AFAIK, the VP is usually chosen by the presidential candidate or by that party's National Committee. So how is that an elected office?

This has to be a trick question. Go ahead. Spring it on me.

My point was that Biden didn't do shit, other than act like a super tough guy and gargle Obama's testicles. Now he's trying to use whatever political vapors he can still get from trying to associate with him.

What am I missing?

Well, I mean they get elected by the Electoral College; same as the president. Unless you're saying the office of the president is also an unelected office, there seems to be a discontinuity.

they get elected along with the president, that's true. But I would not use your words and say that they are the same as the president for two reasons. Number one no one really gives a shit about the VP positions. And number two the VP is selected by the president, so in that sense it is not An elected office.

But that is really just splitting hairs. Or maybe I should say planting hair plugs. At this point.

I've got plenty of serious problems with Trump, but I could never vote for Biden. It would be like voting for Hillary. I simply could never do it.

9/8/20 12:18 PM
7/15/11

They won’t even let her speak! Lmfao at this clown show.

9/8/20 12:21 PM
1/25/04
Zeekman -

1 second later this girls head was crushed

Nobody protecting those girls. 

Edited: 9/8/20 12:56 PM
1/25/04

9/8/20 1:21 PM
1/25/04

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article245495835.html?__twitter_impression=true

Biden is struggling to win Miami Latinos, new poll finds. Will it cost him Florida?

Four years after getting trounced in Miami-Dade County by Hillary Clinton, President Donald Trump has increased his odds of victory in his must-win home state on Nov. 3 by improving his standing in Florida’s most populous county, according to a poll by Bendixen & Amandi International and the Miami Herald.

The poll of 500 likely Miami-Dade voters, released Tuesday, found Trump far behind Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden 38% to 55% in Miami-Dade, where Democrats typically need to run up the score in order to compete in statewide races.

That 17-point deficit is well outside the poll’s 4.4 percentage point margin of error. But Trump doesn’t need to win Miami-Dade. He just needs to do better in the Democratic-leaning county to offset possible losses in other parts of Florida.

In 2016, he lost Miami-Dade to Hillary Clinton by 30 points — about 290,000 votes — but won the state by 1.2% of the total vote.

“If you’re the Biden campaign, looking at these numbers, I think there’s reason for pause,” said Fernand Amandi, the Miami-based pollster and Democratic strategist behind the poll. “If Biden under-performs in what should be one of his strongest counties — and is certainly the largest county for Democratic votes in the state of Florida — it might imperil his chances of winning Florida unless there is a massive white voter exodus from Trump in other parts of the state.”