OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

9/9/20 3:28 PM
11/15/04
Jack Carter - 

LOL. Nobody cares about Joe Biden's "rally". All he did was plagiarize Trump's 2016 campaign. How pathetic.

Even democrats know he's full of shit

Does it even matter? Trumps has no clear path to victory and Biden is building a larger and larger lead because Trump can't get out of his own way. Mike Pence would have given us a better chance to overcome Trumps nightmare presidency.

The ship is sinking and we should all have jumped by now but some of us still want to go down with Captain Shithead. I don't get it.
9/9/20 4:04 PM
7/15/11
JoMi -
Jack Carter - 

LOL. Nobody cares about Joe Biden's "rally". All he did was plagiarize Trump's 2016 campaign. How pathetic.

Does it even matter? Trumps has no clear path to victory and Biden is building a larger and larger lead because Trump can't get out of his own way. Mike Pence would have given us a better chance to overcome Trumps nightmare presidency.

The ship is sinking and we should all have jumped by now but some of us still want to go down with Captain Shithead. I don't get it.

You’ll “get it” in November. It’ll be painfully obvious.

9/9/20 4:05 PM
1/9/02

Trump winning a landlside would be similar to what happened in the UK with Boris's election too.

Brexit foreshadowed Trump's election. will that do the same?

9/9/20 4:05 PM
7/15/11
MrSmokalotapotamus -

Hahahaha 

9/9/20 4:54 PM
3/23/06

HIDIN’ BIDEN !

9/9/20 5:02 PM
8/16/12

9/9/20 5:46 PM
8/16/12

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/09/trump-admits-downplaying-coronavirus-dangers-new-bob-woodward-book-says.html

• “I wanted to always play it down,” Trump told Woodward in mid-March, CNN reported. “I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.” 

So he was lying through his teeth the whole time and Trumptards will still follow him blindly into the abyss.

BUT BIDEN!!!!!!!! 

You all got fucking played like a fiddle. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

9/9/20 5:59 PM
1/25/07
gregbrady -

Trump winning a landlside would be similar to what happened in the UK with Boris's election too.

Brexit foreshadowed Trump's election. will that do the same?

2016 was maybe similiar, in that there was a huge group of undecided voters up for grabs right before the vote. 

2020 has been the most consistent election of probably all of our lifetimes so far. It's pretty unusual for things to stay static over so many months. There is really no chance Trump wins by a landslide, but he still has a chance to win the electoral. 

Florida is trending Trump and that makes things much closer.

The thing that I don't think polls account for is alternate reality. Trump gained a few points in a couple of polls and the larger narrative is that he's trending up. This is not true at all, but the fact that so many people believe it is signifigant. 

9/9/20 7:24 PM
7/15/11
Zeekman -

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/09/trump-admits-downplaying-coronavirus-dangers-new-bob-woodward-book-says.html

• “I wanted to always play it down,” Trump told Woodward in mid-March, CNN reported. “I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.” 

So he was lying through his teeth the whole time and Trumptards will still follow him blindly into the abyss.

BUT BIDEN!!!!!!!! 

This is fake news but how many people were supposed to die from the initial assessments? You clowns always seem to forget this when analyzing (that’s extremely hard for your pea brain so I empathize) what all has transpired. Remember Nancy “Blowout” Pelosi wanting people to meet her in Chinatown to dance in the streets in defiance of Trump? Yeah you and Nancy two peas in a pod.

9/9/20 7:42 PM
8/20/03

MODS.

Please move this thread to the PoliticalGround.

Thank you.

9/9/20 7:45 PM
7/15/11
Captain Canuck -

MODS.

Thank you.

Shut your sailboating, Facebooking, goofy Canadian ass up. Good day sir!

9/9/20 7:56 PM
8/7/12
JoMi -
Jack Carter - 

What in the fook are you even talking about? Do you even believe the shit you just typed and then posted? What is this clear path to victory bullshit? Sure as hell hope your not believing the polls again? The more time biden spends outside his million dollar basement, the more people he helps make their mind up who to vote for. Unfortunately none of those people will be voting for biden. 

The only people who are calling Trump's presidency a nightmare are the same little pansy ass bitches who were balling their eyes out on election night in 2016. 

Not sure about you but for the vast majority of us, things were great. That was until china ashole unleashed a baby version of the black plague. I actually went to college and earned a degree in something other then basket weaving so guess what dickface? I've worked through this entire shutdown nonsense. Sorry your hours at Starbucks were cutback. Guess your not going to be able to afford those new pair of ball sack hugging skinny jeans you had your eyes on. Maybe ask your boyfriend for the money? 

I will give you one thing though. No matter who wins and loses on election night we are in for some very exciting and memorable live streaming moments of people absolutely losing their shit. 

9/9/20 8:01 PM
8/20/03
Matrix -
Captain Canuck -

MODS.

Thank you.

MODS,

Please move this poster to CryBabyGround.

Thank you.

9/9/20 8:08 PM
1/25/04
Zeekman - 

God bless you, Kyle!

9/9/20 8:26 PM
7/15/11
Captain Canuck -
Matrix -
Captain Canuck -

MODS.

Thank you.

MODS,

Thank you.

Chill Dougie CHILL

;D

9/9/20 8:29 PM
8/20/03
Matrix -
Captain Canuck -
Matrix -
Captain Canuck -

MODS.

Thank you.

MODS,

Thank you.

Chill Dougie CHILL

;D

MODS,

Please move myself to the ChillDogGround.

Thank you.

9/9/20 8:40 PM
11/27/02
The people behind the Lincold Project are a bunch of jack offs. They are beyond parody
9/9/20 8:41 PM
3/18/02
Zeekman - 

BUT BIDEN!!!!!!!! 

geez thats a lot of "HA's" was that really warranted?

at the end of the day youre defending a man who is in obvious clinical mental decline and everyone knows it so your opinion means less than nothing.  Sorry 

9/9/20 11:44 PM
1/25/04

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bidens-immigration-pick-causing-outrage-left

Biden's Immigration Pick Causing Outrage On The Left

Open-border advocates are furious over the addition of former Obama administration immigration expert Cecilia Muñoz to Joe Biden's transition team, according to The Hill.

Muñoz, formerly with the National Council of La Raza before joining the Obama administration, was harshly criticized by immigration advocates for not doing enough for immigrant rights during her time in the Obama White House - and instead, "too often defended policies that led to the deportation of more than 2 million people."

"Huge mistake. Huge. Huge mistake. Worst part? We have no other option. I guess we gotta pick our opponent. That’s what it has come down to," wrote immigration rights activist Erika Andiola, advocacy director for the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services.

9/10/20 12:27 AM
8/16/12
supersonic - The people behind the Lincold Project are a bunch of jack offs. They are beyond parody

Awww poor baby 

9/10/20 12:29 AM
8/16/12
BigEyedFish -
Zeekman - 

BUT BIDEN!!!!!!!! 

geez thats a lot of "HA's" was that really warranted?

at the end of the day youre defending a man who is in obvious clinical mental decline and everyone knows it so your opinion means less than nothing.  Sorry 

Glad you are clinging to that. Biden can at least walk. Trump falling over himself recently is pretty hilarious 

9/10/20 12:36 AM
4/27/14

9/10/20 12:39 AM
8/16/12
The Stewed Owl -

Lol! You mean the other day where he fielded questions without any prompter and crushed trump? LMFAO! I love how you gloss over that little fact.

Do you like to suck men’s cocks daily or just weekly?

9/10/20 12:40 AM
8/16/12

Edited: 9/10/20 12:43 AM
8/16/12

Here is how you know these retards are not telling the truth:

Remeber when Obama was a domestic terrorist who would turn everyone into an Islamic terrorist? That never happened. Remember Bill Ayers, Obama’s Indonesian Muslim teaching and reverend wright? LITERALLY NONE OF THAT TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE. None of it happened.

But now we are supposed to be believe Biden is a secret domestic terrorist lol?!

SUCK A FUCKING DICK