OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

9/11/20 12:53 PM
4/20/20
blood fist -
kevsh -

Trump just makes it so easy to use his own words against him:

Is that better than stealing someone else's words ..AKA plagiarism?

ol Joe has quite a history of that.

Good question. Let's ask Melania

9/11/20 1:04 PM
4/27/14

The single best moment of Obama’s presidency was the May 2011 raid into Pakistan that killed Osama bin Laden. It only happened because Obama ignored Joe Biden when he said, “Mr. President, my suggestion is, don’t go.” Biden is all too aware that he got the biggest decision of the Obama presidency wrong, which is why he changed his story years later to claim that he had actually supported the raid. That history is important to remember today, on the 19th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, as Biden seeks to become the next commander in chief.
9/11/20 1:18 PM
4/27/14
Zeekman - 

Here is how you know these retards are not telling the truth:

Remeber when Obama was a domestic terrorist who would turn everyone into an Islamic terrorist? That never happened. Remember Bill Ayers, Obama’s Indonesian Muslim teaching and reverend wright? LITERALLY NONE OF THAT TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE. None of it happened.

But now we are supposed to be believe Biden is a secret domestic terrorist lol?!

SUCK A FUCKING DICK

Funny you should mention that. Ex-Weather Underground Terrorist turned Obama Mentor Bill Ayers wrote this on his Facebok page and on his website (billayers.org) a couple of weeks ago:

Am I the only one, or…
Do you feel eerily that we’re living in Kansas, 1859, and that tensions are boiling over, but only years later will people say, “Yes, the Civil War began there and then?”

9/11/20 2:06 PM
3/23/07
The Stewed Owl -
Zeekman - 

Remeber when Obama was a domestic terrorist who would turn everyone into an Islamic terrorist? That never happened. Remember Bill Ayers, Obama’s Indonesian Muslim teaching and reverend wright? LITERALLY NONE OF THAT TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE. None of it happened.

But now we are supposed to be believe Biden is a secret domestic terrorist lol?!

SUCK A FUCKING DICK

Funny you should mention that. Ex-Weather Underground Terrorist turned Obama Mentor Bill Ayers wrote this on his Facebok page and on his website (billayers.org) a couple of weeks ago:

Am I the only one, or…
Do you feel eerily that we’re living in Kansas, 1859, and that tensions are boiling over, but only years later will people say, “Yes, the Civil War began there and then?”

He must read threads on the OG.

9/11/20 6:52 PM
6/13/09
madmartigan -
blood fist -
kevsh -

Melania is not running for  President asshole. That's a pathetic deflection from Biden's shameful history of plagiarism.

And you are a cowardly troll hiding behind an anonymous screen name. You've been caught lying twice already.

What makes you think you are worth my time pussy?

9/11/20 6:55 PM
8/16/12
blood fist -
madmartigan -
blood fist -
kevsh -

Melania is not running for  President asshole. That's a pathetic deflection from Biden's shameful history of plagiarism.

And you are a cowardly troll hiding behind an anonymous screen name. You've been caught lying twice already.

Someone got triggered 

9/11/20 6:56 PM
8/16/12

9/11/20 7:01 PM
11/21/05

I post on the off topic forum of a MMA forum about politics where everyone hates me - even most of the liberals.  I love it!  I'm helping Trump win and pushing away democrats because I am stupid! 

- I AM YAY ZEEPMAM

9/11/20 7:09 PM
6/13/09
Zeekman -
blood fist -
madmartigan -
blood fist -
kevsh -

Someone got triggered 

His blood is gonna be all over your thread Zeek.

He pussied out of a fight with me before...now he can't help but try and troll me so he can remain relevant.

9/11/20 7:28 PM
8/16/12

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-911-fund-treasury-department-world-trade-center-anniversary-b421982.html

A firefighter breaks down after the World Trade Centre buildings collapsed on September 11, 2001

Trump administration accused of siphoning money away from 9/11 fund

”The Trump administration has been accused of siphoning almost $4m from a program that treats New York firefighters and medics suffering from 9/11 related illnesses.”

Gee, what a swell guy.

9/11/20 7:42 PM
3/23/07
blood fist -
Zeekman -
blood fist -
madmartigan -
blood fist -
kevsh -

Someone got triggered 

He pussied out of a fight with me before...now he can't help but try and troll me so he can remain relevant.

Jesus Christ. This place is overflowing with radicalized right wing psychopaths theatening violence against people with different opinions.

And yet the biggest concern lately has been boogeyman "dormant" accounts ran by "the mods" spreading "communism" or whatever. I mean... what the fuck?

9/11/20 7:47 PM
6/13/09
madmartigan -
blood fist -
kevsh -

Hey fartagain, do you remember what I told you a few days ago?:

here, it's from this thread:https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Why-does-the-left-attract-societys-worst:2843191?pc=99

blood fist

blood fist: "And MM Are you going to keep running?

Quit fucking with people for no good reason.

Alt. acct 20er coward. And that's not going ad hominem.

That's the truth."

madmartigan : "Remember when I said you'd be stalking me? Yea. I was right.  You're lonely Ray Carlton/Flying Hawaiian, and I'm not going to keep you company. "

blood fist:  That's all I needed to hear.

You saying you "are not going to keep me company" says it all.

May I translate that for you? It means "I'm afraid to engage with you blood fist".

I understand that.

I'm willing to give you every single advantage if you want. My life is an open book on here. Even a dipshit like you should be able to come up with something.

You have chosen to reveal nothing except the fact you are a troll and an asshole.

You want to pussy out? Fine.

Quit fucking with my friends. Try fucking with me instead..

I'm available for discussion any time."

So you pussied out there martigan ^.

I haven't followed you one bit, I haven't responded to your posts.  I haven't sought trouble since you uttered the above statement making it clear you didn't want any.

What happened? Change your mind?  Desperate for attention to stay relevant so you wanna try and mix it up with ol' bf.

Just say the word. 

Like I said "available for discussion any time". lol.

9/11/20 7:48 PM
6/13/09
mdmrules -
blood fist -
Zeekman -
blood fist -
madmartigan -
blood fist -
kevsh -

Someone got triggered 

Jesus Christ. This place is overflowing with radicalized right wing psychopaths theatening violence against people with different opinions.

And yet the biggest concern lately has been boogeyman "dormant" accounts ran by "the mods" spreading "communism" or whatever. I mean... what the fuck?

He'll suffer no physical violence.. I promise.

Don't wet your pants.

9/11/20 7:49 PM
1/25/04
mdmrules - 
blood fist -
Zeekman -
blood fist -
madmartigan -
blood fist -
kevsh -

Someone got triggered 

When did he threaten violence against you?

9/11/20 9:42 PM
1/14/07

There has been a tradition where political ads are pulled down on 9/11.

But never before have we had a president who attacked the men and women who rose to defend our country, calling them suckers and losers.

This ad is necessary to remind Americans of the character of Trump. pic.twitter.com/96bONFPBQc

— The Lincoln Project (@ProjectLincoln) September 11, 2020
9/11/20 9:53 PM
7/15/11
RdotC -

There has been a tradition where political ads are pulled down on 9/11.

But never before have we had a president who attacked the men and women who rose to defend our country, calling them suckers and losers.

This ad is necessary to remind Americans of the character of Trump. pic.twitter.com/96bONFPBQc

— The Lincoln Project (@ProjectLincoln) September 11, 2020

Never before has a side chosen to act as brazenly as the left this term. Fucking spoiled ass children. Time to put a foot down and say STERNLY, “NO!”

9/11/20 10:16 PM
8/16/12
mdmrules -
blood fist -
Zeekman -
blood fist -
madmartigan -
blood fist -
kevsh -

Someone got triggered 

I know right? These paranoid weirdos are always accusing people with Opposing views as having multiple accounts.

It’s weird because no one accuses them of the same thing. It’s just paranoid delusions to compensate for them being wrong on almost every issue. It’s a mental defense mechanism to protect themselves from reality.

9/11/20 10:20 PM
8/16/12
blood fist -
madmartigan -
blood fist -
kevsh -

Hey fartagain, do you remember what I told you a few days ago?:

here, it's from this thread:https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Why-does-the-left-attract-societys-worst:2843191?pc=99

blood fist

blood fist: "And MM Are you going to keep running?

Quit fucking with people for no good reason.

Alt. acct 20er coward. And that's not going ad hominem.

That's the truth."

madmartigan : "Remember when I said you'd be stalking me? Yea. I was right.  You're lonely Ray Carlton/Flying Hawaiian, and I'm not going to keep you company. "

blood fist:  That's all I needed to hear.

You saying you "are not going to keep me company" says it all.

May I translate that for you? It means "I'm afraid to engage with you blood fist".

I understand that.

I'm willing to give you every single advantage if you want. My life is an open book on here. Even a dipshit like you should be able to come up with something.

You have chosen to reveal nothing except the fact you are a troll and an asshole.

You want to pussy out? Fine.

Quit fucking with my friends. Try fucking with me instead..

I'm available for discussion any time."

So you pussied out there martigan ^.

I haven't followed you one bit, I haven't responded to your posts.  I haven't sought trouble since you uttered the above statement making it clear you didn't want any.

What happened? Change your mind?  Desperate for attention to stay relevant so you wanna try and mix it up with ol' bf.

Just say the word. 

Like I said "available for discussion any time". lol.

Lol at you thinking you are some sort of tough guy. You are some yahoo chat type nerd circa 2004 with the same weak ass early 2000s type playbook.  

call people elementary names....Fartigan? Challenge people to a fight, which you know would never happen. Are you 8 years old? Please keep up this comedy gold. 

9/11/20 10:21 PM
8/16/12

9/11/20 10:34 PM
4/27/14
mdmrules - 
The Stewed Owl -
Zeekman - 

SUCK A FUCKING DICK

Am I the only one, or…

He must read threads on the OG.

He posts under the screenname "Zeekman".

9/11/20 10:50 PM
4/27/14

9/11/20 10:51 PM
5/13/05
The Stewed Owl -

What do you think the chances are of war if Biden is elected? 

9/12/20 1:54 AM
8/16/12

9/12/20 2:21 AM
8/20/03

MODS,

Please mod this thread to the PoliticalGround.

Thank you.

9/12/20 10:01 AM
4/27/14
cyberc92 - 
The Stewed Owl -

What do you think the chances are of war if Biden is elected? 

Pretty fucking high. If Kamala doesn't take the nuclear football from him early on, we'll probably go to war with Monaco or Idaho or Lemuria.