Edited: 9/23/20 7:40 PM
8/16/12
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Zeekman - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Scotttbu - 
Zeekman -

Weird how facts don’t care about your feelings:

As of 2020, right-wing terrorism accounted for the majority of terrorist attacks and plots in the United States. 

As of September 2020, the New America Foundation placed the number killed in terrorist attacks in the United States since 9/11 as follows: 114 killed in far-right attacks, 107 killed in jihadist attacks, 12 killed in black separatist/nationalist/supremacist attacks, 9 killed in "ideological misogyny/incel" attacks; and 1 killed in a far-left attack.According to a 2017 Government Accountability Office report, 73% of violent extremist incidents that resulted in deaths since September 12, 2001 were caused by right-wing extremist groups.

A 2019 report found that 50 people in the United States were killed in murders by domestic extremists (including both ideologically and non-ideologically motivated homicides) during the previous year. Of these killings, 78% were perpetrated by white supremacists, 16% by anti-government extremists, 4% by "incel" extremists, and 2% by domestic Islamist extremists. Over the broader 2009 to 2018 time period, there were a total of 313 people in the United States killed by right-wing extremists (including both ideologically and non-ideologically motivated homicides), of which 76% were committed by white supremacists, 19% by anti-government extremists (including those affiliated with the militia, "sovereign citizen," tax protester, and "Patriot" movements), 3% by "incel" extremists, 1% by anti-abortion extremists, and 1% by other right-wing extremists.

New America's tally shows that 114 people have been killed in right-wing extremist attacks since the September 11 attacks

So we don’t count the 2 billion dollars worth of damage afita and blm riots did as left wing? 

it’s easy to hand pick stats that fit a narrative 

of course not....zeek can't see that stuff thru his orange man bad lenses.....IT'S. ALL.TRUMPS.FAULT.

Apparently holding a president accountable for his administration’s decisions = Orange man bad.

Jesus, get a grip.

Here is how I can prove you are a hypocrite. Trump tweets “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible”

So according to you, what Trump said is now incorrect? A leader shouldn’t take responsibility for what actions they take and what happens in our nation during a pandemic?

You won’t answer this directly. Instead, it will be mental gymnastics to try and make excuses. You look like a fool. The best part; you were conned by a grifter and fell for it bwahahhaah.

Sharp as a marble you are.

You know I'm Canadian right? The only grifter I've had to deal with is trudeau...I don't recall saying anything you've said there "according to me". post links please my friend. This is like the last time you tried this with my posting Fauci's video saying Trump did well with his response...you asked for a "trumpists" view of him handling things well, I obliged....you then dug yourself in a deeper hole with "mental gymnastics"...I've never said anything remotely close to what you're insinuating. Take some deep breaths bud. Despite you constantly looking like a moron, you'll be ok.

So you say I am touting orange man bad and when I show clear examples of why that’s bullshit, you dicktuck?

How about you back up what you say instead of bullshitting. 

Should Trump take responsibility for the actions his administration takes or not??SIMPLE QUESTION.

9/23/20 7:41 PM
12/29/09

pussy pussy pussy pussy

9/23/20 7:41 PM
5/23/07

You're having a breakdown Zeek.  This should help you:

9/23/20 7:47 PM
8/16/12
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

Lol! I figured you would tuck again. 

How does it feel to get fucking owned?

Keep posting whacky pics tho instead of answering the question.

pro tip: Next time you want to try and call out someone, make sure you can actually engage in a debate instead of getting your ass handed to you in one reply. 

9/24/20 12:29 AM
4/27/14
Zeekman - 

That's a photo of the DNC taking him to care facility, but he thinks he's going to the white house.

9/24/20 1:44 AM
2/20/09

I really like Zeekman.  No one can actually be this ridiculous.  He’s playing a character and doing it well.

Enjoy it why you can.  He’ll be gone after the election.

9/24/20 5:30 AM
1/1/01

https://bookies.com/news/swing-state-election-odds

Biden is improving in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Looking like Pennsylvania May be the key battleground state instead of Wisconsin. Trump won Pennsylvania by 44k votes in 2016. 

9/24/20 7:29 AM
1/2/15
SpunQ -
Zeekman -

This is how you know that shits fake, look outside. The real visual is the attendance numbers. TV can distort the perception and make something seem larger than it is, but I assure you Trump supporters are everywhere.

When he wins again, they will blow shit up.

This is how you know spunq is a kiddie scripter. 

If he had the knowledge most of you fucks around here thinks he does, he would be exposing all these troll accounts. 

But he's not because he doesn't know how 

9/24/20 10:10 AM
4/27/14
SpunQ - 
Zeekman -

This is how you know that shits fake, look outside. The real visual is the attendance numbers. TV can distort the perception and make something seem larger than it is, but I assure you Trump supporters are everywhere.

When he wins again, they will blow shit up.

Then let them come.

9/24/20 10:30 AM
6/13/09
Zeekman - 

You know he's got some diapers on now after what happened to Nadler.

9/24/20 3:08 PM
7/15/11

I’ll just leave this right here.

9/24/20 5:10 PM
12/9/16
Zeekman - 

I was just on that site; the only ones listed were as follows at this time (it constantly changes):

Yougov: Polled 42% Democrat and 29% Republican.

Rasmussen: Details are behind a pay wall, fuck that.

CNBC: Polled 38% Democrat and 30% Republican.

Quin: Couldn't find the details, not listed on the link I tried.

JTN: Linked to the same Rasmussen poll as the one above. Still behind a pay wall, fuck that.

IBD: Not listed, that I could find.

NBC: Polled 44% Democrat and 39% Republican.

USC: Not listed. Also, only from LA County which is hugely democrat.

Now, I'm not saying Trump wins or loses or Biden does great, but these polls are not trust worthy. I don't know how you poll 13% more of one party and have that party only winning by 7%. It's going to be interesting. I still think we are too far out to trust any polls. The last 10 days are the most telling; at least to me. I came really close to predicting the last election. Predicted Trump would win the popular vote and Hillary would win the Electoral College. Happened, just the other way around.
9/24/20 6:52 PM
3/23/07
Ho Jon - 
Zeekman - 

I was just on that site; the only ones listed were as follows at this time (it constantly changes):

JTN: Linked to the same Rasmussen poll as the one above. Still behind a pay wall, fuck that.

Now, I'm not saying Trump wins or loses or Biden does great, but these polls are not trust worthy. I don't know how you poll 13% more of one party and have that party only winning by 7%. It's going to be interesting. I still think we are too far out to trust any polls. The last 10 days are the most telling; at least to me. I came really close to predicting the last election. Predicted Trump would win the popular vote and Hillary would win the Electoral College. Happened, just the other way around.

There are more Democrats than Republicans. Period.

Splitting the number of people contacted evenly would wildly skew the numbers for Republican candidates.

But there are posted methods by each pollster to make adjustments if you are interested in exactly how each poll is completed.

Here is a link to current slices of the voter pie (independents outnumber Republicans now FYI)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/02/28/first-time-ever-there-are-fewer-registered-republicans-than-independents/
9/24/20 9:10 PM
12/9/16
mdmrules - 
Ho Jon - 
Zeekman - 

Splitting the number of people contacted evenly would wildly skew the numbers for Republican candidates.

But there are posted methods by each pollster to make adjustments if you are interested in exactly how each poll is completed.

Here is a link to current slices of the voter pie (independents outnumber Republicans now FYI)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/02/28/first-time-ever-there-are-fewer-registered-republicans-than-independents/

Not disputing that. My main point, obviously not made very well is if there is a 10 point difference in registered voters, that is what they should poll, but they don't. Some of these have a mix of likely voters with non-likely voters; why do that? If they are not likely to vote, why are they mixing them with people that will most certainly vote? People wonder why polls are so far off? Also, why don't they analyze why republicans are outpolled in one survey by 13% points and the democrat is only up 7%. In another one, republicans are outpolled by 5% points and the democrat is up 8%.

My main point was that none of these are very trustworthy right now. I do think it will tighten and these will be more consistent in the last 10 days.
9/24/20 10:07 PM
1/25/04

9/24/20 10:33 PM
1/9/02
mdmrules -
Ho Jon - 
Zeekman - 

do you really like Biden or do you just really hate Trump?

is so why do you hate Trump? Trump says a lot of stupid bullshit but actions are what counts. His actions have been great

9/24/20 11:35 PM
7/14/17
Matrix -

I’ll just leave this right here.

Good stuff 

9/24/20 11:44 PM
6/11/10
Zeekman -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

Lol! I figured you would tuck again. 

How does it feel to get fucking owned?

Keep posting whacky pics tho instead of answering the question.

pro tip: Next time you want to try and call out someone, make sure you can actually engage in a debate instead of getting your ass handed to you in one reply. 

He’s right though. You are breaking down like a highschool teenager on her 1st period. Go get a tampon for your bleeding ass.

9/24/20 11:56 PM
8/16/12

9/24/20 11:58 PM
1/9/02
Zeekman -

there goes the Aussie vote

9/25/20 12:00 AM
1/11/06

That Litchman guy predicts a Biden won and gems predicted the elections since the 80’s. Gawd I hope that dude is wrong.

9/25/20 6:22 AM
1/25/04

Sad

9/25/20 9:32 AM
7/15/11
emu67 -

That Litchman guy predicts a Biden won and gems predicted the elections since the 80’s. Gawd I hope that dude is wrong.

https://www.newsweek.com/professor-who-accurately-predicted-25-out-27-elections-predicts-trump-2020-win-1516609

I’ll go with this one.

9/25/20 9:38 AM
7/15/11
Zeekman -

It’s hilarious that you think that cunt actually had anything on Sanders. She reacted the same way you do on this thread lmao. Two cunt made for each other..

9/25/20 10:12 AM
5/13/02