OtherGround Forums Biden is going to win this fucking thing

10/1/20 8:03 PM
8/16/12

10/1/20 8:11 PM
6/20/14
Zeekman -

Zeekman 

So Explain why you want Biden to win?win

And not because you hate Trump tell me what Biden/Harris will do for us to make this world better? 

10/1/20 8:14 PM
1/25/07

Your money is pretty safe now Zeek.

I thought you were crazy thinking polls from 5 months ago would have any bearing on today but the polls have not moved at all. 

I was looking at the electoral college last night and it's getting really hard to formulate a Trump win. He will have to win one or two states he is over 6! points down in.

10/1/20 8:14 PM
1/25/04
TwoCheekSneak - 
Zeekman -

Zeekman 

So Explain why you want Biden to win?win

And not because you hate Trump tell me what Biden/Harris will do for us to make this world better? 

"They both put a lot of blacks in jail!" - Zeekman

10/1/20 8:17 PM
5/13/05
Thelonious -

I thought you were crazy thinking polls from 5 months ago would have any bearing on today but the polls have not moved at all. 

I was looking at the electoral college last night and it's getting really hard to formulate a Trump win. He will have to win one or two states he is over 6! points down in.

People aren't voting for Biden. They are voting against Trump. He is so polarizing that they would vote for bird shit over him even based on what they think of his personality instead of his policies.

10/1/20 8:26 PM
1/25/07
jcblass - Biden now tied in SOUTH CAROLINA...new poll. You all can say what you want about the polls, but Hillary was never leading in South Carolina..

That what made me look at the electoral college last night.

It's pretty surprising. Texas and Georgia are way too close as well. Trump voters need to start taking this more seriously.

At the first debate in 2016 Clinton was up nationally by less than 2 points and Trump was still ahead in some outlier polls. Biden has had a 6-10 point lead for half a year now.

When you look at battlegrounds its exactly the same. Not some, or a few, but all of them. Even states Trump carried. Florida is the only battleground where Trump has made up ground by spending the majority of his war chest to get within the margin or error.

10/1/20 8:36 PM
1/25/07
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

People aren't voting for Biden. They are voting against Trump. He is so polarizing that they would vote for bird shit over him even based on what they think of his personality instead of his policies.

I totally agree.

I think last election a lot of people on the fence about trump said fuck it lets give him a chance and see what happens.

Biden is a really shitty candidate. In the prime of his career he couldn't win. Trump is just losing really bad. 

10/1/20 8:41 PM
6/20/14
Thelonious -
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

I totally agree.

I think last election a lot of people on the fence about trump said fuck it lets give him a chance and see what happens.

Biden is a really shitty candidate. In the prime of his career he couldn't win. Trump is just losing really bad. 

Trump will win, but it'll be very close based on people voting for Biden just Because they hate Trump. 

10/1/20 8:44 PM
5/13/05
Thelonious -
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

I totally agree.

It is more Trump losing than Biden winning. My family are die hard Dems and they don't like Biden but they would vote for a dirty diaper over Trump. They ignore Biden's relationship with Robert Byrd while screaming that Trump is racist. We are living the the twilight world where people only call out the bullshit on the other side while doing the same exact shit on their side.

The way these hypocrites are going nowadays I am waiting for an org of rapists to start calling out pedos for their sexual deviance. That is how I feel about both the right and left in this day and age. Once that happens I know we have officially passed the point of no return.

10/1/20 8:47 PM
3/28/02
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

SO true

I would vote for a chimp over trump.

10/1/20 8:49 PM
3/28/02

Trump is almost as bad a candidate as Hillary.  That says something.

Hell, Hillary might beat him now

10/1/20 8:52 PM
5/13/05
EazyG -
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

SO true

It is a protest vote that people are doing. I personally like some of the policies Trump has enacted although I am a registered Dem. I hate Biden and I hate Kamala even more. I hate the fact that as a minority white liberals have expecations for me to stay on their side as if I have stockholm syndrome. White liberals have turned me off from being a Dem. As someone on here mentioned, I didn't leave the party but they have left me. The party has changed so much in a decade where I used to think they were the party of science and reason but that has made way to identity politics and feelings. As a male minority I still come in place in the Dem party as I don't check enough identity boxes I might sit this election out as I can't vote for that shitty Dem ticket. 

10/1/20 8:56 PM
11/19/08
EazyG -
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

SO true

Evidently you would vote for a pedophile who has been filmed molesting children on live television over Trump.

Evidently you would vote for an ACTUAL racist with decades of proof for all of us to watch and hear over Trump. 

Evidently you would vote for a guy who had disdain for fags up until 2013 when it served him politically not to. 

People like you are literally the problem with society...

10/1/20 8:57 PM
1/14/07
garythekid - 
EazyG -
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

SO true

Evidently you would vote for a pedophile who has been filmed molesting children on live television over Trump.

Evidently you would vote for an ACTUAL racist with decades of proof for all of us to watch and hear over Trump. 

Evidently you would vote for a guy who had disdain for fags up until 2013 when it served him politically not to. 

Hey pot... the kettle just called you the n-word.

10/1/20 8:57 PM
3/28/02
garythekid -
EazyG -
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

SO true

Thanks for sharing your feelings snowflake

Feel better?

10/1/20 8:59 PM
3/20/15
garythekid - 
EazyG -
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

SO true

Of course you would REEEEEEEasy G, casuse you"re a moran.......

10/1/20 8:59 PM
5/13/05
RdotC -
garythekid - 
EazyG -
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

SO true

That was in poor taste and with you being white I think you should shut the fuck up about something like that. You keep proving the point that many minorities on the OG have about white liberals even when those very same minorities happen to be liberal themselves.

10/1/20 9:01 PM
11/19/08
EazyG -
garythekid -
EazyG -
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

SO true

Thanks for sharing your feelings snowflake

Feel better?

What a lazy, cop-out reply. 

You are simply terrible at life. 

10/1/20 9:01 PM
1/14/07
cyberc92 - 
RdotC -
garythekid - 
EazyG -
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

SO true

That was in poor taste and with you being white I think you should shut the fuck up about something like that. You keep proving the point that many minorities on the OG have about white liberals even when those very same minorities happen to be liberal themselves.

lmao @ getting your panties in a bunch at a 'pot calling the kettle black' idiom.

10/1/20 9:03 PM
12/6/16
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

I totally agree.

It is more Trump losing than Biden winning. My family are die hard Dems and they don't like Biden but they would vote for a dirty diaper over Trump. They ignore Biden's relationship with Robert Byrd while screaming that Trump is racist. We are living the the twilight world where people only call out the bullshit on the other side while doing the same exact shit on their side.

The way these hypocrites are going nowadays I am waiting for an org of rapists to start calling out pedos for their sexual deviance. That is how I feel about both the right and left in this day and age. Once that happens I know we have officially passed the point of no return.

Yep, many people are living in realities where they don't acknowledge anything that goes against what they believe.  Like the AP amending their guidelines to include violence when talking about protests that way they don't have to say riot.

People don't place enough emphasis on voting based on policy either.

If you think mass immigration and lax enforcement of immigration laws is good, vote for Biden.

If you think it hurts low skilled workers and causes there to be a mass of people not adopting the traditional views of the society the immigrate to, then vote for Trump.

If you think that transnational trade deals and outsourcing is good because it provides cheaper products, then vote for Biden.

If you think that cheap products are not worth losing millions of American jobs and less people in society earning decent wages is bad, then vote for Trump.

If you think that freedom of speech ends when it offends someone's identity, then vote for Biden.

If you think freedom of speech is absolute but not extending to calls for violence, vote for Trump.

If you think it's better that people view themselves as their sexual or racial identity first, then vote for Biden.

If you think it's better that people view themselves as Americans first, vote for Trump.

If you think the US should subsidize our allies defense, vote Biden.

If you think the US's allies should pay their fair share, vote Trump.

10/1/20 9:03 PM
5/13/05
RdotC -
cyberc92 - 
RdotC -
garythekid - 
EazyG -
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

SO true

lmao @ getting your panties in a bunch at a 'pot calling the kettle black' idiom.

Are you fucking serious? You had no reason to even say something like that. You could've said pot calling the kettle black but you want to interject some racism into it and fall back as if I am the one with the issue. You are a fucking bigot and pussy who runs around here trying to bait and shame others as the very same thing you are. 

10/1/20 9:06 PM
1/14/07
cyberc92 - 
RdotC -
cyberc92 - 
RdotC -
garythekid - 
EazyG -
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

SO true

Are you fucking serious? You had no reason to even say something like that. You could've said pot calling the kettle black but you want to interject some racism into it and fall back as if I am the one with the issue. You are a fucking bigot and pussy who runs around here trying to bait and shame others as the very same thing you are. 

Go for a walk and get some fresh air, pumpkin.

10/1/20 9:08 PM
3/20/15
theseanster - 

I just hope we can build that wall to keep the brownies out of the country since they don't pay taxes

Yeah , the 100 dollars they would need to pay might offt the interest right......

Stupd sean

10/1/20 9:11 PM
3/20/15

Why are any of you posting polls of biden ? It's well known it Harris's regime, they've said it themselves.... and good luck to you with that cunt in....

10/1/20 9:12 PM
5/13/05
RdotC -
cyberc92 - 
RdotC -
cyberc92 - 
RdotC -
garythekid - 
EazyG -
cyberc92 -
Thelonious -

SO true

Go for a walk and get some fresh air, pumpkin.

Whatever pussy, you're a fucking bigoted piece of shit.