OtherGround Forums Biden rep: Border kids received good care- Trump

8 days ago
11/5/19
The spin of the left is unreal

The identical facilities Trump held children are now holding them under Biden. They were non stop referred to as horrendous conditions and children were held in “cages.” Now the media makes it sound like a fuckin summer camp.

"The nearly 70-acre facility has its own workout facilities, classrooms, barber shop, hair salon, emergency services, and water supply."
8 days ago
11/5/19
And Biden’s own reps admit trump took good care of the children

“ The Post noted that Mark Weber, a spokesperson for the Biden administration’s Department of Health and Human Services, said that the facilities were demonized during the Trump-era because people falsely associated them with detention facilities that are run by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), which removes criminal illegal aliens from the U.S. and noted that children always received good care under Trump.”

And the left believes literally everything they read in meme form
Edited: 8 days ago
12/17/06

Barber shop? Hair salon? Workout facilities? Fuck me, what a waste of taxpayer money. From Trump, Biden, or anyone else.

Three hots and a cot. Anything beyond that is a waste of taxpayer dollars.

8 days ago
3/18/02

but trump put kids in the cages that obama built

lol people are retarded

8 days ago
11/5/19
BigEyedFish - 

lol people are retarded

Still the same bard over the same windows at the same facilities which caused the media to call them cages.

It’s quite amazing how effective media propaganda is. People are completely unable to formulate a thought for themselves
8 days ago
4/25/11

You’re either a complete PoS OP, or you’re a troll. I can’t tell the difference between most of them anymore

The quote from the OP comes from a story in the Daily Wire, not any sort of leftist outlet or even leftist individual for that matter. 

8 days ago
2/2/15

Wow

8 days ago
4/25/11

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bidens-first-detention-facility-for-immigrant-border-crossers-opens-critics-mock-change-in-coverage-now-that-a-democrat-is-in-office

Maybe there’s a third option and OP is actually really stupid enough to believe his posted quote was from “the media” and used a “left wing spin” but I doubt it

8 days ago
3/20/15
Altofsky - 

Barber shop? Hair salon? Workout facilities? Fuck me, what a waste of taxpayer money. From Trump, Biden, or anyone else.

It's all a waste of your taxes as these are not citizens or refugees from a war torn nation. Shitholes, sure, but not at war. If shitty leadership and a  failing economy are the prerequisites now, you might see me at a camp in northern Montana soon.

8 days ago
11/5/19
Gopher Jesus - 

You’re either a complete PoS OP, or you’re a troll. I can’t tell the difference between most of them anymore

The quote from the OP comes from a story in the Daily Wire, not any sort of leftist outlet or even leftist individual for that matter. 

You’re telling me the media narrative is the same now as it was 2 years ago?

2018: Kids in cages

2021: “Kids housed in soft walled structures.” “Teenagers in migrant facilities”

Are you so far left you refuse to acknowledge the difference?
8 days ago
4/25/11
Corn Pop -
Gopher Jesus - 

2021: “Kids housed in soft walled structures.” “Teenagers in migrant facilities”

Please. Please be a troll. 

8 days ago
11/5/19
Gopher Jesus - 
Corn Pop -
Gopher Jesus - 

Are you implying the media narrative is the same?

Or are you saying leftist politicians or associates (Biden’s spokesman from dept of health for example) have always claimed that the children were well taken care of under Trump?

Elaborate
8 days ago
7/31/09
Gopher Jesus -
Corn Pop -
Gopher Jesus - 

Likewise. The ignorance still shocks me after all these years.

8 days ago
12/17/06
RhinoHog -
Altofsky - 

It's all a waste of your taxes as these are not citizens or refugees from a war torn nation. Shitholes, sure, but not at war. If shitty leadership and a  failing economy are the prerequisites now, you might see me at a camp in northern Montana soon.

I know, I just have a soft spot for kids. If they've got no place to go back to and parents that abandoned them or used them as pawns, it makes me feel bad for them. 

8 days ago
10/3/16

8 days ago
12/17/06
Corn Pop - And Biden’s own reps admit trump took good care of the children

“ The Post noted that Mark Weber, a spokesperson for the Biden administration’s Department of Health and Human Services, said that the facilities were demonized during the Trump-era because people falsely associated them with detention facilities that are run by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), which removes criminal illegal aliens from the U.S. and noted that children always received good care under Trump.”

When did Mark Weber state this? I'd like to be able to cite it.

8 days ago
9/20/06
Gopher Jesus -
Corn Pop -
Gopher Jesus - 

Honest question. Are you suggesting that these encampments for kids are different than the one's the Trump administration used? If that's what you're suggesting, what are the differences? 

8 days ago
11/5/19
Altofsky - 

Here’s a more in depth article

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/national/immigrant-children-camp-texas-biden/2021/02/22/05dfd58c-7533-11eb-8115-9ad5e9c02117_story.html%3foutputType=amp
8 days ago
12/17/06
Corn Pop -
Altofsky - 

Here’s a more in depth article

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/national/immigrant-children-camp-texas-biden/2021/02/22/05dfd58c-7533-11eb-8115-9ad5e9c02117_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Appreciate it!!

8 days ago
3/20/15
Altofsky - 
RhinoHog -
Altofsky - 

I know, I just have a soft spot for kids. If they've got no place to go back to and parents that abandoned them or used them as pawns, it makes me feel bad for them. 

Yeah, abonded kids would qualify but that still opens a door that shouldn't be open in any country. Drop your kids off like orphans and we'll take care of them ensuring all offspring now become citizens while people going through the legal process to emmigrate to the US get fucked over.

Are there no orphanages in Mexico ?

8 days ago
4/22/07
Altofsky -

You are nicer than I am on this issue. 

8 days ago
12/17/06
RhinoHog -
Altofsky - 
RhinoHog -
Altofsky - 

Yeah, abonded kids would qualify but that still opens a door that shouldn't be open in any country. Drop your kids off like orphans and we'll take care of them ensuring all offspring now become citizens while people going through the legal process to emmigrate to the US get fucked over.

Are there no orphanages in Mexico ?

Yeah, I get all that. I honestly do. This is one of those small issues I'm not rational about. Logically speaking, you're right. 

8 days ago
12/17/06
ShanTheMan -
Altofsky -

You are nicer than I am on this issue. 

Translation: "OHHH HE'S A FUCKING SOFTEE!!!" lol

8 days ago
6/10/14
BigEyedFish -

lol people are retarded

Call yourself left or right, and argue the other side is doing wrong.   But as you've highlighted there are no sides. There's just dirty politics. Sooner we realise they aren't sides to form a left or right the better. It's all an illusion to keep everyone seperate. Of course some will be claiming they are left or right and they are a worry too but the majority still belongs to the largest camp, everyone else!

Both Boden and Trump are cut from the same cloth, they all are. 

8 days ago
11/5/19
Kryptboy - 
BigEyedFish -

lol people are retarded

Call yourself left or right, and argue the other side is doing wrong.   But as you've highlighted there are no sides. There's just dirty politics. Sooner we realise they aren't sides to form a left or right the better. It's all an illusion to keep everyone seperate. Of course some will be claiming they are left or right and they are a worry too but the majority still belongs to the largest camp, everyone else!

Both Boden and Trump are cut from the same cloth, they all are. 

I don’t disagree af all, my point was how the scumbag leftists, media, politicians, and citizens approach the topic differently depending on who’s president.

Bush, Obama, Trump, nor Biden are wrong on the handling of children at the border. Only so much you can do when tens of thousands keep showing up.

And you know Gopher Jesus/Orcus was silent on the topic from 2008-16, threw fits of rage for 4 years over “kids in cages,” and is now cool “kids in soft walled structures playing together in the gym and learning in school.”